the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

Ahh the Affie is kicking it! I can squeeze a bud and the petrol smell is thick and heavy. My stinky Chemdog 91 and Chemdog D don't come close to the petrol stentch the Affie gives off.

Hey Motarebel ..

Speaking of Afghan...
Check your pm...

R

Reptile

Yeah!! that sounds kill! Love yer fuely odors/flavors, your gear is very respected

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope You Got A Nice Buck

Hunting season is a great time of year, we've got a bondfire going almost every night of the season. Most guys drink but if you sit by me you are in the smoking section around the fire. I'm really starting to enjoy the shit out of muzzleloading hunting, the inlines shoot just like a rifle and the new powders/primers make cleaning a breeze. I also really enjoy growing your seeds, great work done there. Hope all is well with you and yours
I also love NL

mal

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Ahh the Affie is kicking it! I can squeeze a bud and the petrol smell is thick and heavy. My stinky Chemdog 91 and Chemdog D don't come close to the petrol stentch the Affie gives off.

A pure Affie im sure has been on the list for many ,as this has been long awaited by me .Im curious if you plan to release hybrids or a pure verison

This is the forum i alway visit when i enter the house .Im Glad to hear the Great news that is some high reguards coming from you brother

I second the Pics

Best wishes always

1luvbigherb

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I got the northern lights #1 cut....super stank and super thick stalk on her. Very old skool. Only problem is the veg is slow. ~smf~

P

primeform

This thread is full of amazing growers. I know this is off the topic but since Mota but the project on hold for deer season I guess it cant hurt. Im looking for EARLY finishing outdoor strains that put off lots of resin/crystals. If anyone here has some good suggestions, or better yet a place where I can source the seeds, please hit me up!

Good luck with the huntin bro!

johnursery

johnursery

ive been looking for a good NL to use as the base of a sleep strain, got some beans to go through, i just want one day to have a good strain specificaly for insomnia that i can share with my old battle buddies...

Motarebel

Motarebel

I got the Ortega clone rooting now,i think someone said it's a NL combination.

Motarebel

Motarebel

A pure Affie im sure has been on the list for many ,as this has been long awaited by me .Im curious if you plan to release hybrids or a pure verison

This is the forum i alway visit when i enter the house .Im Glad to hear the Great news that is some high reguards coming from you brother

I second the Pics

Best wishes always

1luvbigherb

Well Bart and i was lookin for the roadkill pheno,not sure if he's lookin to release it if we don't find it. I just made a small batch of seeds to continue looking but from the limited numbers i've run they're pretty consistant.First run produced a small harvest so i need to run it a few more times before deciding if it's worthy of being grown indoors. Lots of vigor indoors but no hermies,not even a nanner so that's a start. I let the male lightly pollenate my Chemdog 91,Bubba and Orange Kush,should be ready in about 3 weeks for testing and we'll see what the male affie(A-35) has to offer.

T

T1420

Glad to see ya wading through the past there bro... without ya alot would be lost and forgotten.. I'm a fan of the building blocks as well... for without these our NEW strains wouldnt exist.....

T

T1420

ahh the RKS... what a legend... pungent funk skunk is where my flava lies.. Got my fingers crossed for the seach in the future!! Keep it up brotha mota and brotha bart... the world will thank you!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Well Bart and i was lookin for the roadkill pheno,not sure if he's lookin to release it if we don't find it. I just made a small batch of seeds to continue looking but from the limited numbers i've run they're pretty consistant.First run produced a small harvest so i need to run it a few more times before deciding if it's worthy of being grown indoors. Lots of vigor indoors but no hermies,not even a nanner so that's a start. I let the male lightly pollenate my Chemdog 91,Bubba and Orange Kush,should be ready in about 3 weeks for testing and we'll see what the male affie(A-35) has to offer.

It will be a dream come true for many RKS lovers if found .But me i love the dark affie tones threw an threw an the LA affie clone close guarded is a rare gem which is only avaialble as hybrid threw DNA an riotseeds .Soo the offerings of Pure afghan gems these days are hard to come by

I ran 2 Ghash phenos one was sweet hashy skunky ,but being my first run in full ground i dont think i got a proper flush an feel the flavors werent at full potential .ALthough the effects were exactly what i was hoping for it was like a was a young teen smoking all over again a very warming heavy stone all over my body .The growth an finish product were A plus an im most thankful to have these rare gems

I look forward to hearing your thoughts after further testing on the plants .But i imagine those crosses will be some fire .Im most curious to see if the BUbba dominates the affie or if the other way around .Id imagine that the Ghash an G13bx would be the ultimate mates for a Affie cross like an ultimate hash plant

Your work is always appreciated an its great to hear from you

1luvbigherb

T

T1420

So ya sayin I should pop that big ol pack of Affie Landrace beans???:banana1sv6: It sux its bein guarded.... Someone needs to grab it and GIVE it to all good peeps everywhere....Then they might be able to spread the love ...the real way to PRESERVE genetics.sv6:
It will be a dream come true for many RKS lovers if found .But me i love the dark affie tones threw an threw an the LA affie clone close guarded is a rare gem which is only avaialble as hybrid threw DNA an riotseeds .Soo the offerings of Pure afghan gems these days are hard to come by

I ran 2 Ghash phenos one was sweet hashy skunky ,but being my first run in full ground i dont think i got a proper flush an feel the flavors werent at full potential .ALthough the effects were exactly what i was hoping for it was like a was a young teen smoking all over again a very warming heavy stone all over my body .The growth an finish product were A plus an im most thankful to have these rare gems

I look forward to hearing your thoughts after further testing on the plants .But i imagine those crosses will be some fire .Im most curious to see if the BUbba dominates the affie or if the other way around .Id imagine that the Ghash an G13bx would be the ultimate mates for a Affie cross like an ultimate hash plant

Your work is always appreciated an its great to hear from you

1luvbigherb

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i recently grabbed a pack of LA affie OG x '88 G13/HP from bodhi. i wonder if its the same?

Top Bottom