The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I'm having to water every other day now at 8 gallons per watering!
1 each of BB , NS and VS are 7 weeks and the other 9 are at 6 weeks of veg.
Another week and I'll be turning them back.
I can't wait to see the flowers and the smells!
The hybrid vigour of this batch is crazy!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
As a longtime hid grower do you think the difference is from the new lights?

I keep trying to make comparison's.

These new lights are definatley not slacking though!

I do have to lean towards genetics being the main factor in the growth of these.
The only other grow I've had indoors this nice were some true F1 crosses I had the pleasure to be gifted years ago.

I haven't switched on the reds yet.
But these babies are thick! Both in foliage and structure. Dense and deep green.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Looks great been great watching ur grow ! Love the soil style! And the lights , well been there the whole process , getting to purchase mine! Can’t wait! I only have a 2’4’ area think I’m gonna stuff couple boards in there probably 480 kingbrite? Possibly the hlg 550 thanks for sharing !

basscaptain

basscaptain

I keep trying to make comparison's.

These new lights are definatley not slacking though!

I do have to lean towards genetics being the main factor in the growth of these.
The only other grow I've had indoors this nice were some true F1 crosses I had the pleasure to be gifted years ago.

I haven't switched on the reds yet.
But these babies are thick! Both in foliage and structure. Dense and deep green.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Looks great been great watching ur grow ! Love the soil style! And the lights , well been there the whole process , getting to purchase mine! Can’t wait! I only have a 2’4’ area think I’m gonna stuff couple boards in there probably 480 kingbrite? Possibly the hlg 550 thanks for sharing !

Thanks man.
Yes I can only say good things about these new lights!
But,,,,, I'm fixing to go into flower and we'll see if they can "Do It" for me.
I've had great, Great yields from my HID routine for years. If these even come close I'm sure I can dial it all in.
The light mover is working perfect!
2 of these panels in a 2x4 will be blazin'.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Man, I don't think in over 40 years even outdoors I've ever had plants this robust and the leaves just continue to get bigger and bigger!
LOL I was just smoking a bowl, literally marveling at how big those leaves are

Latest posts

Top Bottom