The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Killing it as usual @Relentless !

Dude your Whitebird is awesome....I gotta email you those pics.... There are a couple your really gonna like.

Don't know whether to pop the Black Lemon or the Orange 818 next....lol too many choices...

Relentless

Relentless

@Cannastyle thats awesome man. Id LOVE to see some Whitebirds! I say pop the Orange818s!! But thats based on my taste :D love those orange ogs but those blk lemons are very nice too :D we dont have enough time to pop all these beans :( arghhhh

Relentless

Relentless

Just got the axe last night..

Cherry Pie at 67 days
Cherry Pie day 67

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

Just got the axe last night..

Cherry Pie at 67 days
View attachment 475885
big fan of the Cherry Pie right here! been rocking her for a bit over a year. Im looking to do some personal breeding with her, have a couple projects lined up for this year. Do you see any benefits from taking her at day 67 compared to 60-63? I see a bit more purple will streak the remaining leaflets and what not, but nothing much in overall calyx swelling. she sure is a funky one, hard to keep that deep skunk smell from creeping out.
once again, great work man. really good to have u at the farm. much luck on ur future projects and finds.
Sküna

Azhden

Azhden

The real deal just showed up in CO not that long back, have some friends with Cherry Pie in the stable, I just haven't had the space to try her out... that pic is making me bump her up my "to get list" ;)

Thanks for showing off all the ladies Relentless, it might be my crappy photo skills, or maybe I just can't bring myself to get a 'money shot' of my ladies on the net :p (I have my $ on the crappy camera/photo skills and shaky hands :D)

T

TeterPosh

The examples in this thread blow me away.

Very, very nice work, and an amazing collection.

Relentless

Relentless

Ya, she acts like most OGs.. She will tripple height so veg appropriately. loves topping, bending, and all forms of training.. i prefer to do multiple clones per pot to further increase veg time/yield. overall treat like all the other ogs

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ya, she acts like most OGs.. She will tripple height so veg appropriately. loves topping, bending, and all forms of training.. i prefer to do multiple clones per pot to further increase veg time/yield. overall treat like all the other ogs
more than plant a pot? How big of a pot and how many plants roughly?

Relentless

Relentless

love the snowcap. in '00-'04 humboldt was flooding much of the states with snowcap. big yieder.. always had that distinct aroma.. in the south east it was very popular.. I had a friend source the clone years back in humboldt and started to spread it back around. I really enjoy it. very heavy yielder.

Relentless

Relentless

frosty-depends on the amt of time I have before I flip.. if Im in a rush.. or how much room I have to play with.. etc. but most of the time with ogs and glue Ill veg up a few clones in 5x5s and put two in a 3gal or 5gal. cuts down on veg time significantly.. top glue once and ya got a bush.. top og twice that way and ya got a bush. I prefer stretchers.. quick veggers.. that dont require a ton of root space..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

frosty-depends on the amt of time I have before I flip.. if Im in a rush.. or how much room I have to play with.. etc. but most of the time with ogs and glue Ill veg up a few clones in 5x5s and put two in a 3gal or 5gal. cuts down on veg time significantly.. top glue once and ya got a bush.. top og twice that way and ya got a bush. I prefer stretchers.. quick veggers.. that dont require a ton of root space..
Same... thanks for the info brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom