The ripper among us.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibTheMan

Aint no Future in the Frontn. i hate bitchs, they get fucked up in my circle.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There is more risk to frontn than just being ripped too. Who also loses if the person gets busted, robbed, killed, sick, injured or has any catastrophic event that prevents them from paying you? I tell my friends if I front you it is like I am jinxing you at the same time because my bad luck is going to effect you.

If I drafted Babe Ruth in fantasy baseball he would break his leg the first game.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What's your side of the story? No preconceived ideas or notions on my side, but it's a question that clearly begs the asking.

R

ReDLuBE

Since its made public by some dick, throw it out there Hindu, Have no shame

below frigid

below frigid

So funny why am I not laughing. No slander everything I said is true have all our pm correspondance to prove it. I heard a lot of peeps at the other place who had plenty to say about you as well. Come on Hindu tell the truth for once. This is not the first time you screwed me either remember? Yes you did finally pay me but it took 2 years!!! I would like to know what I said that you think is not true. I have even told about my part threatening to post your personal info here. Which I did not or will not. Yes karma is M fer. seems like you just got some! So does this me your still not going to pay me?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do not share the private messages. It's not only bad form, but against forum rules. There are certain lines neither participant should cross.

dextr0

dextr0

So funny why am I not laughing. No slander everything I said is true have all our pm correspondance to prove it. I heard a lot of peeps at the other place who had plenty to say about you as well. Come on Hindu tell the truth for once. This is not the first time you screwed me either remember? Yes you did finally pay me but it took 2 years!!! I would like to know what I said that you think is not true. I have even told about my part threatening to post your personal info here. Which I did not or will not. Yes karma is M fer. seems like you just got some! So does this me your still not going to pay me?

I dont know where some of you get your common sense.

I know u asked me out the blue in that other thread what to do, and I told you what I would tell anyone. Let people know when you get fucked over. No one needs that kind of business.

But if you are trippin, that would be a hoe move for even askin ME specifically. I dont get down with dirty play.

Whatever the case, this should serve as a reminder to us all dont give out what you cant afford to lose. Period.

And theres a saying:
Fuck me once, shame on you.
Fuck me twice, shame on me.

S

SSHZ

Funny how Hindu didn't even bother to deny the charges....... his only comment is "you're unhappy so you slander me"???????? Well, hell yes.

Personally, I too am seeing slower pays the last few months and am currently composing notes to everyone that "there will be NO MORE FRONTS" because of a rash of slow pays. I even started giving people "dead dates"- and if they hadn't paid by then, the price for each oz went up $25. And I'm charging east coast prices! I'm not a bank but people use me as one.......

I

Indicas4me

Funny how Hindu didn't even bother to deny the charges....... his only comment is "you're unhappy so you slander me"???????? Well, hell yes.

Personally, I too am seeing slower pays the last few months and am currently composing notes to everyone that "there will be NO MORE FRONTS" because of a rash of slow pays. I even started giving people "dead dates"- and if they hadn't paid by then, the price for each oz went up $25. And I'm charging east coast prices! I'm not a bank but people use me as one.......

The thing with fronts they never get caught up,they're always in your pocket.And usually when you say no more fronts and pay up you just lost your money and customer.I agree Hindu got him and probably laughed all the way to the bank when he received the package.You cant trust anyone these days!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

And the reason we all front? No one with cash is buying your shit.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I don't know what happened. It seems odd for Hindu to rip someone for a measly 1500. That's not even worth one nice plant. I really hope there's more to this because Hindu has done nothing but hook me up and has asked for nothing in return. This sucks.

dextr0

dextr0

And the reason we all front? No one with cash is buying your shit.

Truthfully and just speaking for me- I front because I know how it is to be without. I know how it is to go though some rough times. And I been and probably will be in a position where I do need help again. So those are my considerations to the game.

But like I and others have said, you are taking a chance every time you front. People get busted, die, etc. This is still life. Take you precautions like your supposed to when something is serious to you.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I agree dextro. I kinda look at those situations as helping a friend more than a front. To me theres two kinda fronts. The helping a friend front and the I have to much weight at the house and just want it gone.

M

mrdizzle

Not a big future in this game without some honor, real players man up and make good.

penny wise

dextr0

dextr0

I wouldnt say that.It keeps the money coming in,but when you run out of product that last payment is usually your doing business fee.:D

That was my main point I want it to be a part of the game. People have made it a fucked up part of the game to where most are scared to hand out. But I feel its an essential part of the game.

I want to be able to look out for the man that is down and out, without messing myself over. Hence I have rules when fronting or taking fronts, and those are serious to the people I mess with and me.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I wouldnt say that.It keeps the money coming in,but when you run out of product that last payment is usually your doing business fee.:D

nah you just dont mention that your out of product until they hand you the money they owe - its funny to see somebody get all butthurt when they expect to get more smoke after stringing you along foroever - lmao

Venom818

Venom818

Not a big future in this game without some honor, real players man up and make good.

penny wise

thats real spit right there not only penny wise but if any deal u make with another person you have to keep your end of the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom