The next grow and others.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

This next grow is courtesy of @Wildill , I hope I do them justice Wild, thank you for the opportunity to grow these.
Still young, but picking up since in new soil. The GSC have some funky leaves, but is growing better.
GSC,,,,,,SMS x AK 48,,,,,,Purple Berry x Playboy
Roots Organic soil,
FF trio nutes
CFL's

The next grow and others The next grow and others 2 The next grow and others 3

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks DC105, they are finally growing more, they had a very slow seedling stage, I like the tight node spacing on them. But think the GSC, might get out of hand height wise. Might be a good candidate for mainlining. :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thank you Ma'am :D

So what's your secret on reveging. I know all the info is on the Farm, read probably about everything on it, just want to know how you did it ;)

++++ Vibes

drewski85

drewski85

can't wait to see how ur gsc & ak x sms turn out. I've got a few myself. @Wildill do u no what gsc cut was used?

Icristal

Icristal

All I did was leave a good amount of small leaves and buds on several lower branches. After letting the lady sit in a dark space for a few days after harvest. I then took her out of the planter, cut roots back in half (avoided near main stalk area, gentle handling there)fluffed up what was left and replanted in fresh semi wet soil, then started using Big Bloom nutrients ( she got hit with nutes every three days for 2 weeks even when the soil was still moist) and water under cfl's. I run it around 300 to 400ppms, now she gets nutes at least once a week and water when she needs it, treating her like a veg stage now. And as the lady reveg's I make a point of SLOWLY trimming off old leaves and buds. I did not do any trimming until the reveg was active in most branches. I am still trimming old growth,and she is still sticky from her flower stage in a few places, and she has maintained her dank smell. She is a very hardy lady.

Icristal

Icristal

can't wait to see how ur gsc & ak x sms turn out. I've got a few myself. @Wildill do u no what gsc cut was used?
He did not say what the cut was for the GSC, but here is the break down of the purpleberry x playboy.
purpleberry(GDPxbluberry)xPlayboy Og(g13xOg), I love the looks of this cross. GSC grows funky, wants to be tall and has thin leaves and is more on the sativa side, all 3 are fem seeds, the sms x ak48, in the middle of sativa and indica I think, still young yet, lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

All I did was leave a good amount of small leaves and buds on several lower branches. After letting the lady sit in a dark space for a few days after harvest. I then took her out of the planter, cut roots back in half (avoided near main stalk area, gentle handling there)fluffed up what was left and replanted in fresh semi wet soil, then started using Big Bloom nutrients ( she got hit with nutes every three days for 2 weeks even when the soil was still moist) and water under cfl's. I run it around 300 to 400ppms, now she gets nutes at least once a week and water when she needs it, treating her like a veg stage now. And as the lady reveg's I make a point of SLOWLY trimming off old leaves and buds. I did not do any trimming until the reveg was active in most branches. I am still trimming old growth,and she is still sticky from her flower stage in a few places, and she has maintained her dank smell. She is a very hardy lady.

Ma'am that's the best possible explanation I could imagine an exactly as I imagined it myself. I'll follow your journal ast it was the Holy Bible. I'll pick the strongest girl of the current run I have and do exactly the same. In meantime as she will put back on her growth I'll run some autos so I can veg her for a few months and when the weather allows put her outdoor at my friends hoping for a giant bush.

Thanks for your wisdom

+++++Vibes

Keep it green

Icristal

Icristal

Ma'am that's the best possible explanation I could imagine an exactly as I imagined it myself. I'll follow your journal ast it was the Holy Bible. I'll pick the strongest girl of the current run I have and do exactly the same. In meantime as she will put back on her growth I'll run some autos so I can veg her for a few months and when the weather allows put her outdoor at my friends hoping for a giant bush.

Thanks for your wisdom

+++++Vibes

Keep it green
Hahaha not the Bible, it is my first try to reveg. and am pleased with the results. Good luck on your try as well.
Thanks for the Vibes

Top Bottom