The Purps

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

WOW THSEEDS sucked huh..glad bcbd is puttin out good real shit!!

i grew out both the thseeds and bcbd this year. thseeds was a fraud not even the real deal. the bcbd purps is the f-ing bomb. super taste awesome smell and they def. turn purple. one of my favs for many years now.

C

choking420

yo candyman don't try their burmese kush or kushage either. just a waste of time with no high and flavor.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya, have tried their MK, and the Sage n Sour, not really much compared to the other og/sour varieties I've had. Only thing from them I really want is the choc chunk, and the new batches of seeds, meh, dont think so.

S

sam_i_am

i have had good luck with thseeds in the past, especially the choc. chunk, i was just thinking bout her earlier shes in my avatar coming out of the little bowl in the back <purple pheno> and the big nug laying across the front not in a pipe the green pheno, the green was POTENT and the purple was kushy in feel and taste, not og kushy more like good hindu kush or somethin, it was very stable every seed including the males grew identical in height and structure, i dont know bout any of the othe r strains from them but i absolutly loved this one.
sam

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the Purps is one of the most horrible strains ever and you couldn't pay me to grow that midgrade . Looks good and that's about all and sometimes it might not even look good:no but this is just my thoughts on it so you know I could be wrong

S

sam_i_am

i have never tried the purps from anyone actually, my girlie really likes purple weed but i like it green, sometimes a red phenotype shows up in somoe of my plants that is good but i generally stick with the green stuff, i wanna grow subcools gear as he does some stellar work with the purple spectrum of cannabis. anyways i could be completley wrong and am hoping to find a worthwhile mother that is purple geneticly someday, weed that turns purple due to cold i have has better luck with i n the potency department. just general observation from a amature
sam

C

cooler53

Have tried "The Purps" in a clone only version from Seattle. It was an old strain, maybe 10 years at least.... not sure if it is the same line as what's being mentioned here.

The high had an intense heartracing, oh my g*d I'm going to die blast off that slowly faded into a super nice long lasting mellow buzz. The onset was too intense for me, but the second part of the ride was nice.

From what I understand that version of "The Purps" is no longer available even in Seattle as the mother cut has been lost and the grower who had it was too stingy to share with anyone.

Lesson to be learned: Pass it around! Never know when you'll lose your moms and need to retrieve a copy from a friend.

M

Mr Green

have smoked and seen both th seeds and bcbd purps growing.. th seeds purps were wack but bcbd purps was really dank.. really nice plants you have there big buddy.. one that i would not mind giving a run.. thanks for sharing

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
did it take long 4 u to receive ur order they have alot of bad reviews

M

Mr Green

i would never order from them.. stick with the farm you cant go wrong

P

PurpleKushMTL

I grew purps from bcbd, it was allright not big yield tasted amazing thought

S

Sativaindica

I was never too impressed with Purps, tho that seems to be inline with every one view of the THseeds strain. I look forward to trying some of the BC purps, form the pics the shit looks like some bomb ass weed for sure

R

rdbrizz

sweet i was going to get the purps last fucking night i just may do that now to get my cross project going can bud be black >:)

D

Donk Frog

Well seeeing as my origanl moms were destroyed...and I really enjoyed the stain ,ive ordered some more and will be starting a grow log when they arrive.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm right there with you Donk Frog. I will be doing the same. I miss my girl something bad. Nothing has compared to it's grape jam like smell and lingering taste. Good Luck. Mine was bcbd version.

fred

G

Genius Genetics

I think i need some new purple in my garden

looks killer bro very nice :)

Peace GG

D

Donk Frog

"I'm right there with you Donk Frog. I will be doing the same. I miss my girl something bad. Nothing has compared to it's grape jam like smell and lingering taste. Good Luck. Mine was bcbd version.

fred"

Mine was bcbd too....check the pics at the start of this thread....which i started...lol
good luck finding another keeper, should be no problem, Im looking for the better yeild pyhno this time

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya on finding the better yielder. I kept the one with most smell and taste but she was a turtle in veg and not much faster in bloom. Some of the others put out double but lacked that something special.

She was the bomb. Crazy colors and a nice high that will be missed.

Sorry you lost her bro! Sucks to lose a good one but maybe you'll get a bigger one that pumps out the buds. :harvest: I'm hoping anyway.

fred

H

HolyMunchies

I didn't want to double post but I have some pics of my BC purps in the photos section if your at all interested.

C

COGROWER

bcbd

I’ve ordered from BC BUD Depot for several years, I am not a commercial breeder so I have no vested interest in slamming them. their seeds have ALWAYS COME, eventually. and there are always a few extra which is a very good thing because IF anything sprouts it was probably the freebees. What does start, grows and is always quite excellent. I only keep ordering from them when they have a strain that I really want to try and I'm done being mad from the last bummer order. A year ago, I ordered 7 different strains, 12 seed packs actually had 16 and 17 seeds in them, but as always most were small, most were pale to white and many were shriveled, wonder what that means. anyway, I have 1 left to start, Fem. god bud, of the 6 others the Amnesia haze sprouted and grew 100%, 1 male in the batch (2 firsts!), the seeds were a little smaller, but mature. I had to thin them back to a legal garden, veged for 70 days even and am now 32 days into flower and I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing. I pollinated 1 branch of the two best girls and that is the best advice I'd have if you are going to use bcbd, if anything grows, get your own stock of seeds going, it should go without saying, but in letting them mature has consistently upped my average from 12- 20% from the store bought if any sprout, to 80 and 90% from the home growd.
Of the other 5 strains I got 3 males from my 3rd attempt with The Black, best so far, nothing from anything else except a few tails here and there.
I have tried the different sprouting ways, even tried wearing latex thinking maybe it was something in or on my skin, but the simple fact of the matter is that they will ship anything to make an order, and so far they have absolutely ignored my 2 attempts to contact them.
Bottom line in my experience with them is that sometimes it's worth a hundred or 2, (or 3) per viable plant from seed, but never, never ever depend on them to provide you with your life saving and enjoying meds. from them it's for the hobby part of my garden ONLY.

Top Bottom