The REAL DEAL Chocolate Thai?

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Mexican brick is still around see it all the time some good some bad some green some brown, the hot thing now is call popcorn and it is pretty good if it is the real corn.

For those looking for Chocolate Thai seeds or clones. I do not sell seeds anymore. To much BS and not worth the stress. Till things go fully legal. I won't sell seeds till then. The last people that had any of the Chocolate Thai seeds and Hybrids was Harborside in Oakland and SoCal seeds.

I do not know anyone at this time that is stocking clones or any seeds. Just posting this, because I've had a rash of PM's. Don't mind talking, but I have no clue as to who might have them. Sorry, I couldn't be any anymore help.
Take care,
BG

I wo
For those looking for Chocolate Thai seeds or clones. I do not sell seeds anymore. To much BS and not worth the stress. Till things go fully legal. I won't sell seeds till then. The last people that had any of the Chocolate Thai seeds and Hybrids was Harborside in Oakland and SoCal seeds.

I do not know anyone at this time that is stocking clones or any seeds. Just posting this, because I've had a rash of PM's. Don't mind talking, but I have no clue as to who might have them. Sorry, I couldn't be any anymore help.
Take care,
BG
I would love to get my hands back on this seeds or a cut

Sorry Eck, I still have the real deal Chocolate Thai and Chocolate Trip seeds in the fridge..I also gifted a few different people here some of each. one has made a grip of crosses already and the other is just about to start playing with them
Tk if you ever want to let any of the ct go I would be happy to take them off of hands just let me know $ won't be an issue

One of the first pages of my first breeding notebook, i wrote down the description & breeding formula that Dutch flowers used to create Chocolate trip.
The formula they used blew me away, and i hadn't seen anyone else use that exact procedure. (Come to think of it, i cant recall anyone using that exact formula since then either) .

While the description claimed "it took a lot of work", they essentually tamed the thai in only 3 steps(breedings). The bulk of the work was in testing the parents & combing through 100 offspring to pick one female.
Really impressive work, the likes of which we don't see much of these days....

I've always wanted to try my hand at 're-making' a chocolate trip, following dutch flowers exact procedures, but using a different indica.
Pre 98 bubba would be my first choice. Imo it would be the ultimate indica to cross to a chocolate thai, given its choco/coffee taste & dominant traits. I mean genetics taylor made for this kind of work.
Unfortunently, to replicate the exact procedure DF used, i would need both a male & female indica from the same filial generation, ans with bubba being clone only...Well, yeah. No dice.

Bubba x choclate thai is still a cross i plan on making when i attempt the remake(with whatever indica i choose at the time), will just have to work it differently.

I really wish i had jumped on drowh's choc thai genetics. Those looked like winners, and probably my last shot at finding solid choc thai beans.

Hazeman has some nice choc thai crosses using drowh's choc thai. I'd love to run his choc thai x lvpk. I think the LVPK is a great choice!

I have an ass load of these seeds. Open pollinated with 3 fems and 3 dudes. Fems were nearly identical. I will snap a few shot before I harvest the last of original serds gifted by one of the mods here.
A BIG thank you...you know who you are.

Peace

Are
I have an ass load of these seeds. Open pollinated with 3 fems and 3 dudes. Fems were nearly identical. I will snap a few shot before I harvest the last of original serds gifted by one of the mods here.
A BIG thank you...you know who you are.

Peace
Are you willing to get rid of any