The Purps

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G Nil

BCBD's Da Purps is one of the nicest looking strains to have in your room without a doubt.I also find this strain great daytime smoke as it's not the strongest but it has such a nice taste.I would recommend this strain to anyone for sure.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I have never tryed the purps but have tried stuff from bcbd depot. Lots of junk and there best was mid grade. Lots of hermies including one that was almost 50/50 funny looking. Would have laughed if I had not invested so much time in getting them. It was leterally a year the first time I ordered before I had sproutable seeds and then another 6 months for the rest of the order.. Not happy with service or quality, they lost this customer for ever.

G

Growing247

I've heard of all the stuff BCBD does to their customers. Problem is BCBD offers some strains I really want to try. Specifically, The Black, and The Purps. They are 1 of if not the only company offering seeds of Vietnam Black. As for the purps, for how popular purple weed is right now there are very few seed companies offering a good consistent purple strain. There is a *lack* of variety when it comes to purple. Purple Urkle, and GDP are so similar they might as well be the same strain. They probably are. People who have grown both know what I'm talking about.

K

Kid Calyx

I got Mendo Purps clones from a dispensary in California. They were alright. Short little purple ass, candy tasting buds. Not the largest yielders. But was a good find. I gave her up years ago for new bitches. Every once in a while I regret it. But there is so many stronger, sexier women in the sea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom