The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

in the mean time....

True OG rev x True og #3

Attachment 2

glockdoc

glockdoc

They are NOT available.

This was a test run to see what I could do. And the results were fantastic.....They plan was, if successful, to recreate the crosses again as all it took for me was some CS and a little pollen chucking to be very honest.

I have thought about selling seed for some time. And I want people to see every step of the way if I were to do it.
I documented every grow I did on here, including the seed run. You can find all the threads.

Still popping beans that I made and still have some that I may not ever touch
In rotation, which will not ever be made again.....is the OG k rev x Sour Lifesaver....2 phenos and we shall see if theres a keeper.
ah ic ic. well let me know.
i also like that ogxog#1 mix.
good work my friend keep it up. and much respect to u stating that u honestly did some pollen chucking! lots of people hide that info and claim they have stable strains. (cough!)...riot seeds

jyip

jyip

glockdoc said:
og kush and chem are the same genotype, just different phenotype, both rare nonetheless.​
I don't claim to know much regaurding the science of genotypes and phenotypes but that does not seem corrent.....

I will ad pictures of both the mothers used in the cross.

i read somewhere that chem , og kush and ECSD are all siblings created from the famous" i found some beans in my grateful dead weed" 7 seeds,,,, the first three created these killers,,,been smoking since 1972, lotsa diferent strains/hybrids /whatever ya wanna call em, shit must be 2000 strains now,,,,,but there was only a handful to start with, in fact i read how skunk #1 made the phenos WW, jack herer, SSH, and i forgot what others,,,,instead of chuckin dust like Mickey the sorcerer I hope to get alot better at picking keepers cuz one time when I was @ bandcamp and the dead were playing I gota few seeds froma vag of real nice mids and grew some super fast growing strong skunky smelling, i mean bring your weed home or get busted from the stank stink smell,,,but didnt think to get her ,,, kinda like the fish that gott away

glockdoc

glockdoc

i read somewhere that chem , og kush and ECSD are all siblings created from the famous" i found some beans in my grateful dead weed" 7 seeds,,,, the first three created these killers,,,been smoking since 1972, lotsa diferent strains/hybrids /whatever ya wanna call em, shit must be 2000 strains now,,,,,but there was only a handful to start with, in fact i read how skunk #1 made the phenos WW, jack herer, SSH, and i forgot what others,,,,instead of chuckin dust like Mickey the sorcerer I hope to get alot better at picking keepers cuz one time when I was @ bandcamp and the dead were playing I gota few seeds froma vag of real nice mids and grew some super fast growing strong skunky smelling, i mean bring your weed home or get busted from the stank stink smell,,,but didnt think to get her ,,, kinda like the fish that gott away
yes exactly what im saying. they all originate from Chemdog...which was the name of the person who had that bud that handed out the seeds that we now know as og kush, chem and ecsd. thx jyip! btw jyip its NLxSkunkxhaze that make those three mixes. SSH is just a hazy potent pheno of jack herer. white widow was just frosty as shit. what is true about skunk#1 is that it was the 1st successful indica sativa hybrid.

jyip

jyip

yes exactly what im saying. they all originate from Chemdog...which was the name of the person who had that bud that handed out the seeds that we now know as og kush, chem and ecsd. thx jyip! btw jyip its NLxSkunkxhaze that make those three mixes. SSH is just a hazy potent pheno of jack herer. white widow was just frosty as shit. what is true about skunk#1 is that it was the 1st successful indica sativa hybrid.

i picked up some nice gear on 4/20 got a sweet deal, some hazeman pow, and '88 g13 hashplant, next generation blue dynamite, mr nice black widow, seedsman narkush, seedism killawatt, dna holy grail, barney fsarm pineapple chunk & critical kush, and a few others that i cant remember at tis moment, but enuff to find some sweet mama's i hope,,,, i wanna get a nice male from each of the POW, black widow, blue dynamite, narkush plus i gotta tray of mota's ruby red goin now, some millenium from hgf, and bubblegum too,,,,i like to smoke ALOT, specialy the high'end stuff these days, taste like candy and kcks your ass! smoked some blue dream, sourpatch, burple , burple got ya super motivated to do stuff even tho u were stoned off ur ass, awesome hybrids these days man, lotsa creative folks these days, hopefully i gotta another 20 years of smoking b4 i dirtnap it, maybe more idk

lol

jyip

jyip

its like somebody took the building blocks and made a rubic's cube with all the new crazy hybrids around,,, 15 % this, 12. 5 % that and then a three way on the other 72.5%, cant imagine where its gonna lead in another ten years cuz it seems like mmj may be the next goldrush , but witha diferent meaning to it

C

chunkymunky

Nice crosses everyone. Crom, digging the wifi x sssdh man, I too made the same cross and are veg now. Along with wifi I crossed the ssdh males I had to a white master kush x alien kush f2 and a honey white bx2 and also kksc x the white. My next pollen donors to these females will be my orange bully stud and da orange sheikh stud.
Thinking about popping my top dawg nychp and nychp13 along with htc skunk ibl to mess around with, they are getting a little old now.

Wow, just noticed I got the new farmer tag....hehe!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW you guys have some amazing crosses going on I can't wait to start back up and see what i can do I have a (the white x appalachia) x (the white x tresdawg) i need to pop that I made last year I'm lucky enough to have some amazing friends here bless me with some new gear as well and some of the thing I was thiking of makeing down the line were.

Lemon aliendawg x Goji Og
tahoe alien f2 x goji og
crash helmet x Goji Og
alien grnades x Goji Og
Lemon alien dawg x tahoe alien f2
lemon alien dawg x alien bubba
alien bubba x goji og
alien bubba x tahoe alien f2

these were just a few of the crosses i was thinking about making once i go through the seeds and find my males and fems i want to use. any way tell me what you think I can't wait to get going again and see what i can find hopefully my hommie will have run some of the white Appalachia x white dawg so i know what to expect.

JAWS

JAWS

WOW you guys have some amazing crosses going on I can't wait to start back up and see what i can do I have a (the white x appalachia) x (the white x tresdawg) i need to pop that I made last year I'm lucky enough to have some amazing friends here bless me with some new gear as well and some of the thing I was thiking of makeing down the line were.

Lemon aliendawg x Goji Og
tahoe alien f2 x goji og
crash helmet x Goji Og
alien grnades x Goji Og
Lemon alien dawg x tahoe alien f2
lemon alien dawg x alien bubba
alien bubba x goji og
alien bubba x tahoe alien f2

these were just a few of the crosses i was thinking about making once i go through the seeds and find my males and fems i want to use. any way tell me what you think I can't wait to get going again and see what i can find hopefully my hommie will have run some of the white Appalachia x white dawg so i know what to expect.

BAD-ASS
enough said!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
BAD-ASS
enough said!!!!

Thanks brutha My whole plan was since i lost like 8g's in gear in dec Witch i never want to happen again so i figured if I buy some high quality genetics from amazing breeders i could just make my own gear and test those instead of spending thousands on different seeds. I'm not saying i wont ever buy seeds again because if i see something i think is truly amazing and different than other strains out their I'll buy it. With the seeds i have now and a few I'm gonna get the privilege to test from my fav breeder! I'll have some of the dankest gear on earth as long as i find an amazing male or 2 i should be fine plus all the amazing dank the f2's have in them I'll have enough different and interesting strains to keep me occupied for a long long time and who know maybe i'll take a wack at some CS and make some fem's out of the best pheno's i find.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks i just see all these sick ass new crosses from people just chuckin pollen. I think I'm a good enough grower to make good selections when choosing females and males to work with and isnt that the core of breeding your selection. Selections of the strongest pheno's male/female for what you want to achieve in crossing of the 2 ie smell, yield, resin, production taste color, I just think i have learned enough from watching and learning from some of the best grower's breeder's out there my fellow farmers. Also I know if i have any problems i can come here and get help. Any way should be interesting. Damn the thuder spurs game is sick westbrook is a beast!

glockdoc

glockdoc

im picking up what you are putting down.. im going to do some pollen chucking, and to ensure some different phenos i will have some of my buddies grow some of my shit out. if phenotype= 50%genotype + 50% environment then i believe that growing the same beans in different locations should give me some type of variance..no?!?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
im picking up what you are putting down.. im going to do some pollen chucking, and to ensure some different phenos i will have some of my buddies grow some of my shit out. if phenotype= 50%genotype + 50% environment then i believe that growing the same beans in different locations should give me some type of variance..no?!?

Ya for sure we know this to be true from seeing all the grows on the same clones turn out different for each farmer who grow's them so i say your thinking is correct.

glockdoc

glockdoc

aighty cool. and if theres little variance, the breeder can state that its IBL. i got some test seeds that im going to do this with, help the breeder get a better idea of where hes at if they dont already know lol. they probably do

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
aighty cool. and if theres little variance, the breeder can state that its IBL. i got some test seeds that im going to do this with, help the breeder get a better idea of where hes at if they dont already know lol. they probably do

To be an ibl from what i understand it has to be in the 5 or 6th gen of back crossing to the original clone I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i'm sure some one will chime in and tell us whats up.

Top Bottom