the room!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

seeing as ive not been around for a while i thought id show ya's what me and my boy have been busy with, the last grow we showed here was the tent, now weve got a room with 3400 watts, we went a lil crazy with the strain selection this time round and have about 15 strains in there lol,

1st up is the small side of the room, which has a 1.2x2.6m floor space with 600hps and a 400hps over it, there is wifi (white dom) sour kush, kksc x the white, white bubba, dud x tresdawg (8 phenos) and a kush'o'nesia, 57 plants in total, i think its day 18 on this side
Updates 102
Updates 103
Updates 104
Updates 105
Updates 106
Updates 107
Updates 108
Updates 110

next up the bigger side, this is 1.2x3m and has 3 600hps over it, in here there is alot lol, we got wifi, white bubba, tahoe og, exodus cheese, kksc x the white, white cheddar, uk train, dud x tresdawg, aliendawg, ecsd, sour kush, talk of kabul, dannyboy bx, we also popped a mix pack from a friend and there is 8 diff plants all without name lol day30
Updates 111
Updates 112
Updates 113
Updates 114
Updates 115
Updates 116

the last few shots are from a plant weve named katana og, we had some buds from the states sent over and in the blackwater sample we got we found 1 lonely bean, biggest thing ive ever seen too, and very mature so thought why not pop it see what happens, and this lil monster popped out lol
Katana og 100
Katana og 101
Katana og 102
Katana og 103
Katana og 104

we kept cuts from her, the smells are fantastic starting very fruity then goes to a chemmy linger if that makes sense lol

i'll update weekly from here on in

thanks for stopping by, peace

hb

M

mrbong73

Looking good! Seriously dark green leaves. What's your soil mix like?
That's either the smallest staircase in the world or one huge leafed plant. Wow.

half baked

half baked

easi mb73, hahaha yh i know it does make the stairs look small doesnt it lol, its got the biggest leaves ive ever seen twice the size of my hand easily, when you say soil mix, we just use soil supreme by plant magic and their oltimer organic nute range to feed, we love the stuff, so easi to use, we do however mix perlite into the soil, some plants have 50/50 perlite soil and some have 20/80, we just thought we'd test it and the 1s with 50/50 are the best looking tbh, we wasnt expecting it tho but they just look better and healthier imo, bigger nugs too :) thanks

hb

S

Shredder

In had a variety that looked like the plant your staircase pic. It was Swiss cheese from nirvana. It had very tough huge leafs, not ideal for my situation (scrog) in all fairness it was advertised as an outdoor variety......shredder

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous gals and canopy half baked! :cool

half baked

half baked

cheers shredder, yh bro i bet it didnt do ya no favours, this thing is takin up the same space as 3 plants lol, but i think she will defo be worth it, and thanks to you shady, we have been a bit lazy but its ended up sweet lol

right first off i gotta say i was 5 days out with the dates so the first lot were on day 14 and the next lot were around day 32-34, heres some pics i took this morning, these are day 23
Lil update on the room 100
Lil update on the room 101
Lil update on the room 102
Lil update on the room 103
Lil update on the room 104
Lil update on the room 105
Lil update on the room 106
Lil update on the room 107
Lil update on the room 108

next are a couple of shots of the otherside of the room, these are day 40-41
Lil update on the room 109
Lil update on the room 110
Lil update on the room 111

peace hb

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Damn! With 15 strains you still such an even canopy of buds. Great job half baked!!
:joint:
+1

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin like some pure fire half baked,yeah man the alien bubba is what that bean was im sure you've heard from supa and she looks very much like the ab I believe it was the alien dog #1 in my thread that hit her that prob explains the chemmy ness to her you guys are killing shit over there keep up the great work peace dawg!

half baked

half baked

thanks for stopping in guys and for all the kind words

yo sticky, tbh bro we should've noticed straight away there was bubba in it lmao, looks
at the fans on her lol yh bro she's gettin some real dank smells coming through on her too, she's also got a hint of that purple smell coming through so i hope to god she changes colour, just hints will do lmao, we havnt got anything with colour :(

last night we opened the canopy up a lil so will be taking pics just before the lights come on to show ya's the difference

peace hb

devious d

devious d

Looking good bro you,s have that canopy trick to a t, top job D.D

half baked

half baked

thanks alot devious d, this time it did it itself lmao, well maybe a pinch here and there ;)

hb

half baked

half baked

just cleaned these up a lil bit, lots more light gettin through to the bottom buds now :) day 27

this shot is of our new white bubba, we popped this pheno a while back but have only just been able to flower her, looking bubba dom to me!
White bubba

wifi at day 43, she's just starting to get her stink on now
Wifi
Wifi 2

i'll get some pics of the katana og later on for ya sticky

peace hb

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

lookin supa dank :)
:joint: nice room
for your adjust a wings, do you use the large or medium size for the 600's? thanks

half baked

half baked

thanks alot bro, well i didnt know they did 2 sizes, i can say its alot bigger than the mantis pro though, it covers 1x1.2m perfectly with a 600hps too

hb

half baked

half baked

thanks alot dude, i cant wait for the chop either lol, gonna need to invest in some jars tho lol

hb

Top Bottom