the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

awesome thread

if youre gonna do a preservation project the absolute best strain to bring back if u have the ability would be...

BIG SUR HOLY WEED

please.

and if you come through with the petrolia headstash and an old world paki that would be siiiick. and cross the big bud with something really potent.

Reactions: sox
Motarebel

Motarebel

awesome thread

if youre gonna do a preservation project the absolute best strain to bring back if u have the ability would be...

BIG SUR HOLY WEED

please.

and if you come through with the petrolia headstash and an old world paki that would be siiiick. and cross the big bud with something really potent.

I had some BSHW stock obtained from the Danbo charity auction back in the Cbay days,none of them germed. The petrolia headstash was put on the back burner,she'll come out and play shortly.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I have BSHW x Texada Time warp . Its grows jigundo buds . I would ask Danbo for some BSHW beans but he hasn't been around much these days . I might have another source though .

BlackBart

BlackBart

Gerardbutler79 , the Allagash indica was given to me many years ago by a guy who lived in Allagash ME . He originally got it from a guy who used to travel back and forth from Vermont . Its been around since the early seventies . She is hardy has some sativa in her but mostly indy dom . Big piney mango skunky buds the girl grows . I would say that she is a good breeder plant and makes anything she touches really vigorous . You can't compare her to the Chems or the OG's of today as far as potency goes but a nice plant just the same .

The Colorado purple death is indy dome . I think its more kush like then pure full blown Afghan . Grows rather short with sweet buds with some that turn purple . Just old school pot but good . I have to be honest I haven't grown it in some years so i don't remember what the flav is like with her .

S

sadhu

Great project and thread ...........cheers to ya guys for the hard work , and hunting down the heirloom strains .....hopefully they'll be brought out of the past .

Peace sadhu :hi

A

armoured

So many memories , so little time . Thanks for all your work BlackBart !!! Looking forward to your genetics , when might that be ???

M

Macksmack

trip to afghanistan

how bout making us some straight cubed afghan. afghani number 1 or hindu afghan bx to afghan. ever take a hit of bud u knew you grew so it wasnt messed with.... then wondered if someone laced it with a sedative? winning quantity of cbd can do that :) i had some bright green almost green/yellow lime afghani after flowering 10 weeks and it was the stoniest smoke evvvvverrrrr. ( only bubba kush gets close ) trip to afghanistan anybody? we need some seeds.

Irish

Irish

question for motarebel. you remember that piney tasting buds we only got round between football season and xmas in mi back round the 70's? it was never to be found until the snow flew, and it stayed just a minute and gone til following season? but it was around maybe from 72-73, to last i got a taste in maybe 82...

it was pure pine needle tasting(and smell), light colored, tight buds...it was some of the best i ever had back then. then of course the rest of the year was always some brown sensi around that demanded top dollar too. but that piney weed is what i remember the most...peace...

slausongardens

slausongardens

i hope this is coming along well, and i wonder what new old school joints got added. i got some big sur holy weeds started so ill find out if theyre worth all the hype very soon.. hopefully theyll be put into flower soon, just waiting for em to take off. so if its worth it, ill have that available if its needed.. im trying to get a good male out of em too cuz i got some nice crosses planned for it.

im actually gonna start a log on the williams wonder x herijuana testers you sent this week for sure cuz theyre starting to get some size to em, i wanted to start the log a little before flower so it didnt take forever and ill throw in flicks of the bshw in veg cuz its just a little behind the ww x hj.

Reactions: sox
convex

convex

Thanks northone, very excited to see how she finishes.

Not a lot to see, but here are a few clones of her that I have been trying to keep under control.

Cheers!

OaxacaScreen
R

red x

if u can keep them indoors bro, good on you
should be tasty
peace
ez

convex

convex

Thanks red ...

Don't wanna clutter mota's thread - will try and document here in this thread:

Cheers!

rollon

rollon

pinetree

just caught this thread had to reply to irish.thought i was old school 88 but before my time my dad talks of some smoke he called the pinetree. i have heard the story many times. the color, smell and timeframe match up. as for the location s.e. mi. would be funny to tell him about ur post

T

TreFarmer

I had some BSHW stock obtained from the Danbo charity auction back in the Cbay days,none of them germed. The petrolia headstash was put on the back burner,she'll come out and play shortly.

Please oh please!!;)

BlackBart

BlackBart

I have some bad news on the preservation project on my end .
First the old school Affie that both Mota and I have been working has not worked out because of unforeseen circumstances but all is not lost . We both have seeds to replant and will continue on but it will be awhile . The goal in this project was to isolate the RKS pheno in this old school strain .

The MVTF that I grew this past summer did not make the grade and I will no longer grow it . The Auto Blockhead and Colorado Purple death got in the hands of LEO but I still have the genetics and will be working with them in the future . Right now I need to concentrate on my med grow .

I received an old cut of Ortega that I will be doing some breeding with as well as my old NL #5 x NL #2 .

Keep the faith !

T

T1420

Thanks for the heads up there Bart... Diggin the Ortega project, Been searchin for a good cut of that for a while, Bought some Black Domina from sensi seeds and had really good pheno luck... 6 females 4 males outta 10 picked the Fastest squatty skunky pungent male.. Used him on a handfull of stellar genetics. But why did you choose to lose the MVTF?? I am currently in love with that one.. dunno if its the chemical smell or the make ya sweat after indulging in her, popped 3 of em got 2 females and 1 didnt make it.. Both were hard nugget buds, not very large just an abundance of med. sized rock buds. And the 1 I got is UBER potent..

BlackBart

BlackBart

I don't know if we are growing the same cut or S1 but the MVTF that I grew out came out larfy . It is quite possible it didn't come out as well as it should have because I have a new grow spot outdoors . I gave up the mom but I do have S1's from another source that I would try again .

Top Bottom