The Rose Garden

• Thread starter Mrs Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

cool . is the plant in the picture from feminized seed or is that like the clone they used to make the seeds. and where did that plant originally get selected from ?

dont care much about bubba or stories about it cause its not my cup of tea .

EVOKE

EVOKE

View attachment 426779

Hello y'all!

The Ol' Betsy x Mendocino Purple is a hybrid done by our friends at Furious Flavors. She has a grapey stank ass goodness to her that makes your mouth water.

I have a butt load of beautiful purple flowers to post over the next few days.
@Mrs Nspecta can u tell a lil bit more about Ol' Betsy..... beautiful garden by the way....

rollon

rollon

Mrs nspecta your hubby stated his fav purple is the humbolt purple urkle. Was wondering if you could let us in on your one or two favorite purple strains. Keep the pics coming, very enjoyable. Peace

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
can u elaborate on that ? im not good with those type of sayings and applying them to single plant pics .

Are you saying that it could be larger in size ?

or that its not finished yet because of what week its on ?

or you saying your gonna rework it and make it better ?

Tip of the ice berg is usually used to refer to problems not solutions so im confused by that 1 .

Hey grayarea...Tip of the iceberg merely means "A small evident part or aspect of something largely hidden"...doesn't have to refer to a problem or be seen in a negative light.

In reference to the Pakistani girls...I have a decent sized run of Pakistani's that I have running right now...I'm looking to select the best Paki individuals to outcross to a variety of Elite & Heirloom cuts as well as work directionally in pure form. Over the last couple years I've run out a small lot (21) of these Paki Kushes in multiple grows...now I'm running 200+...looking to make some serious selections...is this better than a single plant pic? :cool:

200+ Pakistani Kush seedlings~ roughly a month ago.
PakistaniSeeds

neverbreak

neverbreak

Hey grayarea...Tip of the iceberg merely means "A small evident part or aspect of something largely hidden"...doesn't have to refer to a problem or be seen in a negative light.

In reference to the Pakistani girls...I have a decent sized run of Pakistani's that I have running right now...I'm looking to select the best Paki individuals to outcross to a variety of Elite & Heirloom cuts as well as work directionally in pure form. Over the last couple years I've run out a small lot (21) of these Paki Kushes in multiple grows...now I'm running 200+...looking to make some serious selections...is this better than a single plant pic? :cool:

View attachment 427429

nice work bro! particularly interested what ya end up with workin directionally in pure form.

neverbreak

S

SmokeDream

That's the shit bro! I went with 2m/2f out of a 10pk. Purple fem but males were under cfl & the guys were green the whole time. Wish I used the whole lot.
I hope you get some pure purple or something with exotic flav like a spice or wine. In her own pure form she will be a nice clean project & I hope she finds her way to high potency! Although I think to elevate her status you may end up X her then & that's when I think the heirlooms is a smart idea cause those depending on what they are, are proly less tainted then the elites. Which not to be ignorant, but you see what I mean. Can always introduce todays elites to the pool. Do you have any Hz.... I wanted to bring a HzWidow & Mango Hz to the pic but with only a purple fem & no proven male, waste of time cause I'd only want to remake it later.

But to have a beautiful purple lady to add to the family to work with from the ground up.
To have a purple male invader who can deliver & the availability of strains you have. You got the best if not a good chunk of the purple world.

Although, I have exhausted myself at the moment with my Chit & the only purple I wanna roll up atm is some Urkle x Bubba :walkingdead:

How many m/f you gonna try to narrow this specific lot down to? More males to look at, but I hope the guys from the 1st gen in your hands put down some mean genes that open up the variety of ladies you'll get to see. That # should be more than enough to get a further look at the line. What are you looking for in this gen in order to further the line towards the elites & heirlooms?

-SD

B

barefoot

working with anything RKS like................................?

or maybe a Violet calyxed Roadkill.......................................

ganj on................................

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
working with anything RKS like................................?

or maybe a Violet calyxed Roadkill.......................................

ganj on................................

The best stinky we have in the works are based off of Humboldt Snow, Irene, & Triangle Kush...but...I wouldn't call any of them the definitive Old School Roadkill

Everything looks so fantastic. Was gonna stop and visit yesterday abut we had not showered in 3 days and uhm!! somebody had a bit of chaff going on in uncomfortable places. LOL!!!!

No worries bruthaman...prolly see ya in a month. :)

How many m/f you gonna try to narrow this specific lot down to? More males to look at, but I hope the guys from the 1st gen in your hands put down some mean genes that open up the variety of ladies you'll get to see. That # should be more than enough to get a further look at the line. What are you looking for in this gen in order to further the line towards the elites & heirlooms?

-SD

Good questions SmokeDream...I will probably select no less than 20 m/f individuals...in the first selection round I will be doing an open pollination to retain all the phenotypic variation contained in the line. I will be selecting m & f's to further directionally in a pure green line, a pure purple line, and a high quality hash plant line...this will be solely for personal use though. I will be looking for the best purple males to outcross to all Purple heirlooms & elites in the stable (Urkle, Mendo Purple, PI, Etc...)...also looking for the best Kush/Hashplant pheno's to outcross to all the Kush type plants in the arsenal (Bubba, OG, TK, Irene, Etc., etc...)...It should be a fun project that will take a good bit of time to accomplish. I'll definitely try and share some of my findings and what I see from all this. :)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm really glad your looking into the Pakistani lines. Ive ran a few Pakistani lines over the years and have found some interesting specimens. I'd really like to see more work done with land races. Especially in how their introduction into to days elites turn out. Not saying the reversed modern elite crosses won't produce amazing outcomes, as my experience has showed me otherwise. But id also enjoy seeing some new genetics introduced into the modern elite mix.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
The best stinky we have in the works are based off of Humboldt Snow, Irene, & Triangle Kush...but...I wouldn't call any of them the definitive Old School Roadkill

No worries bruthaman...prolly see ya in a month. :)

Good questions SmokeDream...I will probably select no less than 20 m/f individuals...in the first selection round I will be doing an open pollination to retain all the phenotypic variation contained in the line. I will be selecting m & f's to further directionally in a pure green line, a pure purple line, and a high quality hash plant line...this will be solely for personal use though. I will be looking for the best purple males to outcross to all Purple heirlooms & elites in the stable (Urkle, Mendo Purple, PI, Etc...)...also looking for the best Kush/Hashplant pheno's to outcross to all the Kush type plants in the arsenal (Bubba, OG, TK, Irene, Etc., etc...)...It should be a fun project that will take a good bit of time to accomplish. I'll definitely try and share some of my findings and what I see from all this. :)

The Irene definitly has a unique stank to her. Especially excited to see what you do with her as she's one my favorites! :)

triangle kushXIrene sounds incredible!

Last edited:
alligator

alligator

View attachment 427429

Holy shit. Can i cuss here? Because.. holy shit.
Just sorting thru 200+ paki's, nbd.
Ha, love it!
You sir, are my new hero. Not even joking.
The love you put into those beautiful, healthy plants is evident in every pic. much respect & K+ to you guys!

Ps- pakastan called, they were wondering if they could have some plants back because aparently you have all of them :hilarious::D.

So awesome...

north knect

north knect

lmao to funny @alligator...but ya im def exciting to c wat will come from this..the purples and the funk will b amazing!! i cant wait to c this linage come out true..keep rockin it bro amd good luck!!

NK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom