the rOarGe

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey folks, this is the rOarGe at 62 days! She is a blend of Tahoe OG clone X Banana OgerKush male from Orgnkid stock. She had a late start in general due to the cuts coming off of a mother that got badly rootbound and starting to flip into flower...
So, the cuts went thru a minor captain reveg stage, but I LOVE this kind so didn't swap the cuts out for normal ones.

Here she is at 62days
IMG_07242.JPG
IMG_07251.JPG
IMG_07262.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_07282.JPG
IMG_07291.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_07313.JPG
IMG_07333.JPG
IMG_07351.JPG
IMG_07361.JPG
IMG_07371.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey ester: Yeah, they got picked the day after those photos, they could have gone several days longer but were holding up the room...

baba G

A

AliasAO

Dont know how I missed this cut-- Looks like a resin bomb went off on the last pic.

Nice work Baba-- U sample any buds yet?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Beautiful looking cross! Great pics Baba G!
Thanks much!

looks good baba g, she looks like she could yeild
Yeah, she puts out way larger flowers than most OG variations I've grown and she tastes better and is super potent! My fav for now

very nice! thanks for sharing :)
:banana1sv6:

she looks great man.. thanks for sharing.
thanks bro, I love to share, here it's your rip...:cool0041:

Beautiful Baba.
She is a photogenic one, not her best run but she still shines!

Dont know how I missed this cut-- Looks like a resin bomb went off on the last pic.
I can't wait to make some bubble with her!

Nice work Baba-- U sample any buds yet?
Hopefully next week I'll get around to it, she is my ultimate smoke tho, been enjoying the 1 premature outdoor plant of it I had, stuff just rips me!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello BABA:hi
can you tell me what the defference is between this one and your BANANA SPLIT other then the parents are reversed?..
thanks bro:hi

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Same genotype, diff phenotype..

can you tell me what the defference is between this one and your BANANA SPLIT other then the parents are reversed?..
thanks bro:hi

Hey Jaws: The only difference between the rOarGe and Banana Split is that they are sisters(diff phenos) but same parents, same seed batch n all...She has the banana ogerkush size in there and the OG flavor and somehow potency landed on her agenda too!!

baba G

JAWS

JAWS

so you used two different PHENO from the BANANA KUSH with the same father?...

on the BANANA side did either of them hold the LAFFY TAFFY and if not did it have the more pungent skunky nasty smell to her...
interresting:hi

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Banana Split OG & rOarGe

so you used two different PHENO from the BANANA KUSH with the same father?...

on the BANANA side did either of them hold the LAFFY TAFFY and if not did it have the more pungent skunky nasty smell to her...
interresting:hi

Lemme see if I can clarify...The BSOG & rOarGe were started from the same seed stock that developed from the crossing of the Tahoe female cut X 1 Banana Ogerkush Male.

As for the Banana flavors, the banana leaning phenos I've seen from the banana split og have had the spicy laffy taffy funk! It's funny banana is my fav laffy taffy!! Some have had the rotten spiced funk with a burnt tire edge and some are like the Original Banana Ogerkush and so many variations on OG dom phenos have had a great OG odor with a banana spice twist...
I've seen many phenos that have landed heavily on both parents sides and many in the middle but all similar and all tasty & tall usually! The biggest variations on traits I've noticed is flower size and odors and potency, I wish I had the original Banana Ogerkush male I used as he was a super stud and it seems everything he touched just got a major increase in overall production and a newfound vigor, but ultimately all the hybrids' offspring have been much more like the female(mother) of each crossing....I mean the male hasn't dominated the cross as much as some I've used in the past and he just seems to help out all across the board.

baba G

JAWS

JAWS

hey BABA:hi
thank you my friend thats great detail, way to keep shit in line..

now yup that ROTTEN you speak of is what my MOTHER BANANA had it was like WET SMASHED PENUTS X WITH LIVER CHEESE she was a real stinky MOFO, i have two F8 going from her and im hoping to get another really nasty smelling ladie....
peace brother:hi

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
That's what I'm talking about....this girl turned out stellar BRO

This girl does deserve her on show on broadway....

keep it up Baba G

Top Bottom