darksideX

yep PGW..awesome!:yes
great info's..:handshake
nice tread..:drink
good for help:help:
very kool job,..thanx ur work bro!.... :boogie:

P

ProGroWannabe

No problem guys. Glad to get these great articles over here.

M

Matttzzzzz

great stuff.....i live around 12-15 degrees North latitude and i now have a better understanding of the effects the env and daylight hours have on foreign indica strains....thanks

P

ProGroWannabe

No problem Matttzzzzz! Glad ya got some use out of em.

F

friendofrm

Wow! i learned a ton and now I have reference material to go by thanks for sharing your knowledge

P

ProGroWannabe

Not my knowledge bro, just brought it to the farm is all. Glad ya liked em. I enjoy referring back to them too.

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

All learn while we live :big_boss:... time is the best teacher :character0050:

T

Tolpan

Damn pgw, that was a long read, haha!

Well done my friend, great help for this year!

Go out and Overgrow Farmers!

I'll do my part:rasta:

P

ProGroWannabe

Me and you both Tolpan! There's definitely some new flowers growing around here this year.....muahahaha

G

Gorrillagrower

PGW That was one of the most informative threads I have EVER read on a pot site. I appreciate the time it took you to put that together. Ive been growing outdoors for more than 10 years and there were things in there that I will be implamenting this year. Thankx for the awsome info bro

............................ GG

S

Shi-ska-bong

*Brain Caves In*

Wow that's a lot of info, I feel like I'm gonna need to read this a couple more times i think to absorb all the info :whew

P

ProGroWannabe

I'm sure there's more out there to be brought to the farm and included here, but I've been busier than hell lately and just don't have the time right now.

I'm glad folks are digesting this info though. I wanted to bring it here before it vanished like a fart in a stiff breeze, ya know?

Z

zoeronerer

"Obviously a full moon is not bright enough to affect Cannabis plants, but who really knows where cut off is?"

not true......the reason that the moon does not effect the plants is because its a special kind of refracted light. moonlight is brighter than a light leak or a streetlight but does not effect yer plants..........sorry to chime in just noticed this. many indoor growers i know say"light leaks dont matter think of the moon". the same assumption indoors can cause problems as well if you dont understand the difference in type of light.

P

ProGroWannabe

Great correction there zoeronerer. Thanks for the clarification.

K

kekoa-30

mahalo PGW thank's for the very imfomative post of info for us outdoor grower's an indoor grower's all info that helps us become better grower's is priceles to me, an i am all so greatful thank's

Latest posts

Top Bottom