The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ninob214

Ninob214

These arent random they are legit . Most times the seeds we buy online are f1 anyway

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lookin good in there! Nice lush green how you like them leds so far? Gettin tuned in I suspect

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

These arent random they are legit . Most times the seeds we buy online are f1 anyway
Pretty sure he just means that someone randomly made them. I haven't heard much about Nature Farms, but I am interested as well. Always after that old school RKS. @SkunkyDunk everything is looking beautiful, as always! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Well today will begin another cutoff from the norm for us.
Over the last half year or so (actully a lot longer than that) I've been debating on updating my nutrient regime.
We will still be using our guano teas as supplements but we will be adding Jack's 321, Jack's bloom, soluable humic and fulvic acids along with soluble kelp.
Our crop is beautiful so far this round, the supplements added at soil mix has done great but now it's time to start feeding.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
Good luck with the nutrient change, kinda hoping you were going to say you were switching to mega crop! i cant seem to find Jacks on canadian websites.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Good luck with the nutrient change, kinda hoping you were going to say you were switching to mega crop! i cant seem to find Jacks on canadian websites.
Maybe check out Master Blend, same basic principle as Jack's 1 2 3 but it's available in 5 lb bags, I don't know if it's available in Canada but great product if it is?!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I had been debating to use Jack's or RAW for this change and decided on Jack's for various reasons, availability, esse of use and well, they've been around a long time.
I plan on stagger feeding with it and guano teas.

Ninob214

Ninob214

Pretty sure he just means that someone randomly made them. I haven't heard much about Nature Farms, but I am interested as well. Always after that old school RKS. @SkunkyDunk everything is looking beautiful, as always! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yeah i understand that. Nature farms is legit hes on phylos in the galaxy as well and seed finder. I bought his seeds going after the old skool skunks and was recommended by a friend in the community. So to have more to play with in my search i bred the same m as le to same female. In return made alot of seeds.his packs go from 80 too 100. Those arent random prices. But i offered them for those who were interested and could save a few bucks . Have a good day!!

Ninob214

Ninob214

I had been debating to use Jack's or RAW for this change and decided on Jack's for various reasons, availability, esse of use and well, they've been around a long time.
I plan on stagger feeding with it and guano teas.
I think raw eould be better

Top Bottom