The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@Relentless are u gonna bx that snow cap I'd love to get ma hands on that exclusive pics well appreciated keep up the stellar job

Relentless

Relentless

@dumpstergrower thanks for the kind words! No immediate plans to make a snowcap bx, but I will say in the crosses I have made, she is dominant and you can find phenos very close to momma. Whitecap(snowcap x the white), IMO, has the potential to be better then the snowcap clone. The snowcap x fire og bx2 should be kill too :D. thanks again!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

im all over them then only had snowcap one time oooooooo weeeee blew me back been lookin ever since with no luck DNA did have but was never in stock.... Respect @Relentless

Relentless

Relentless

@dumpstergrower funny you mentioned DNA's cross with snowcap in it.. I looked at that cross for years.. waiting for it to say in stock.. never happened..
See, in the early 2000s I fell in love with that disctinct snowcap aroma.. when it made its way from cali, and spread around the U.S., everyone knew it by that distinct smell.. always the same.. After not seeing any crosses with snowcap(with a w in it, snocap not the same) I decided to ask some norcal guys to try and hunt it down.. One good friend finally came up with the cut, straight from humboldt. Shes a fantastic yielder, very predictable and easy to grow too.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@dumpstergrower funny you mentioned DNA's cross with snowcap in it.. I looked at that cross for years.. waiting for it to say in stock.. never happened..
See, in the early 2000s I fell in love with that disctinct snowcap aroma.. when it made its way from cali, and spread around the U.S., everyone knew it by that distinct smell.. always the same.. After not seeing any crosses with snowcap(with a w in it, snocap not the same) I decided to ask some norcal guys to try and hunt it down.. One good friend finally came up with the cut, straight from humboldt. Shes a fantastic yielder, very predictable and easy to grow too.
ahhhhh what a relief to know that someone besides myself want the CAP glad ur hunt was a success on i hope my journey ends here you just gained a stalker for real tis is what separates the week from the strong and ooo my how strong she is and once again @Relentless thanks for the special find hope to see some real soon imm all wiggley inside

Relentless

Relentless

my #1, 818og.. knocked up by a few males from my fire og bx2 line.. just cut 818og hit by hashplant, and 818og hit by reversed 818og!

crap hps pic, but im just excited about the beans that lurk beneath!

818og

stutter

stutter

Wow @ relentless absolutely awesome pics. I really hope we can get our hands on some of your crosses soon.

I live in australia and miss out on a lot of ghese clone only strains but your crosses seem to bring them to seed even improved by the looks of things. Would love to run your strains one day.

thanks for sharing your pics

Relentless

Relentless

thanks for all of the kind words guys!!

@stutter more info coming soon ;)

@Clean Green very nice man!! glad to see you rocking elmers and w.o.k. very nice phenos you have there my friend!! great job growing them out!

Top Bottom