The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
You killin it Crom.....
That Motor Breathe is a bulky beauty!

Thanks so much 215! Yeah I have had an interest in Motorbreath since I picked up a sample from GoD's place in LB! Great flavor of Chemdog D with just the right combo of SFV. Greasy and dense too. This #2 pheno of Motorbreath is definitely a chunker! Look at the full canopy shot and compare the stretches of each strain with the PVC as the start point! Wow Motorbreath didn't budge! If I knew that I would have vegged her differently; this is my first run with this pheno. Stay tuned I'll post more later when things come down and/or dried shots for those interested.

Cheers,
Crom

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Great looking plants Crom, can't wait til my SSSDH's are ready to flower out. I had a sour leaning girl that yielded huge, and was very potent. Too bad I was dumb enough to chuck her, damn!

I recently used a stinky Alien Fire OG male to hit: XXX bubba, high octane OG, Tahoe OG, green crack, sour OG, Caveman, Master kush x green crack.

Next is either gonna be a stud from Tres Sis, Sour Sis, SSSDH, or stardawg hitting heirloom bubba, and High octane.

215 User

215 User

This dam forum really has me going.....

I am already thinking of the next beans to create when my GG NYC HP13 Bastards arrive. Come late July one of these Males gonna get close to Kromes's White. I believe the NYC HP13 is from JJ-NYC ,If so I will have some of his excellent stock for a player price!

Top Dawg - Gage Green- Krome =AAA Med's

symbiote420

symbiote420

symbiote420's
LA Confidential x Purple Kush F1
Lapk 027

I used DNA's LA Confidential (pre98 bubba looking pheno) female and a local Purple Kush ibl male!

Here's a branch of my LA Con x Purple Kush!
My homie Chimney420 grew this cross out for me, he's stoked this was his second med grow....nice results for a noob LOL! He wants me to name it "Beautiful" lol, I'll give it a name after I test it out, she has a nice sweet yet skunky, fuel-ish type smell to her, the nugs are lime green..dunno? Niether the LA or PK has lime green nugz. I've been letting it hang the past 2 days, I'm gonna smoke this sample when it dries a little more!

Lapk 028
Lapk 029
Lapk 030
Lapk 031

Lapk 027
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
In the process of making some new crosses right now. They are looking to be done in three weeks or so. Looking to expand my seed whore collection of personal crosses lol...
The Larry f6 is a project iv been rocking and working on since I first got my Larry cut. The male used to start the process was a lemon Larry male that elite hooked up. Then pheno hunted thru maaaany beans thru each f stage till i found an ultra stable male in the f6 stock that is spot on to the larry cut. Its an awesome male. Just a cold blooded killer. Here's what's in the works
Goji og x Larry og f6
Black cherry og x Larry f6
Larry og x Larry f6
91 Chemdog (skunkva cut) x Larry f6
Chemdog#4 cut x Larry f6
Chemdog d cut x Larry f6
Stardawg (Smf cut) x Larry f6
Tres stardawg (mr clean pheno) x Larry f6
Triangle kush cut x Larry f6
Original bubba x Larry f6
Pre98 bubba x Larry f6
Banana spliff cut x Larry f6
East coast sour diesel cut x Larry f6

That's all for this round with the Larry male but next round will be several rooms to be dusted with the following females in it....
The white
Blowfish
Sunshine daydream (butter cut)
Giesel cut
Fire alien (Smf cut)
Northern lights #1 cut
Northern lights #6 cut
Grape stomper cut
Sour Chemdog (91 chem skunkva x aj sour diesel) Smf cut from my personal cross
G13 cut
Purple Urkle cut
Grape ape cut
Strawberry Dakini (b's cut)
Twisted purple og
Twisted purple x sour bubble (Smf cut)
White fire og (Smf cut)
fruity pebble og (after I select my pheno)
Strawberry white (Smf cut)

....sure what else but figured I'd pop in and share that with the farm since its been a minute since the last time I was in here :)
Hope all is well y'all ~Smf~

fractal

fractal

Dude the wifi x diesel haze on the left in the middle picture, looks insane! That's the plant you want to rock for SOG gardens for sure!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

They are NOT available.

This was a test run to see what I could do. And the results were fantastic.....They plan was, if successful, to recreate the crosses again as all it took for me was some CS and a little pollen chucking to be very honest.

I have thought about selling seed for some time. And I want people to see every step of the way if I were to do it.
I documented every grow I did on here, including the seed run. You can find all the threads.

Still popping beans that I made and still have some that I may not ever touch
In rotation, which will not ever be made again.....is the OG k rev x Sour Lifesaver....2 phenos and we shall see if theres a keeper.

Top Bottom