The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jitty bo

jitty bo

i just built a new room 6k and want to run these beds also been reading a lot of grow diaries lately and a lot of you have been doing coco beds and ss#4 or pro mix beds. and i'm loving everything i am seeing I just cant find a place where I can get a idea of how your setting up your rooms and how to built one my crop is done in 3 more weeks and then I'm going to start running Caps packs and either House and Garden or pbp in these beds I've definately seen enough in this grow.... you my man are who i wanna be when I finally grow a green thumb

any info on how build the beds would be great, like how you prepare you soil? do you reuse your soil. do you use cannasymn?

I have a 18 x 15 room 6 kw hps radiant hoods air cooled 15,000 btu my temps are 73-78lights on and 68-72 night
I'm using GH 3 part and would love to keep using it but my flavor profile is not where I want it to be although I get frost I want I used to use pbp but switched to GH and loved the yield I also use floralisious plus, botanicare ZHO, liquid kool bloom, dry koolbloom, molasses, diamond black, silica blast but switching to the GH silica and sweet

maybe you can point me in the right direction>>>>

Billyboat

Billyboat

Looking amazing! A+ in my book.
Respect

Thanks!

i just built a new room 6k and want to run these beds also been reading a lot of grow diaries lately and a lot of you have been doing coco beds and ss#4 or pro mix beds. and i'm loving everything i am seeing I just cant find a place where I can get a idea of how your setting up your rooms and how to built one my crop is done in 3 more weeks and then I'm going to start running Caps packs and either House and Garden or pbp in these beds I've definately seen enough in this grow.... you my man are who i wanna be when I finally grow a green thumb

any info on how build the beds would be great, like how you prepare you soil? do you reuse your soil. do you use cannasymn?

I have a 18 x 15 room 6 kw hps radiant hoods air cooled 15,000 btu my temps are 73-78lights on and 68-72 night
I'm using GH 3 part and would love to keep using it but my flavor profile is not where I want it to be although I get frost I want I used to use pbp but switched to GH and loved the yield I also use floralisious plus, botanicare ZHO, liquid kool bloom, dry koolbloom, molasses, diamond black, silica blast but switching to the GH silica and sweet

maybe you can point me in the right direction>>>>

The beds are prefab by geo pot, no building needed. I recycle my soil, pull out the root ball, break the old soil up, add ewc, bennies, top off with new dirt and replant.

I use an off brand enzyme product, can't recall the name.

My meds always taste better then my buddy who runs gh, pbp and aptus seem to be mostly organic and a great combo that works great for me.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

After running sides by sides with hortilux, solistek, and various other brands I've settled on the interlux bulbs sold by dl wholesale. I get them for 22 bucks and change em out every round.

Where did you get the interlux bulbs from? I tested the interlux super hps 600 for dlwhosale and they surprisingly great. After a couple of runs there was little to no burn in on the bulb, I tested it vs a hortilux digital bulb and the hortilux still had visual burn in on the bulb after the run. Didn't really notice a difference in yield, but the hortilux side was more leafy.[/quote]

jitty bo

jitty bo

lol i knew it was something i knew lol ok i am going to do what your doing bro.... if you can't beat em, join em

shoestring

shoestring

Very nice well built and maintained room. Most impressive to me is you did it all yourself solo. Anything 8000+ watts ive ever done i needed help. Especially in the construction phase. I could have i guess but its alot of work. Very nice room man. Very nice. You earned every greasy cola you get. I know them size rooms arw not easy!!!

Billyboat

Billyboat

After running sides by sides with hortilux, solistek, and various other brands I've settled on the interlux bulbs sold by dl wholesale. I get them for 22 bucks and change em out every round.

Where did you get the interlux bulbs from? I tested the interlux super hps 600 for dlwhosale and they surprisingly great. After a couple of runs there was little to no burn in on the bulb, I tested it vs a hortilux digital bulb and the hortilux still had visual burn in on the bulb after the run. Didn't really notice a difference in yield, but the hortilux side was more leafy.
[/quote]

I have a dl wholesale account, and get them from them.

I hate hortilux. Always had problems with bulbs popping.

lol i knew it was something i knew lol ok i am going to do what your doing bro.... if you can't beat em, join em

Beds are the bees knees!!

nice grow!

Thanks!

Very nice well built and maintained room. Most impressive to me is you did it all yourself solo. Anything 8000+ watts ive ever done i needed help. Especially in the construction phase. I could have i guess but its alot of work. Very nice room man. Very nice. You earned every greasy cola you get. I know them size rooms arw not easy!!!

Thanks very much! Let's just say I'm a do it yourselfer, I figure if I have to pay someone to do something I might as well do it myself. I have nothing but time!
Hopefully my new build goes smooth over the next few months, 2 54x24 flower rooms!

Cheers!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Starfighters are looking nice!

The lemons are throwing out arm size colas!

Yoyos are awesome.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lol. Ur pics are doing cart wheels. Lookin rock solid from here. Grow on brotha!!!!!

shoestring

shoestring

I use them yo yos sometimes too. I force pop them onto the leftover ''hooks'' on my light hangers. They just stay there and.i especially use them on virgin run untested new strains. I dig em.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks for all the kind words!

Beautiful! How's the smell on that SLH? @Billyboat

Look what ya have to look forward to @wayne

The smell is jack and lemon pinsol, absolutely reaks and is pungent. Best smelling strain I have run, and it's a yielder. Done at 9-10 weeks.

Top Bottom