The Purps

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

found two nice moms. Seeds shows lot of variation
phyno1-very fruity yet dank on the back end(exhale), instant shit eatin grin. big yielder 21/2+oz in 3"cube in hydro set up.
Phyno2-So dank as to be almost offensive to the senses. Not the type of stuff to carry around, carbon filter is nessary to grow this one. Greasy very unique hard to decribe flavor. Couch lock. smoke smell the same on exhale as the bud or fresh plant. Low yielder 1-11/4oz in 3" cube in hydro set-up.
Had to take a break for a while and gifted mom to a friend- who then did not take good care of them and sadly they are no more......will try a pack again sometime
I rate it about 7 of 10 ...but then I smoke 7-14 g a day so if you have lower tolerance they sit down..lol

D

Donk Frog

some pics of both plant and finished bud.

1st pic- dank & fruity phyno side by side-fruity was still a little damp.

2 pic -purps(fruity) in my producer machine from bc nothern lights

3-purps(dank)-from far
4-pups (dank)-close
5-purps(dank)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Did any live up to their name? What air temps were you running?

D

Donk Frog

one of these

I got them from one of the two breeders offering the strain...TH seeds and.....? sorry the other company is not coming to mind.;(

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries, I've seen this strain a number of times and always wondered if it turned purple consistently as the name implies. The buds look top class regardless.

O

okwildfire

cool! i picked up a pack of these when thseed's first put them up for sale...i might have to germ a few..and see what pop's up?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps the other was by BCBD?

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i grew out both the thseeds and bcbd this year. thseeds was a fraud not even the real deal. the bcbd purps is the f-ing bomb. super taste awesome smell and they def. turn purple. one of my favs for many years now.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey boys, had a mom of this for a while, she really is nice for sure, do you have cuts for future runs bro?

Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 04
F

farva

great pics DONK FROG and BIG BUDDY looks like im gonna add 1 more to my birthday list

S

Snoozer

Thanks for the reports and pics. I've always wondered about this strain but haven't seen many actual grows.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good man.. purps was my favourite in amsterdam this year. smoked a good 9 grams. was tasty. not strong. but nice. its got a thai weed texture .grinds into dusts!

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Those Canadian breeders definitely know what they're doing. I have some BCBD Purps seeds stashed for when I can get the room temperatures down substantially. But its good to hear good reviews of this strain from the farmers.Where I am the purples are usually Purple Urkle crosses that are absolutely dank purple candy nugs. Gotta love So Cal, especially when the Gods Gift is around :tongueout
|The Kind Man|
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, ya thats indoors, some phenos turn purple regardless of temp, some due to cold, but the name is more about the taste, its a very spicy grapey taste. and no not the most powerful, but just tastes amazing. And so far anything that a buddy of mine has crossed to it picks up that taste as well.
Too bad theres no cut bro, nice one to have kickin around, not the best in the world, but damn nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom