The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bckwht

thats only the second loompa drop ive witnessed online in like 2-3 years maybe 5 years lol im not on all sites. only other seeds i see go that fast are JJ and the old raskal drops atleast when i joined.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I wanted thr bx2 and went to buy with 6 left and got snipped! Well ill pay for wat i want and im not as interested in the f3's so i watched them fade away in agony, lol. That was cool though!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks to @ZedBud there will be 4 packs of Yeti BX2 getting relisted in a second....he got excited and hit the buy it now button too many times lol

B

bckwht

I wanted thr bx2 and went to buy with 6 left and got snipped! Well ill pay for wat i want and im not as interested in the f3's so i watched them fade away in agony, lol. That was cool though!
same thing happened here but couldnt let the f3s slip. had to get atleast the 1 pack...watched the moondawgs and remaining f3s slip away

d420dool

d420dool

I didnt even see the bx2 come up and i was refreshg alot, how much were they, 200???

dogznova

dogznova

Logic.. By chance could someone put up the seed descriptions.. We had to click Buy Now so fast most didn't have a chance to read the description.. Doh

zeke

zeke

I got a yeti f3 I'd trade for a bx2. No Carl bomb included unless that's your thing.

Top Bottom