the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i recently grabbed a pack of LA affie OG x '88 G13/HP from bodhi. i wonder if its the same?

Damn

Are you serious Bodhi did that cross ,Its got to be a new addition

Its true great minds think alike

Well i know bodhi has Some great friends/connects in Cali ,soo it may be the La affie clone i speak of .

It be great to see a report when you run them

best wishes

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
So ya sayin I should pop that big ol pack of Affie Landrace beans???:banana1sv6: It sux its bein guarded.... Someone needs to grab it and GIVE it to all good peeps everywhere....Then they might be able to spread the love ...the real way to PRESERVE genetics.sv6:

Lets get it Crackin

It be very interesting to see what you might find

It seems to be very closely guarded with Bodhi in the equation i now know of four folk in the online community with the cut

1luvbigherb

BlackBart

BlackBart

I think the A-35 has probably changed over the years from skunky to fuely but that's not a bad thing really . It was the first Affie to hit my area in the early seventies ... very sought after and very protected.

I know environment can change the way a plant grows and smells. There still might be some skunky phenotypes in there somewhere but its going to require work to get them .

T

T1420

Hey Bart... you can have those affie landrace seeds I was gifted... Came from a good source.. Popped 2 and grew em outside last year, 1 got stomped by a deer the other was a male that grew 8 foot tall outta 1 gal pot on the ground.... used the pollen, but for some reason wasnt too sterile, got some space bomb x AL as well, popped a dozen 10 females, I kept 2 in my room, n handed out the others to peeps I'm helpin out, that help me out. They Took the stretch that affie showed and helped her, hoping for the 45 day finish, but will be happy with a 8 weeker.:banana1sv6:Got every room I got booked up for a cycle and keepin room for some new mota gear!!!:banana1sv6:
I think the A-35 has probably changed over the years from skunky to fuely but that's not a bad thing really . It was the first Affie to hit my area in the early seventies ... very sought after and very protected.

I know environment can change the way a plant grows and smells. There still might be some skunky phenotypes in there somewhere but its going to require work to get them .

BlackBart

BlackBart

Thanks for the offer T1420 . Do you know where your land race beans are from ? Might be some good breeding stock in there .

I have two strains in route that I will be working with for the next eight months ..possibly a third . Bhutanese Thimphu and Peshawar Afghani (sativa )

BhutaneseThimphu
AfghaniPeshawar
sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm BlackBart those pics are killer that first one looks like Erkle on some serious roids very nice selection....

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

werrrd that bhutanese is ill. got that on my list, was gona cross it with something a lil quicker finish time.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Bart and i was lookin for the roadkill pheno,not sure if he's lookin to release it if we don't find it. I just made a small batch of seeds to continue looking but from the limited numbers i've run they're pretty consistant.First run produced a small harvest so i need to run it a few more times before deciding if it's worthy of being grown indoors. Lots of vigor indoors but no hermies,not even a nanner so that's a start. I let the male lightly pollenate my Chemdog 91,Bubba and Orange Kush,should be ready in about 3 weeks for testing and we'll see what the male affie(A-35) has to offer.

That Chemdog 91 X will be fire Mota. Keep me in mind if you need some testing done. Hope all is well on your side of things. Sounds like you have some fun stuff lined up for 2012!

T

T1420

From a close friend and they're the real deal for sure. Nice purp nug bro!! Looks TASTY!!!!:banana1sv6: Yeah, I got lotsa new gear goin, runnin ALL Reg beans, got a pack of Eisbaer goin from AlphaKronic, pack of Buddah Tahoe, pack of Ogiesel, got some sin city a pack of Aliens JackeD up, pack of OGR Fire Alien White, pack of OGR Fire Alien Strawberry, besides the 8 miks I got goin and the new beans from mota, I'm gonna be lost in madness!!!!!! :banana1sv6: So if ya want to pop n run em just pm me. I truly dont see me having time now.
Thanks for the offer T1420 . Do you know where your land race beans are from ? Might be some good breeding stock in there .

I have two strains in route that I will be working with for the next eight months ..possibly a third . Bhutanese Thimphu and Peshawar Afghani (sativa )

J

joejusttyped

From a close friend and they're the real deal for sure. Nice purp nug bro!! Looks TASTY!!!!:banana1sv6: Yeah, I got lotsa new gear goin, runnin ALL Reg beans, got a pack of Eisbaer goin from AlphaKronic, pack of Buddah Tahoe, pack of Ogiesel, got some sin city a pack of Aliens JackeD up, pack of OGR Fire Alien White, pack of OGR Fire Alien Strawberry, besides the 8 miks I got goin and the new beans from mota, I'm gonna be lost in madness!!!!!! :banana1sv6: So if ya want to pop n run em just pm me. I truly dont see me having time now.

Damn, quite a lineup you got there bro. You're destined for dankness!

:)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Workin them ladies over for 8 months? No wonder your hips are wore out! lmao!:pimp:

B

bckwht

maybe i missed it somewhere but does anyone have a lil info on the bhutanese thimphu ? came across a bhutanese elsewhere so was just curious as to what she does...to be able to travel abroad in hopes of landrace genetics is still a dream I hold very close to the heart and will eventually live it out

slausongardens

slausongardens

i still hope some of these babies come to fruition, would love to get some of that big bud, petrolia headsteash and paki kush. and would love to see em in hybrids.

also wanna see how that kona gold is, gotta be some bomb hawaiian genes in it.

out of everything, i hope u pursue this preservation project.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i hope u let us know how this project goes for you, i got some peshawar afghani and that nepali rukum and also mulanje gold to check out the landraces, its crazy that the afghani is mostly sativa and long flowering.. cant wait to see how these do.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Mota i got access to a bunch og swazi beans

Latest posts

Top Bottom