The new XS 1500 PRO from ViparSpectra!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This round looks good, believe there will be a good harvest. 😄
Ive gotta take like 15 clones from this big momma thats in the 2x2 under the xs1500pro and them im gonna flower them in solo cups under the xs1500pro. Just trying to get things back up and going and prepare for my outdoor season.

Soon i will be back to where i was before and running smooth again.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This was supposed to wait until i got back from my trip on Monday but things were getting to be a little much so i pruned everything back and took 15 clones.
10 will be going in 1/2 gallon pots for a 5 day veg and flip under the XS1500 PRO. If they all root 2 will go to my father in law and 3 to a buddy.

20230328 105720
20230328 111400
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

When you trim off a lower branch do you ever toss them or do you always clone them?

I just can’t toss one outright. I put them in water and wonder who I can give it to. See how far off I am from cutting one down after harvest. Etc.

Most die before I find a home but I still can just toss them when I trim. 🤷‍♂️

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

When you trim off a lower branch do you ever toss them or do you always clone them?

I just can’t toss one outright. I put them in water and wonder who I can give it to. See how far off I am from cutting one down after harvest. Etc.

Most die before I find a home but I still can just toss them when I trim. 🤷‍♂️
I toss them by the handfull sometimes lmao. I just threw away prolly 30 snips that i couldve cloned.

But who needs 45 clones of 1 strain lol

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Yes, strawberry cough is an 80% sativa dominant strain so the leaves are long and thin. One of my favorite strains to smoke on all day long. Keeps me up and moving.
Never heard of it before the movie Children of Men.

Never seen it in the stores, when I used to buy.

Does it really taste like strawberry when you cough?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Yes, strawberry cough is an 80% sativa dominant strain so the leaves are long and thin. One of my favorite strains to smoke on all day long. Keeps me up and moving.
Blue dream blueberry and strawberry cough are my favorites right now. I wanted to order some beans from Humboldt this year and couldn't make up my mind. It was between blueberry muffin and strawberry cheesecake 😋 well the strawberry cheesecake won 🤣🤣 I got to reverse a good pheno for some strawberry cough/ strawberry cheesecake crosses 😉

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So how do I get in on this deal with a tent now that I'm part of the XS1500Pro club? I need a good 2 x 4 x 6. I want to see how well the light does with 2 plants. I think I might mainline this grow to see how that turns out.
Not real sure. I had originally told them i wasnt interested bwcause i didnt have a tent small enough to test they light so they upped 1 xs1500 pro, to a 2x2x4, an xs1500 pro, and a ks3000 for my 3x3. I couldnt say no at that point.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Not real sure. I had originally told them i wasnt interested bwcause i didnt have a tent small enough to test they light so they upped 1 xs1500 pro, to a 2x2x4, an xs1500 pro, and a ks3000 for my 3x3. I couldnt say no at that point.
Do you think the light is powerful enough to grow 2 plants? I'd like to get a 2 x 4 tent and hang the light in there above 2 plants.

Top Bottom