The Outdoor Reference Thread

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

ye and thanks again pro gro this helped out some friends who had questions about their long lat and flower time in new zealand...........this helped me answer their questions

P

ProGroWannabe

All I can say is.....I enjoy spreading the good info. ;)

B

bigyieldsonly

does anyone know how long slh takes to flower or finish because i okanted and the buds are kinda small compared to someother strains outdoors thanks

K

knoxvillain1

i was looking for exactly this info on lat much thanks.

mtn plot

mtn plot

Man im glad i found this site! so much info in one spot great thread very helpful

S

sscubasteve

excellent advice I grow outside with some success and i love it

E

earthchild

wood rats!!!!!! HELP

Good morning! We are a little behind this year and are getting our holes ready we are going to line the holes twice with chicken wire and set traps but what else can you do to keep moles and woodrats out? A lot of the time the woodrats or moles or what have you will just climb over the cagged holes and distroy and take down like 6 ft plants and i cant afford that to happen this year. So if yall have some addvice id be truley grateful! Im living outside garberville is there anything else to to keep an eye out for that will take down your plants like these lil guys will?
Safe travels and may your gardens be beautiful and lush! Blessings

A

Austintexanite

This year will be my first attempt at growing. I was going to order seeds online, but one of my friends had a bunch of reggie seeds. With proper outdoor growing techniques could these reggie seeds produce decent bud worth smoking? I really only prefer dank, could it be that this reggie plant might have been dank? Maybe it was grown wrong, or dried/cured wrong?

S

Sunbiz1

"The insects that infect marijuana indoors - aphids, mealy bugs, mites, and whiteflies - do best in humid conditions with constantly warm temperatures. Outdoors they rarely inflict much damage on marijuana."

Rarely is very common in the Midwest US if you plant near swampy areas.

S

Sunbiz1

Major typo correction:

Rarely is very common in the Midwest US if you plant near swampy areas.

Should have posted: Not a common occurrence in the Midwest US unless planting near swampy areas.

M

mrcool27

germination

i was just planning on germinating my seeds in paper towel and then from there transporting them straight to my spot outdoors...some people say this will work but others say it wont...i have no place to start them off so this is pretty much my only means of starting off my plant....the only other way i could start them off is with some cfl's...if i made a box big enough to start off ten plant with two 105w cfl lamps would this be enough...also when do you know if you need a ballast.

B

blaze 1

does anybody know if its ok to bury my main stem to my plant say 6 in or so it stretched a lot at the beginning of the year and want to keep it short will it choke out my plant or make it rot from the base

B

blaze 1

thanks i went and just did a reg transplant and tied her down

Jshoalin25

Jshoalin25

i have a couple questions, i have an outdoor plant in its 4th week of flowering. is it bad to let the buds get wet? we have a couple of days coming with rain and im not sure if i should cover it? my first thought was no, but one of my buddies told me to not get the trichomes wet.
Also, come harvest time which is soon, is it best to cut branches that are ready as opposed to some of the other branches that arent developed yet? or should i jus wait till the whole plant is ready?
im not sure if it will be ready all at the same time. i have it leaning down pretty much parallel to the ground. i figured this is why the plant isnt developing all together. thanx alot

Top Bottom