The ripper among us.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snkrhd23

you gotta know what your gettin into before you hand over a package with nothing in return. not getting paid is a bitch but the world runs on credits and fronts, its part of business. BUT a half bow is a little redic. i thats a day or two of grindin lol

Illmind

Illmind

some dirty nut ass shit right there. this been going on mad long how many ppl u think rezdog or swerve shit on? trust me a lot, they just give tons of shit out to make ppl think they good ppl. only thing changing is the names. threatening po's is str8 bitch. consignment gives the other party the power only way to regain is violence. unfortunately nothing will get some fuckasses attention like some good ole fashioned violence. they threaten to talk, go c em at the hospital. u in jail have your boy who owes u one c em. if u don't have that in u don't front. and btw element of suprise violence gets best results, and u blew that. and snk i don't let a penny go on principle much less anything above a dime.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Always gotta have yourself some muscle in your back pocket. I knew a guy once that ripped off a homie of mine and didn't sweat shit. He went on his merry way like nothing happened and he didn't do anything wrong. About 6 months later homie ran into dude at the bar and made like it was all good not to worry shit happens kinda talk. He offered to show dude some killer chron he had ... long story short dude ended up duct taped to a chair and getting a bath of paint stripper, karmas a bitch

Illmind

Illmind

^real rap fire gets cash quick. if not on em then there hittin the local bank or pawn shop lol. outdoor poop and beasters are always floatin.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Its not worht wasteing everyones time with....whine ass trying to defame me...not that I was fAMOUS MIND YOU. aNY WAY THOSE WHOM KNOW ME..KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNW THIS IS bs.

Makes a guy want to fly out and spray some round up.....bitches....hide behind computr screens and act like cell gangsters.

Edit.....over 15 hundo in the pocket as I type...round up is cheap.

you gonna spray his shit with round up?.......salt is cheaper.

I

Indicas4me

I am an outdoor grower and sometimes get moldy buds.You oughta see how fast that crap goes when I dump it dirt cheap,almost wish I had more.:confused0054:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Crazy Crazy I've heard nothin but good things about Hindu and have rapped with him in messages and I know a cat that no's him personally and he's been more than generous with him and with myself witch really suprises me to here that this went down this way hopefully things can be worked out and made right whatever the conditions.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I am an outdoor grower and sometimes get moldy buds.You oughta see how fast that crap goes when I dump it dirt cheap,almost wish I had more.:confused0054:

your my new hero - you sell shit and your not afraid to tell everyone about it :confused0054:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah thats aw3some - great example of whats wrong with the "marijauna industry"

no standards to uphold = fuck it if I can make a buck Im not gonna worry about the guy who gets to smoke that shit down the line not knowing it has mold

karma is a bitch

below frigid

below frigid

Its not worht wasteing everyones time with....whine ass trying to defame me...not that I was fAMOUS MIND YOU. aNY WAY THOSE WHOM KNOW ME..KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNW THIS IS bs.

Makes a guy want to fly out and spray some round up.....bitches....hide behind computr screens and act like cell gangsters.

Sort of funny! Come on out Hindu it would be nice to meet you face to face. We could go hunting on my ranch like we talked about.

I

Indicas4me

yeah thats aw3some - great example of whats wrong with the "marijauna industry"

no standards to uphold = fuck it if I can make a buck Im not gonna worry about the guy who gets to smoke that shit down the line not knowing it has mold

karma is a bitch

Your taking my words and twisting them!These customers knew very well it was molded,could not hide that fact if I tried.The dirt cheap price is what made it fly out the door.Dont even try to bring me down to Hindus level of a rip off.:evilgrin0040:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
simple rule to live by:

never sell anything you wouldnt buy

TortureKill

TortureKill

th_mr-yuk-774727.png

You wish you had more moldy buds? Why not just grow more good shit, without mold? Find some mold resistant strains.
I agree, I would never sell moldy buds, or even give them away for that matter. Destroy that trash. You gotta be more responsible than that my dude. I know I dont want to be responsible for making anyone sick, whether they asked for it or not. There's rules in this shit. :anim_09:

B

Buddy Hemphill

simple rule to live by:

never sell anything you wouldnt buy

That makes sense if everybody has my tastes.

Some folks arent as discriminating.

Some people may appreciate a good deal on larf. Me?....not so much.

If the buyer is fully aware.....who says its a bad deal?

I takes two people to make a good deal. If they are both happy.......jus sayin'...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

That doesn't even begin to resemble a response. Just a threat. By this behavior you're lending quite a lot of credence to what BF is putting out there. Why can't you just address the accusations instead of deriding others and making threats?

Most of us don't know you except for the online persona. For those who've kept an open mind, for those who are standing up for you (ain't many by this post), why not just be a mensch and address the accusations instead of obfuscating?
Crazy Crazy I've heard nothin but good things about Hindu and have rapped with him in messages and I know a cat that no's him personally and he's been more than generous with him and with myself witch really suprises me to here that this went down this way hopefully things can be worked out and made right whatever the conditions.
See? HK, I quote this for you.
:( I burn it. If it's not fit for consumption then it's just not fit for consumption. Burned about 12lbs outside a few weeks ago, it was the last of the root aphid run, nothing but problems, and it was SHIT. No way I could live with myself if someone got a hold of it and got sick fromit, just no way. Moldy buds go into the fire and I get to keep my conscience.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
That makes sense if everybody has my tastes.

Some folks arent as discriminating.

Some people may appreciate a good deal on larf. Me?....not so much.

If the buyer is fully aware.....who says its a bad deal?

I takes two people to make a good deal. If they are both happy.......jus sayin'...

there are lots of buyers out there looking for cheap deals so they can make a higher profit margin - even if he is upfront telling the guy the shit has mold - but what about that dude? does he tell the people he sells it to - hey this shit is moldy - fuck no

again simple rule - never sell anything you wouldn't buy - period

would you buy moldy weed?

I guarantee somebody smoked that shit down the line fully unaware and thats some fucked up shit

and karma ia a mother fucking bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom