the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

Much respect for bringin out that petrolia! I'm not too familiar with big bud but I've heard of salmon creek, don't know if thats different from what you've got though Mota.

BlackBart

BlackBart

This is right up my alley Mota . I can attest to what Teddy has said about the C-Red ..she is a beaut ..I ran her a few years ago but lost her . I sent you a E-mail about some other stuff as well . This is a great endeavor buddy ! :rastadancing:

Motarebel

Motarebel

This is right up my alley Mota . I can attest to what Teddy has said about the C-Red ..she is a beaut ..I ran her a few years ago but lost her . I sent you a E-mail about some other stuff as well . This is a great endeavor buddy ! :rastadancing:

Well bro it's nothing short of a community effort as we couldn't do this with playa's like Teddy,Loran and yourself. I'm loving the Cred myself,had her almost a year now.

The Joker

The Joker

NDN Guy is cool beans a generous fellow.

I would be interested in an old school Northern Lights. I loved everything about one that I grew in the early 90's. Could be nostalgia.

soopy

soopy

I have heard of the "Pamona(?) Class of 91" or "P91" cut that is supposed to be a Northern Lights cut sprouted in '91 down by San Diego. Some of the best weed I have smoked was some Northern Lights in the mid 90's, super trippy, "seeing shit" kind of high. I have heard the P91 is what NL used to be, from old stock.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thanks Mota for your invite to post and pick my brains from strains between the 60`s and 80`s.The problem is I`ve fryed many of those brain cells and losing most of the rest of them to old age and my disabilities ,LOL! I`ll do what I can with the rest of my remaiing brain cells however my friend. I started out catching up from the first posts on this thread but sadly I`ve already forgot everything I just read. going to go back to re-read and write things down this time!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Of the listed strains I have Paki seeds from a few different times/places and have yet to grow them. I also have C-red seeds and just a few Kona Gold seeds I got off sticks in the 70`s when I helped unload a boat of it and was paid in sticks much like Thai stks.It had very few seeds. The smoke from both the C-red and Kona Gold are heady and very strong. someone also was talking about G-13,Greenhouse 13 from UC Kentucky (US Goverment project)? I have a few seeds from a medical user that was in a Fedral Medical study and have grown it before.It`s a vigerous tall plant but lacks in power,yet isn`t all that bad of smoke.Great for breeding with other strains that lack in size and yield.I think most people have only tried it from cuttings or clones.I`ve never had Petrolia head stash or Florida Crippy weed that I remember but I`ve smoke so many strains I could well be forgetful.I also see someone brought up the old skunk strains.There were many of them going around in the early 80`s I didn`t like skunk that well because of the smell/taste but that was just me.I did collect the first sample of seeds I came across because i`m such a seed hoe but never really got a thing for skunk so still just keeping them for someday. I got alot of older and vintage seeds well kept in storage and even though they lose germ rate I`ve had fair luck getting many older seeds to crack.If I ever get a good and secure grow operation going again I plan on working many of the old timer stuff I have maybe even the skunk strain.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota I have some G-13/HP seeds made by Elite but have no idea where he got the genetics for his cross. Sence I have both G-13 and Hash Plant seeds I dought I will need them.I`d rather make my own version of it. You are welcome to them for your project if you like.

H

hinano47

Columbian Red...Petrolia Headstash. Love the "old school" genetics. Keep up the good work...

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

i edited the post out because it was a Crippy bud comment i moved to your Crippy thread.

last year selfed one solitary bean from a block of afghani hash..

its called "hashbean" is way sativa and well thought of.

ok as of right now i have seedlings going of 35yr old

Colombian gold
Colombian red
One solitary panama red plant
Lambs bread sativa from beans reproduced elsewhere in the last couple years ..it was the persons favourite.

on deck for a [painfully long and possibly difficult] reproduction

This is my first [landrace] sativa repro in a few years.

Back then repro'd Vb,dalat, Ot1 haze ,malawi,303 in male/female beans.

Did fem repro of benchmark Oaxacan spear clone i had and it was the only plant...it made gold spears in 8 weeks.

I do have other more obscure sativas i was given but have not got to yet.

also 3 young chemo clone x orig c99 f1 going made in 2000
that cross was wonderful.

in flower one Ghana Sativa that is supposed to be like Lsd sweet lord i hope so

with a few grains of chemo x og fem pollen on it..

so many strains so little time.

I like your style :harvest:

BlackBart

BlackBart

This is the kind of stuff that really gets my juices going . I just wish I was together enough to keep all the beautiful strains I used to have way back in the day. I still have a few but so many have slipped through my fingers through security and divorce .

dlovejah

dlovejah

This is such a cool project.. I just germed 20 beans that Mota Sent me for testing..10 Saginaw Valley Skunk and 10 Serenity... The Old school genetics really gets my juices flowing too.. I might just fire up my Oaxacan and Acapulco Gold seeds when I run the Columbian Red X Chemo... Fun stuff mang...:harvest:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the early 80's

I was in college and was lucky enough to try Columbian Gold the bag was mostly seeds(HUGE) but the weed was golden color and was the best weed I've ever smoked ,after smoking it(5-6 bongs) I couldn't speak for about an hour, when I tried jibberish came out. Later that year a buddy's friend came down from joliet il. and he pulled out this bag of weed that was RED, All Red. My buddy had a 3' graffix we all did 3 bong hits of a mixture of my buddies average weed with the panama RED. After the bongs we walked like a very slow train downstairs, each person with their hand on the person in front of thems shoulders, to the party and as a group all we could do was stare and laugh, mostly stare(with eyes that matched the weed-RED) I was also very paranoid for about 3 hours
I would love some of these weeds seeds
Good Luck Mota

mal

dlovejah

dlovejah

I was in college and was lucky enough to try Columbian Gold the bag was mostly seeds(HUGE) but the weed was golden color and was the best weed I've ever smoked ,after smoking it(5-6 bongs) I couldn't speak for about an hour, when I tried jibberish came out. Later that year a buddy's friend came down from joliet il. and he pulled out this bag of weed that was RED, All Red. My buddy had a 3' graffix we all did 3 bong hits of a mixture of my buddies average weed with the panama RED. After the bongs we walked like a very slow train downstairs, each person with their hand on the person in front of thems shoulders, to the party and as a group all we could do was stare and laugh, mostly stare(with eyes that matched the weed-RED) I was also very paranoid for about 3 hours
I would love some of these weeds seeds
Good Luck Mota

mal
Hell yah.I remember those big Plastic graffix bongs.. Had rocks in the top and a Suede Base that was very Heavy ..Panama Red she will steal your women then rob your head...

Motarebel

Motarebel

Being from the dirty mitten and kickin cow patties half my life,i've led a sheltered life. Any genetics i had collected consisted of bagseed for 13 years untill i got online. I had lost most my collection in a housefire and pitched the rest thinking todays genetics would clearly be better,man was i in for a rude awakining. Nothing beet the outdoor that grown locally,expansive smoke and your eyes would bleed. Some of these afghans would be done by the middle of september,had a peppery after taste and made your forehead break out a sweat. Hindu Killer knows what i'm talkin about,bet we've smoked some of the same stuff. I also used to get some killer compact that would make my legs go numb,just tingle like a mofo and peeps askin what ya put in it! lol Wish i knew what that stuff was.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I used to grow that peppery indica Mota . I used to call it rag top indica . It smelled like a old funky oily rag and had a peppery taste when you smoked it short plants only five feet tall and done the second week of Sep . I Elbow per plant of sticky icky ....but I lost the seed ....didn't keep moms back then .

Latest posts

Top Bottom