The REAL DEAL Chocolate Thai?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Mexican brick is still around see it all the time some good some bad some green some brown, the hot thing now is call popcorn and it is pretty good if it is the real corn.

N

nightmarecreature

There is a nice Chocolate OG going around in SoCal that came from a Chocolate Thai mother. It's done in 8 weeks and it's better IMO.

Billygoat

Billygoat

For those looking for Chocolate Thai seeds or clones. I do not sell seeds anymore. To much BS and not worth the stress. Till things go fully legal. I won't sell seeds till then. The last people that had any of the Chocolate Thai seeds and Hybrids was Harborside in Oakland and SoCal seeds.

I do not know anyone at this time that is stocking clones or any seeds. Just posting this, because I've had a rash of PM's. Don't mind talking, but I have no clue as to who might have them. Sorry, I couldn't be any anymore help.
Take care,
BG

J

jungle

I wo
For those looking for Chocolate Thai seeds or clones. I do not sell seeds anymore. To much BS and not worth the stress. Till things go fully legal. I won't sell seeds till then. The last people that had any of the Chocolate Thai seeds and Hybrids was Harborside in Oakland and SoCal seeds.

I do not know anyone at this time that is stocking clones or any seeds. Just posting this, because I've had a rash of PM's. Don't mind talking, but I have no clue as to who might have them. Sorry, I couldn't be any anymore help.
Take care,
BG
I would love to get my hands back on this seeds or a cut

J

jungle

Sorry Eck, I still have the real deal Chocolate Thai and Chocolate Trip seeds in the fridge..I also gifted a few different people here some of each. one has made a grip of crosses already and the other is just about to start playing with them
Tk if you ever want to let any of the ct go I would be happy to take them off of hands just let me know $ won't be an issue

alligator

alligator

One of the first pages of my first breeding notebook, i wrote down the description & breeding formula that Dutch flowers used to create Chocolate trip.
The formula they used blew me away, and i hadn't seen anyone else use that exact procedure. (Come to think of it, i cant recall anyone using that exact formula since then either) .

While the description claimed "it took a lot of work", they essentually tamed the thai in only 3 steps(breedings). The bulk of the work was in testing the parents & combing through 100 offspring to pick one female.
Really impressive work, the likes of which we don't see much of these days....

I've always wanted to try my hand at 're-making' a chocolate trip, following dutch flowers exact procedures, but using a different indica.
Pre 98 bubba would be my first choice. Imo it would be the ultimate indica to cross to a chocolate thai, given its choco/coffee taste & dominant traits. I mean genetics taylor made for this kind of work.
Unfortunently, to replicate the exact procedure DF used, i would need both a male & female indica from the same filial generation, ans with bubba being clone only...Well, yeah. No dice.

Bubba x choclate thai is still a cross i plan on making when i attempt the remake(with whatever indica i choose at the time), will just have to work it differently.

I really wish i had jumped on drowh's choc thai genetics. Those looked like winners, and probably my last shot at finding solid choc thai beans.

Hazeman has some nice choc thai crosses using drowh's choc thai. I'd love to run his choc thai x lvpk. I think the LVPK is a great choice!

alligator

alligator

I still have the real deal Chocolate Thai and Chocolate Trip seeds in the fridge..I also gifted a few different people here some of each. one has made a grip of crosses already and the other is just about to start playing with them

Nice!

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have an ass load of these seeds. Open pollinated with 3 fems and 3 dudes. Fems were nearly identical. I will snap a few shot before I harvest the last of original serds gifted by one of the mods here.
A BIG thank you...you know who you are.

Peace

J

jungle

Are
I have an ass load of these seeds. Open pollinated with 3 fems and 3 dudes. Fems were nearly identical. I will snap a few shot before I harvest the last of original serds gifted by one of the mods here.
A BIG thank you...you know who you are.

Peace
Are you willing to get rid of any

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

Yes the 100% sativa chocolate thai still exists..I have a seed stock of it.

SativaKid

SativaKid

I am wondering if any breeder has the Real Choco Thai?
I got to taste so Chocolate Pinot Noir hash and it really
Made me want to start working with Chocolates again.
Chocolope is a great hybrid strain but it does not give that taste
I remember from the mid 80's. if anyone knows of any hybrids is extremely
Chocolate dominate I would love to know where to get it.
I guess the younger people on here may never have had the real Choco Thai stick?
I have not seen it in since 1992. I would live to cross the real deal Choco Thai with the
best Choco Dom pheno of Chocolope. It would be great.
Thanks for any help.
I did some breeding on a Landrace Thai. It had 3 phenos. Chocolate and two Blonde Phenos. All three phenos had the same high(chemotype) but the Blondes were stronger. The Blondes finished in 9 weeks and the Chocolate finished in 11-12 weeks. I lucked out and eliminated the Chocolate from the seeds I bred. Best Sativa ever! But if you want the chocolate buy a ten pack of Wild Thailand from world of seeds and you will get all three phenos.

Thai 101
SativaKid

SativaKid

I'm a little lost about Blue clues? Is the real deal still be grown in Thailand ? You know with the thin pieces of stalk wrapped around the buds and grown in thin bamboo or at least I think it was bamboo. I guess it does not matter if its chico Thai stick or or how it's wrapped but how does something so awesome fall of the face of the earth? When you got the good real deal it was to die for and think about how many seeds all of us just threw away! Guess its not worth the hassle to smuggle it into the country anymore. Off the subject but I have not laid eyes on Mexican weed in 20 years so where is all the weed going the cartel sends over the border into the USA? No one I know has seen it either. The reason I ask is in 1992 I took some seeds from some Mexican weed and grew them out and I got some killer bud from those seeds. It was way better than any what we called Green Bud back then and was at least 40% haze and took 75 to 85 days to finish. I can't remember exactly but I remember it flowered much longer than the Big Vud and Cali orange bud I normally grew. Keep your eye out for that Choco Thai.
The law came down on weed in Thailand but the strain was preserved by Viet Nam pot farmers.

SativaKid

SativaKid

There is a nice Chocolate OG going around in SoCal that came from a Chocolate Thai mother. It's done in 8 weeks and it's better IMO.
I have a Blonde Thai that finishes in 8-9 weeks. The Best Sativa ever. I only have it in regular seeds because when I set up to breed fems it refused to hermie from the spray. I've grown 40 plants of this strain and it never hermied.

shaganja

shaganja

I did some breeding on a Landrace Thai. It had 3 phenos. Chocolate and two Blonde Phenos. All three phenos had the same high(chemotype) but the Blondes were stronger. The Blondes finished in 9 weeks and the Chocolate finished in 11-12 weeks. I lucked out and eliminated the Chocolate from the seeds I bred. Best Sativa ever! But if you want the chocolate buy a ten pack of Wild Thailand from world of seeds and you will get all three phenos.
This is the best news I've heard all year! Super excited to find the chocolate, and put it on my g.s.c.

Top Bottom