the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota has the Talk of Kabul but he is only going to be able to release it in crosses. I`ll be releasing some here at the Farm though when I get my ducks in a row.I may also have some Cred but not sure if I`ll release any or just use for breeding. Been mostly working on my property and vending has been put on hold for the time being. Once I`m in and have my crop in things will change.

G

gerardbutler79

Here is what i have under the want from mota list:

pure gooey, lvpk, udub, Hogsbreath, blackbart roadkill affie, Talk of Kabul, columbia red

any of this stuff coming to fruition? Best way to work through hard times is your hobbies and passions for life. Hope you keep trucking along with this project. Your the cornerstone of something really great here.

I agree here.. except, as a preservation project, it wouldn't be complete without... the Petrolia Headstash :confused0054: lol

G

gerardbutler79

Emm.. not sure whats gonna happen here now. Mota is it safe to assume the bigbud, and petrolia projects are now discontinued?

BlackBart

BlackBart

Its happening guys . We are both working on the old school stuff but its going to take time . I'm stoked that you guys still have a interest . Don't give up the ship !

N

Nushaba

Great to know there are still some folks that want to preserve some old strain and spread the love.
Fingers crossed for you guys.

cheers
Nush...

P

primeform

Its happening guys . We are both working on the old school stuff but its going to take time . I'm stoked that you guys still have a interest . Don't give up the ship !

Dont let us down BlackBart. You got our hopes up to high to squash us now! Maybe we can list all the projects individually and give updates to them as they come along. I think if we keep this thread going more and more people will want to get involved and donate to the project.

P

primeform

Mota are you still planning on working with any of this stuff? Did you ever secure these genetics or were people blowing hot air?

pure gooey
lvpk
udub
Hogsbreath
blackbart roadkill affie

BlackBart

BlackBart

I believe Mota has the Affie going now . I'm in the process of working with a old Northern Lights strain . I'm testing MVTF now and C-red . Also working with Pacific G-13 x Pure Uzbec .......Blue berry Kush and a auto Blockhead. The one very old strain that I hope people will be interested in is a strain called Allagash Indica . Quite a few peeps are testing that one now but its too soon for any feedback . The old RKS Affie that I gave to Mota to test has been around for well over thirty five years . Its developed a fruity phenotype that we don't want . Were looking for da skunk .

P

primeform

nice blackbart, sounds like your neck deep in projects. cant wait to see what you guys unearth.

G

gooey

we want the skunk we want the skunk (music playing in the background)....haha psotive vibes to the mota milita...sounds like some fun bean poppin blackbart...peace npuffs

BlackBart

BlackBart

Another really old line that I have that I might bring back is a strain called Colorado purple death . I got it years ago when I lived in Colorado . So much to do and so little time with a real job and all .

N

Nushaba

The old RKS Affie that I gave to Mota to test has been around for well over thirty five years . Its developed a fruity phenotype that we don't want . Were looking for da skunk .

And will you make some line with that fruityness for vegetarians ?

cheers
Nush...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
My bro is working with a jamaican purple skunk right now,sounds tasty.

One flava i've been chasing for a while now is "pine",i've been asked for this as much as roadkill. I've yet to locate either but it might help if i knew wich direction to look. The Cheese clone i got from hazeman is as skunky as i've found,crossed to the right afghan would be killer.

Mota
Ive been working a Black Domina for years now and the one description i always get is that it has a pine smell and taste. It is a minty, piney, heavy hitting plant. I have put a few different males to it and they always seems to pull out some of that pine trait. Very heavy high too. Just had it tested and it ran 19%. That was w/o much more than watering and an occasional light nute regimine. Let me know if you want some more info

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Another really old line that I have that I might bring back is a strain called Colorado purple death . I got it years ago when I lived in Colorado . So much to do and so little time with a real job and all .

Would love to see some older CO genetics rearing their head

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota
Ive been working a Black Domina for years now and the one description i always get is that it has a pine smell and taste. It is a minty, piney, heavy hitting plant. I have put a few different males to it and they always seems to pull out some of that pine trait. Very heavy high too. Just had it tested and it ran 19%. That was w/o much more than watering and an occasional light nute regimine. Let me know if you want some more info

That sounds lip smackin good,pm being sent.

Noosh,the idea is to get away from the sweeties and nail the skunkies! lol

T

tngreen

cannarado, just had my first run with a great Black Domina cut and am in love. not sure why this strain isn't around more but i love it. I couldn't quite place the smell for it but the minty pine description is a great one. also very strong and resistant.

G

gerardbutler79

I believe Mota has the Affie going now . I'm in the process of working with a old Northern Lights strain . I'm testing MVTF now and C-red . Also working with Pacific G-13 x Pure Uzbec .......Blue berry Kush and a auto Blockhead. The one very old strain that I hope people will be interested in is a strain called Allagash Indica . Quite a few peeps are testing that one now but its too soon for any feedback . The old RKS Affie that I gave to Mota to test has been around for well over thirty five years . Its developed a fruity phenotype that we don't want . Were looking for da skunk .

yowza! hey bart could you elaborate on the allagash indica and purple death? both sound like a blast from the past. Also nobody has really confirmed the petrolia headstash still being in the works. This makes me wanna cry lol Mota will only be available online for a little while longer

Top Bottom