The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Fuck. Dude ain't fucking around here. Cannabis Scene Investigation indeed. I concur with the mix pack idea. Maybe a super pack with five if each seperated and labelled. A boxed set of sorts. I'd love to have one of those stashed in the fridge in the bunker on the compound....

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Is old betsy an s1 off bubba kush, and do you also have Irene to work with? That would be some Hurricane Irene type of stuff ;-)

@nocollins2k ~ @shhhhhhh was correct...Appalachia is Green Crack x Tres Dawg & Dawgs Waltz is Purple Urkle x Tres Dawg...both hybrids were made at the same time I believe. And if memory serves...40 oz's selection of Dawg's Waltz is the PurpleDawg/Poodle Nutz pheno. Ol' Betsy is an old 90's mystery cut from the San Diego area...plenty of speculation and rumors surround her but nothing concrete or substantial...she's definitely not related to Bubba though. While I do have Irene and have made plenty of beans with her...unless I get the okay from the source to pimp some Irene beans...in the fridge they will remain.

@Nspecta not entirely sure. If they are s1's then someone is doing some pollination I am not aware of. I was under the assumption these were part of the original trim beans that made there way up here but I could be wrong as I never actually asked. I will snap a picture of the pheno in my shop right now. Mostly bubba with a whole lot of purple tinges and a bubba overtone for dominant smell and a slight grape candy on the top end/undertone. The other pheno I saw is more mendo purps in its appearance/taste but with little hard golf ball bubba nugs.

Interesting...I thought all those beans were long gone...I did give out a few hundred of those seeds years ago...never did hear the true story of what happened to all them...

I'd definitely love to see some pics of them either way. :)

They all sound fire,any tk s1,or Albert walker s1,s?all the best,76

Not at the moment @william76... TK S1's are in the works, as long as Big Ricky is okay with it...as for Albert Walker, I'll leave that girl for my boy Docta @Archive to self as that's one of his old girls...prolly be some very unique individuals in those S1's too, flavor bombs most likely.

Fuck. Dude ain't fucking around here. Cannabis Scene Investigation indeed. I concur with the mix pack idea. Maybe a super pack with five if each seperated and labelled. A boxed set of sorts. I'd love to have one of those stashed in the fridge in the bunker on the compound....
I like Zeke's idea on the super pack.. individually labeled! :D Everything sounds really delicous..

@zeke & @Andy Genesis ~ That's exactly what I was thinking too...almost posted it last night...definitely bagged & labeled seperately with 5-6 beans in each pack with 5 or 6 hybrids in each set...maybe even do some smaller 3-4 hybrid sets.

Stalks

Stalks

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask, and if it is just don't answer. About how many seeds total are you hoping to drop here at the farm

Hopefully there is plenty to go round as it sounds there will be ;)

tweedy

tweedy

@Nspecta
Sorry for the shitty pictures but only had a cell phone. A lot more purple tinges in better light.
20140807 192133
20140807 192118
20140807 192105

Natural

Natural

i'd be down for some cheese, ghost, sfv
I think bubba would be nicer with a lemon cleaner flavor in it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey @Nspecta is the great white shark the same one that (I think) came from greenhouse back in the day? I remember hitting that shit in the dam back in the early 2000's and it was definitely my favorite strain, that and the Mexican Haze that won the cup that year.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think RB would have an issue with you working with Irene, but I really respect you asking for permission first. Its the honorable thing to do, and honor is very rare these days. Especially in this business... Props for sticking to your word. If you do talk to Rudeboi, tell him to hit me up. Been far too long.

For the record, I think Some reversed Irene crosses would be incredible! Very unique herb in all aspects.

@Nspecta, shoot me a pm when ya get a chance.

rollon

rollon

nspecta, would def be in interested in some S1 when available. thinking others would be also. Good luck on your work

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

im intrested in the purple urkle ive tried to find a legit purple urkle with no luck on a ture good one so some uncrossed purple urkle and just pnw nl 1 sounds bad ass brother good luck on this project ..
DGD

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Do you have prices or will they be auctioned off?

@logic knows those details...not I. ;)

Hey @Nspecta is the great white shark the same one that (I think) came from greenhouse back in the day? I remember hitting that shit in the dam back in the early 2000's and it was definitely my favorite strain, that and the Mexican Haze that won the cup that year.

Definitely Greenhouse Great White Shark...just an old select cut that's been hangin' around Humboldt for quite a few years...uber frosty, chunky, fruity smell...but a bit blah on the high & the taste...more of a commercial bag appeal type plant.

Hey there Nspecta. Is the panama I see on the list from Ace? Chemdog 91 x Panama please!

The Panama is from CannaBiogen/Charlie Garcia's personal breeding stock...I just had one plant of it in the room with everything else and it turned into this monster 3x3 bush loaded down with seeds...definitely wanna get this one tested to see how her progeny turn out...could be amazing, never know. :)

Top Bottom