The ripper among us.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buddy Hemphill

there are lots of buyers out there looking for cheap deals so they can make a higher profit margin - even if he is upfront telling the guy the shit has mold - but what about that dude? does he tell the people he sells it to - hey this shit is moldy - fuck no

again simple rule - never sell anything you wouldn't buy - period

would you buy moldy weed?

I guarantee somebody smoked that shit down the line fully unaware and thats some fucked up shit

and karma ia a mother fucking bitch

you right.

dextr0

dextr0

Damn it I feel deprived.

Demand is a bitch. Buddy Im like you I know alot who wont discriminate, yall got some good shit goin if you NEVER have to worry about that kind of shit.
I applaud Sea for throwing it away, because I know for a fact most would have sent it down here, and these idiots would have bought it up! Aint that a bitch good prices are attributed to moldy bud. Bet someone could get that fronted all day.

How does that make sense?

A

amstercal

there are lots of buyers out there looking for cheap deals so they can make a higher profit margin - even if he is upfront telling the guy the shit has mold - but what about that dude? does he tell the people he sells it to - hey this shit is moldy - fuck no

again simple rule - never sell anything you wouldn't buy - period

would you buy moldy weed?

I guarantee somebody smoked that shit down the line fully unaware and thats some fucked up shit

and karma ia a mother fucking bitch

Exactly.

As I was reading the thread I was thinking about the legal implications of the whole meds for money issue then I got to the part about moldy buds. Holy crap! Knowingly and enthusiastically sending moldy buds out into the world where they could really make people sick is an incredible argument for the side of LEO against dispensaries in CA or anywhere. If we can't regulate ourselves, then maybe we don't deserve this freedom. If we are the kind of sinister people that manufacture drugs that we know could make people sick and we continue to do so and even rejoice in the profit we're making off it, maybe we are the bad guys they accuse of us being. Maybe we are the villains twisting our mustaches and counting the profits while cancer patients die. That this practice goes on and farmers are actually endorsing it as good business makes me so so so so sad.

I hope you at least smoke your own moldy bud. I'm with Seamaiden on throwing it out.

HinduKiller: Don't know you or anything about this situation. I'm not really sure it's any of my business either. FYI though, bothering to post but not actually say you didn't steal his money/weed makes you look guilty of it, at least to me.

C

cheech

Seamadien this cat insnt worhty of my explaning anything. Im sorry I dont mean to offend you, just stateing it. Those that know me stand behind me 100%.....my actions and words have always been good.
Never had a problem..........till a troll wants to try and rain on someones parade lol. For the record, i dont involve myself with any felonious behavoir.......and I feel quite strongly about out of state meds being trafficed into my state and effecting our economy...we r rebuilding.

Chop wood, carry water...

you aren't going to pay him because you don't condone him sending the bud to you out of state per your arrangement. wutttttttt

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

I find it hard to believe that somebody would randomly make a thread about this. I myself, believe he's telling the truth.

jyip

jyip

This is better than jersey shore!!!!

wow, everybody is diff in how they deal w/life....personally, i would never divulge anything that in any way could be deemed incriminating information,,, and or course it has nothoing to do w/me and is none of my business, and i know nothing of anyone posting here personally..

things i've learned in life....
if u front things, be ready to chase your money cuz people tend to think they r doing youa favor paying you back vs. being grateful that u helped them w/the front
fronting sucks cuz instead of one transaction, at very least it is two, and more times than not, it is way more than two times,,,,, so each extra time is another chance of something not going right, another exposure to any silly thing you dont expect to happen
in the past i had fronted to anybody i knew cuz i ( at that times many yrs back ) was flooding the market, and needed something that gave me an edge to move my product, instead of them goin elsewhere for same/similiar product
i rationalized fronting because i did higher volume biss and overall made it work that way, vs. not fronting and less volume, i thought of it as a biss expense
i would never front if it was gonna make me miss a step

and finally, if i was gonna take someone, duct tape them ,and pour chemicals on them, geez, i think i would just kill them and this is why...
hmmnn, lets add the charges here
kidnapping ( for takin dude from bar )
mayhem ( pouring the chemicals over the guy )
assualt charges ( for what u did to the dude )
and each state if diff so i dont kno what else, but i know enough to realize i would not want dude going to tell that story to anyone, EVER...
for all thos years u might as well just kill dude, less risk, unless u post about here....LMAO

i 'm not sure how much peeps value their personal freedom, but i value mine, and its worth more than a half pound for sure, and its worth more than the baroom /dude story here too, but that is just me...
i did get ripped off a couple yrs back for outdoor plts, maybe an lb or so, and i am 99% sure it was a associate, so i called and told him what I thought he did, and i dont go near that person any more, at first i wanted to hurt him in a bad way,,, and i can probably get away with hurting him, but then u have someone that more than likely will do someone back to you later on,,,,,
so i had to decide if it was worth it to me.... in time everyone figures out what they have to, but some figure it out too late

i dont know a whole bunch about gro forums and that kinda stuff and i was surprized to read posts about peeps telling about selling their crop, and shipping it in the mail , or how ever it was done.... i didnt realize cali let ya mail ur smoke around the world, i gotta move there,,, actually i used to live there, but moved back in 1980, just b4 MJ was decriminalized...pretty soon marijuana will be on the shoppers network all night long, just like the ab machines, and dvd excersize stuff

except it'll be like this

" we gotta great deal for the next 60 seconds ona moldy batch of humbolt buds, great high still, but ya geta headache & a bad cough , but right now, call and order for a great price on shoppers network"
or
" hey late night people, we have a great special tonight jus 4 you, we are gonna front, yes, absolutely free, no charge until your first payment is due in 45 days, we will front you some nice nice kind bud for a great price, so please remember we were nice to you, and do kindly pay us back asap"

i liked motherlode post the best....

u r my new hero, u sell garbage and tell everybody that u sell garbage,, or something close to that...

funny lil thread,,, but that is just my perspective,,,,

but i can see the why this thread did start, so that person could prevent others from going thru what he went thru ...i hope it worked like u wanted it to

jyip

jyip

Originally Posted by Indicas4me
I am an outdoor grower and sometimes get moldy buds.You oughta see how fast that crap goes when I dump it dirt cheap,almost wish I had more.

your my new hero - you sell shit and your not afraid to tell everyone about it

here it is, best post i've seen to date..lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
this is a lot of he said she said

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom