The ODD Room: Multi-Strain Grow

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I hadn't realized it's been so long since I posted anything. Summer is at the door so it's time to go outside. I still have my room going which is super full. I'm clone crazy and I hate to kill my clones so I've just been running all my clones I don't need/want.
Speaking of clones, here's what they look like when they're rooted and ready to be popped into new cups. I let them dry out and they just fall right out of the styrofoam.
IMG 0852

My staging table
IMG 0854

IMG 0855

And a little Azos, Mykos and insect frass for good measure
IMG 0857

I recycle everything at least a few times or until it loses it's ability to be useful.
IMG 0849

And that's just how I do.:rolleyes:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

My Girl Scout Forum x Alien Rock pheno is awesome. It's a little more on the ARC side but it's got that nice GSC buzz and a real OG flavor, smells ridiculously like GSC Forum.

IMG 0858
IMG 0859

IMG 0861

Some Black Domina shots, she's a keeper for real. High is nice and strong, flavor is tasty, almost has a kush taste, very heavy afghani but looks like ortega.
IMG 0863
IMG 0865

IMG 0868
IMG 0884
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

This is the GSCxARC once again before chop then dried.
IMG 0901
IMG 0905
IMG 0914

This is DoubleGum from White Label, I call her #1 she's a sativa phono that took about 110 days to get to this when I chopped her. Looks cool tastes ok high is saliva like. Her sister was a nice little bush with some killer ass bugs that taste like sour bubble and knock me out, I neglected to snap shots of that one but it's now in the rotation so I'll get pics of her in here soon.
IMG 0922
IMG 0919

IMG 0872
IMG 0927
Ever after

Ever after

its a nutrient prblem but you dont seem that good at growing your plants look dead or half dead or locked out donno how long you been growing but wow learn the easy stuff first your getting crap yields you could have a qp off that plant you got a half ounce or ounce

if your ucb chemo smells like blueberry AT ALL it is blueberry x chemo its not ubc chemo fyi im from BC i know that strain and yours does not look like ubc chemo phenos it looks like a tottally different plant sure thats not like a g13 cross? well w.e if its really ubc chemo thats cool but i have never seen that pheno type

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

its a nutrient prblem but you dont seem that good at growing your plants look dead or half dead or locked out donno how long you been growing but wow learn the easy stuff first your getting crap yields you could have a qp off that plant you got a half ounce or ounce

if your ucb chemo smells like blueberry AT ALL it is blueberry x chemo its not ubc chemo fyi im from BC i know that strain and yours does not look like ubc chemo phenos it looks like a tottally different plant sure thats not like a g13 cross? well w.e if its really ubc chemo thats cool but i have never seen that pheno type

LoL! Ok, I appreciate your input:). I grow out a lot of plants that all have certain needs and obviously deficiencies. I don't get or buy elite clones, I buy or find seeds and play with them. I'm not a professional grower, more like a hobbyist. My aim is not to grow as much weed as possible at this point, it is more to get a bearing on what I can grow well in the space I have. You speak from experience and your honesty is appreciated. I'm an honest person and this website is about learning and sharing. So I share what I have done well with and what I didn't, hopefully if anyone even looks at my posts then they can ask questions and perhaps it would help them and maybe me. I have some great looking plants as well and do not share everything just some stuff I take pics of. BTW, I don't recall saying my UBC Chemo smelled like blueberry and I got it from Meduser himself so if it ain't right well then it's not player! It's chemo, far from the best shit out there:troll:. Be cool and pull your pants out your butt and relax, they're just plants. Being offensive is a great way to make friends too, so hopefully that works out for you. I gave you a "like" to show that I'm not sore but you could work on your demeanor. Use your microscope and look inside yourself. There's a wee little person in there:walkingdead:. Also, thanks for scoping my grow.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Took some shots of the New Blue Diesel pheno I call Apartment 16 which is the most roadkill skunk-like plant I have so far. I grew out some other phenos of the same strain but they didn't stack up to this one so I've decided to keep this one around permanently. I made a few clones of her, I only finished this one, two others are currently being flowered out and one is being kept to clone and as a mother. This is at chop time.
IMG 1078

IMG 1082

IMG 1079

This is a pheno of LSD which BOG says may be Sour LSD, I call it the October 3 pheno because that's when it sprouted (keeping it simple:D) it has a nice sort of almost grape bubblegum flavor, sweet and strong.
IMG 1053
IMG 1048
IMG 1055

Here is a set of production plants in veg. I have 6 Super Silver Hazes, two different phenos, Five October3 LSDs, and 3 Kush plants. The three red cups are an Oct3, a MedMan PeaceKeeper Kush and an OctoberDee. All three will be used as mother plants to take clones from.
IMG 1091

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's a finished shot of the "Kush" I have that was mentioned above (edit:the above mentioned are clones of this one that's done). She looks really nice so I feel like she's gonna be a good plant to keep in steady rotation. I just made 8 clones of her, here she is just chopped. It's a decent find for bag seed, I think, I treated this one like shit but she still came out looking hot as fuck. All I can say is, it's on.
IMG 1231
IMG 1234
IMG 1253

IMG 1237
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I just put the Oct3 and "Kush" into the flower room, its been a while since I've updated this because I've been outside doing some OG, official BOG Sour LSD (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sour-lsd.64540/), Sour Bubs, Canna Tsu, GS Candy and Swiss Tsu. I have some others out there including the Super Silver Hazes. The SSH was not conducive to my indoor grow and will now spend the Autumn outdoors (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/swiss-tsu-og-kush-and-other-girls-in-socal.64585/). I've got Med Man plants galore at this point as well as GS Candy and a GSC s1 (thanks @MakinGoo, barely getting that one into flower we'll see how she goes). I've rounded down to an Alien Rock Candy keeper and some of my originals (OctoberDee and Rebel Soul), I've got @med-Man West Coast Sour Diesel, Silver Skunk BX1, Silver Surfer, PeaceKeeper Kush (Cannabis Afghanica), Purple PainKiller, and Purple Rock Star Kush. I've only got the WCSD, Silver Skunk and Silver Surfer in flower but I can tell they'll all be keepers. Med-Man doesn't mess around. I plan on popping more MMB strains, I already have a few I've got in my fridge waiting. I bought some clones finally, although slightly hesitant to do so. I have Platinum Bubba, Obama OG, OG#18, Ol Skool Kush, Moby Dick, Sour Diesel and Purple Diesel. I had a Bubba Skywalker but I killed it accidentally.
Here's some pics…
Girl Scout Cookie (Forum Cut?)S1
IMG 1432

Legs being shaved
IMG 1435

The Future
IMG 1439

Clean
IMG 1438

WTF? This guy was creeping during the day, I only ever see them at night (centipede?)
IMG 1441

These are springtails that seemed to be having a major gathering after I lifted up a cup I had upside down(orgy?) They're kinda crazy, they feel like soda bubbles popping on your hand when you try to get at them
IMG 1451

My homie watching for 5-0 (whooodie whooo)
IMG 1457

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I just put the Oct3 and "Kush" into the flower room, its been a while since I've updated this because I've been outside doing some OG, official BOG Sour LSD (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sour-lsd.64540/), Sour Bubs, Canna Tsu, GS Candy and Swiss Tsu. I have some others out there including the Super Silver Hazes. The SSH was not conducive to my indoor grow and will now spend the Autumn outdoors (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/swiss-tsu-og-kush-and-other-girls-in-socal.64585/). I've got Med Man plants galore at this point as well as GS Candy and a GSC s1 (thanks @MakinGoo, barely getting that one into flower we'll see how she goes). I've rounded down to an Alien Rock Candy keeper and some of my originals (OctoberDee and Rebel Soul), I've got @med-Man West Coast Sour Diesel, Silver Skunk BX1, Silver Surfer, PeaceKeeper Kush (Cannabis Afghanica), Purple PainKiller, and Purple Rock Star Kush. I've only got the WCSD, Silver Skunk and Silver Surfer in flower but I can tell they'll all be keepers. Med-Man doesn't mess around. I plan on popping more MMB strains, I already have a few I've got in my fridge waiting. I bought some clones finally, although slightly hesitant to do so. I have Platinum Bubba, Obama OG, OG#18, Ol Skool Kush, Moby Dick, Sour Diesel and Purple Diesel. I had a Bubba Skywalker but I killed it accidentally.
Here's some pics…
Girl Scout Cookie (Forum Cut?)S1
View attachment 440281
Legs being shavedView attachment 440282

The FutureView attachment 440283

Clean
View attachment 440284

WTF? This guy was creeping during the day, I only ever see them at night (centipede?)
View attachment 440285

These are springtails that seemed to be having a major gathering after I lifted up a cup I had upside down(orgy?) They're kinda crazy, they feel like soda bubbles popping on your hand when you try to get at them
View attachment 440286

My homie watching for 5-0 (whooodie whooo)
View attachment 440287
That gsc s1? is from the forum cut but forum & cherry pie popped nanners so the dad is a mystery. . The leafs look like platinum cherry pie along with the short lookin growth..keep a very very close eye on that 1 dog.. >> strong chance it could herm on u.. trim her up nice so them lowers dont herm like both strains like to do... if u see anything strange on her chop her down.. good luck dog.. I hope she is fire!!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That gsc s1? is from the forum cut but forum & cherry pie popped nanners so the dad is a mystery. . The leafs look like platinum cherry pie along with the short lookin growth..keep a very very close eye on that 1 dog.. >> strong chance it could herm on u.. trim her up nice so them lowers dont herm like both strains like to do... if u see anything strange on her chop her down.. good luck dog.. I hope she is fire!!
Ohhhh… LoL.. I think you mentioned that and I forgot homie. I think it's the weed. Yea I was kinda thinking' it didn't look like GSC but I remembered you said you weren't too sure then I must've forgot. My bad: correction, GSC s1 is not s1 (maybe). I have a GSCxARC outside and the leaves are big and three bladed and looks like GSC, this one doesn't look like that one. That's making more sense. Well, thanks anyways homes and I'll report what goes down.

619ster

619ster

Curious about your ARC keeper. Nice work overall and cool crosses. I was thinking of doing a GSC x ARC cross as well. Everyone I've seen looks killer. There's at least 4-5 different ones I've seen. I think mine will be made with my keeper ARC lady, and dusting her with a Animal Mints male if I find a worthy one. Keep up the GREEN work bro!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Curious about your ARC keeper. Nice work overall and cool crosses. I was thinking of doing a GSC x ARC cross as well. Everyone I've seen looks killer. There's at least 4-5 different ones I've seen. I think mine will be made with my keeper ARC lady, and dusting her with a Animal Mints male if I find a worthy one. Keep up the GREEN work bro!
I had two phenos, one was more ARC which is the one I keep as an indoor keeper, the GSC leaning one I put outside, it looks fuckin awesome outside but it didn't do so well indoors (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/swiss-tsu-og-kush-and-other-girls-in-socal.64585/page-2) , I may have mixed the two in my diary but I def had two distinct phenos. The indoor ARC leaner turns purple and also has a forum GSC taste bt the structure is more ARC with calyx that stack like GSC, it yields a little better. I think I'll try to pop some more ARCx GSC and see what other phenos I can find, maybe a GSC leaning male to cross again.

Top Bottom