the rOarGe

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The bubble I made from the 3 undecided last cycle was spectacular....adding to the difficult decision..just so many plants and only so much time;)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Damn it!! That is some good lookin bud!! I knew I wasn't messing around when I chose the rOarGe. I'm pressed for space so I'm working on getting her in. Hopefully sooner than later. I need a larger area, that's that!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Damn it!! That is some good lookin bud!! I knew I wasn't messing around when I chose the rOarGe. I'm pressed for space so I'm working on getting her in. Hopefully sooner than later. I need a larger area, that's that!

You can say that again! Hard to stick to the schedule when he's postin pictures like that. You are def. 2nd on my list Baba if I don't move you to 1st. I am extremely excited to run your gear, but I think I will run the LKOG before the rOarGe, another tough pick. Life is rough.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
WEEDHARD!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Hip, keep that thing tied down...lol
I decided not too keep the 2 undecided phenos...just too many things to go through and I really wanna only keep 2 or 1 pheno of a varietal, so the rOarGe won out ultimately. She has the most characteristics I go for, the undecided ones just couldn't put out the size of cola as the rOarGe and weren't as potent but did look super shiney!

kroonboon

kroonboon

I feel you, sometimes being sentimental gets in the way of progress :) Just killed some plants of recently that I have kept around for awhile, really liked them for their own unique reasons but at the end of the day you only have so much space and time............
Keep the goodness coming, whoohooo :)

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

ohhhh....gene purging sux. I killed a few last year.

I swore I wasn't doing this again......lol. I was just gonna keep my "few keepers". Famous last words.

I am a sucker for the new beans that keep coming out .... I cant help it.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Awesome Baba G! Looking forward to a gift from a friend so I can finally try a few things from your stable.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks for the comments Bro!

Quite a few have a hard time handling her...It is seriously moving up the chain with every finish of her...I could easily put her as top two at this point.

Top Bottom