the rOarGe

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
rOarGe nugs

Hello everyone, I know this isn't the best representation of the rOarGe...
but decided to take a pic of the random nugs I ended up keeping, she landed on a certain number and this was all I kept.
Wish I had taken a few pics when I had the canon nugs!! LOL
Either way, she is super tangy n stanky and hits like a brick house! Worse batch of rOarGe I've done yet and I'm pleased with it...lmao

IMG_07991.JPG
IMG_08001.JPG
IMG_08083.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ouch. Them nugs are hot. Nice stuff you got going on in your workshop G. Can't wait to run your stuff.

Thanks bro, I love harvest, got so many tester flavs to mix it up with! Loving your Jazz interest too, does seem hard to find fellow jazzers...lol

later

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
rOarGe bubble yum!

Hello folks,
Here is some rOarGe bubble I made last night, still wet and fresh but looks cool under magnification...There is one shot of the 25micron and the other 4 piles are 38 & 45microns

IMG_0874.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG
IMG_0877.JPG
IMG_08791.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

BABA:banana1sv6:
you have got to be one of the best photographer on the net today, not kissing any ass your just very good at it, if i could get half that good id be happy..
just killer:banana1sv6:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Jaws....I feel I'm struggling with the photos sometimes...lol
I should have taken photog in high school...lmao
Lighting is seriously the key it seems, can really change a shot and the colors represented in the pic.
I'll take the compliment but I gotta say ALIEN has some of the best pics I've seen; if I could take em like him, I'd be working on a book that shits on jason kings...lol

I do have a pretty good camera, but need to get a tripod as I'm always somewhat shakey when taking pics and don't have that sniper shooter breathing down...lol
But I will say that bubble is the first rOarGe bubble i've made without mixing the roarge with others...looking forward to tasting it in a couple days!

Thanks Jaws, I'm a work in progress as a photographer, but practice makes perfect!

baba G

JAWS

JAWS

hey BABA:hi
ya ALIEN TIGHT with the pics to and theres a couple more aswell, but dont your not right up there dude..

ya your gear is looking AWESOME but again if you were not the SHOOTER you are that gear would not look as stunning as they do...head thumper i have no doubt about that..
very nice:hi

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks JAWS,

Torquing a nice bowl of the Jack here for you!
:bong-hits:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
rOarGe and pals...lol

Hey Woody:
The drop is soon, real soon...you'll all be kept up to date.
Here is some rOarGe and assorted testers...Day 46, the cold hit them hard compared to the hydro under same temp conditions..but they are in the swing of things now.
IMG_10572.JPG
IMG_10621.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
rOarGe pics

Here are some shots of the rOarGe, the cold hit her harder than hard...;(
But, she is stanky and will be awesome meds, just didn't size up like her last run.

IMG 1188
IMG 1189
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn the cold. Lol. She's still looks great, Baba! I can smell her from here. Keep up the great work, bro. I'm ready for that drop 2 land. I need some Golden Lion beans in my garden. I am the Lizard King, I can do anything! Hahaha aha!

B

bckwht

awesome news ive been thinking about golden lion seeds alot recently...keep up the great work, cant wait to snag some ur genes

T

T1420

Yup... Gonna have to pick the best two to pick up... Got my $$$$ ready baba!!! Cant wait!!! PM me n give me a heads up on when, don't wanna be caught sleepin'!! LOL!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No worries T1420! Logic will give everyone a nice heads up, he's good like that!
REally depends on your fav flav for top two, but the Key Lime Kush should be a showstopper I'm hoping! And Lizard King is gonna rep the OG Kush nicely, basically she is a dbl backcross, all in all, three OG's are in the mix, the Ghost, Tahoe, and My no name OGK cut that I like the best of all OG's I've tried so far...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey T1420,
The first pic is the Lizard King OG, she passes for straight OG except she has a nice funk that the OG doesn't get and tastes better to me.
Second pic, I stumbled on the Green Crack and can't find any closer or better shot, so there is one of her.
Third pic is my Tahoe OG, grown in an old tester room that wasn't all that badass but I would put 15-20 kinds a cycle through it, was a lil 11'x6', with just a couple 1kw's in there. Was nice though, always gave me something to do while I waited for the flower lights to come on at night...lol
p.s. that Tahoe was grown with Roots Organics Buddha Bloom when they first released it, with all Roots Organics medium/everything. Basically that tester room was different nutes every round or every other round and just pure experimentation.

IMG_03001.JPG
DSC017621.JPG
IMG_00264.JPG

sticky icky

sticky icky

Evrythings lookin beautiful Baba the roarge looks so tasty,I'm sure she is,always love lookin at those lizard king shotz 2 bad bitch,get ready to enjoy all that flame!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey ogsourlem,
That funk is straight banana rubber tire gnarlywine...lol
Hard to describe but once you smell it you never forget it.
Not much chem/sour flavs, more ogness & banana funk.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The diff between between the banana split & rOarGe I'd say is the rOarGe exhibits more banana into it as far as flavors, but grows like a stout OG although it does jump a lot on transition to flower. The rOarGe stays a darker green on the leaves til the end and has a darker green hue with a tint towards blue on the leaves while BSOG will yellow up good on the leaves and retains an army green/kelly green throughout veg and most of flower.
The BSOG tastes more like OG than rOarGe but I think BSOG is tastier than most OG's. it has a cool, extra lemony, slight fruity tinge that accompanies the classic og flavs. The BSOG passes for more of a straight OG than rOarGe. rOarGe has more of a vibrant orange hair when ripe and retains some blue colors in the nugs where the BSOG is more golden almost. Both ripen about same timeframes although one could pick the BSOG before the rOarGe since the rOarGe is a major 4th quarter comeback queen, she does a lot of work the last 3 weeks and just ripens up instantly the last week. She looks way diff at the end of flower than mid, she gets super dank at end.
I could go on, but I think that covers most of it.
The Lizard King...is the Lizard King...lol Tastiest OGbrid I've had, can pass as straight OG almost but a pro will know it's a hybrid but they will love the new flavors that it throws out. Overall the taste best question is best answered with one word: subjective.
I like all three, prob would take the LKOG for overall tastiest, but that's me, one of my good buddies is rOarGe all the way!! lol And another is actually BSOG...It's all the person is growing now practically.

I got a new idea for a new path for the Lizard King OG...gonna create a hybrid with it, it's gonna be awhile but I'll keep you in mind to test it. The Blue Bus will make it end of 2012 hopefully...

Top Bottom