• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Can't wait to run it!

What levels do you run your co2? 12-1500 all the way through flower ? Or?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice! Can't wait to run it!

What levels do you run your co2? 12-1500 all the way through flower ? Or?

1200 till last two weeks then I cut it out but the room builds up co2 anyways, and at the end it drops to 100-200 by the end of that twelve hour cycle.

G

gooey

Nice show, keep banging Em out. What are you doing with the og bio war tea wise? Curious about ingredients and time of brew etc.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice show, keep banging Em out. What are you doing with the og bio war tea wise? Curious about ingredients and time of brew etc.

I pretty much have a constant tea brewing with just basic ingredients: ewc, kelp, fish meal, molasses, and biowar. I brew for 6-48 hours depending on what kind of fungal or bacterial dominant tea.

O

Organicyumyum

that super lemon haze cut is fuego. looks like we are running a bunch of the same strains :D

Billyboat

Billyboat

I demand you get a proper camera to show the room off properly. :snaphappy:

I need to do some camera research, never owned one, well besides the camera phone. Any recommendations?

Lots of work BB, but very nicely done!
Big props to u!!

Thanks!

that super lemon haze cut is fuego. looks like we are running a bunch of the same strains :D

These amazing genetics make me look like a much better grower then I am!

room is sick bro, great job! that 3 plant 5x5 canopy is badass

Small plant counts and a big veg are my favorite way, my vert room is 16 plants 12k.

Cheers!

Billyboat

Billyboat

I tore everything out of this room....and cleaned floor to ceiling...
Added 2 epap 600s and took out 2 1ks...going to be a cookies area
4x8 beds instead of the 3x6s
Rearranged the lights
Redid most of the electrical, ran some new outlets
Snagged an iponic 624 to I can get real time data and it does data logging for a week
Adding a second big dehuy
Replaced filters
New bulbs
New trays and I built dollies
Also going to set up PVC trellis with Caps string method

I'm also running a 60/40 perlite/ss adv4
2x epap600s 12' row of cookies in 10 gallon smart pots

Lots of man hours baby!!

Pics day one of transplant from 1 gallon

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Gotta love upgrades! Just switched to the Geo beds myself and love em! Was this string trellis you speak of?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice! Gotta love upgrades! Just switched to the Geo beds myself and love em! Was this string trellis you speak of?

Instead of using the premade trellis netting, which is a pain to cut out, I take one piece of sting and run it zig zag, about 4 inches apart the length of the tray...now come harvest time, cut one side of the string and pull it away, and no more hours cutting plants out of nets

T

toquer

Instead of using the premade trellis netting, which is a pain to cut out, I take one piece of sting and run it zig zag, about 4 inches apart the length of the tray...now come harvest time, cut one side of the string and pull it away, and no more hours cutting plants out of nets
Think I'm gonna do that tomorrow. Got a set that needs to be bent over.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Now why the hell didn't I think of that! So simple yet effective. Cap is good at coming up with ideas for sure.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

9 plants per light is too many, I rearranged them to 6 per light during the first week of veg and they still filled out nice.

First week of flower...
SLH and cookies row
View attachment 456075
Starfighter, true og, fpog
View attachment 456076
View attachment 456077
HooooooooooAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'mmmmmmm a reallllllllllly a likinggggggggg your idea of a grow bro! Nailing it to the nth degree. Stunning to say the least.
best to you always from the Bluzboy.

cc503

cc503

9 plants per light is too many, I rearranged them to 6 per light during the first week of veg and they still filled out nice.

hey looks clean! what was your thinking behind 9/ light that is now 6 / light? a couple people have told me that anything above 4/ light you start to get diminishing returns unless your going with a shit ton under 1k. Ive been going with 2 per light just because thats what my buddy was doing but im just trying to figure out how people come up with there number of plants per light? also if your running the trellis you think youre still going to need the yoyos?

Billyboat

Billyboat

I went from 9 to 6 strictly because of plant numbers...if I had my way I'd run 16 per and no veg time...

The first layer of string is what bends the plants, everything underneath is cut off first few days of flower, and I usually add a second trellis or use yo yos because they stretch up, and without support the buds fall over.

A

advanced396

Billy
You say you've been running Calimagic, how many ML's per gallon.? Are you adding it to the Rez every feeding, when do you stop using it?
Also how are you liking the heavy foliar your trees look great. What weeks are you double dosing the Aptus BloomBoost?
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom