The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Oyy, that is really rough. I hope you guys are doing alright. Keep an eye on your health for the next few days, hospitals are not a place I want to be at the moment. Hopefully this at least means you get a new truck.

Yeah i brought her home, we have a small community hospital a mile from our house. I took her there, in an hour she had xrays and released.
The cops said the car that hit us,was insured but,,,, since the guy ran off it may have been stolen but we have full coverage.
Im looking at a new Ram crew cab now.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Well the wife and i had an eventful day yesterday.
Some lame azz rear ended us in the city and totaled our truck.
Then he jumps out of his car and runs off.
I chased him for half a block and saw wher he went and then the cops showed up and i sent them to him.
Had to take wife to hospital, which was a nightmare because of the flu crap going on. She has bruised ribs.
What a day, got home around 7.
sry to hear this... Hope all is well....

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Good time to buy a truck i think. lots of ad's here up north

Yes it is, we'll be able to get into a nice crew cab pretty easy.
They totaled our other truck so thats a nice down payment to get the payment under 300.

sry to hear this... Hope all is well....

Yeah, yesterday was day 4 so she was really sore. Today she is getting better.

Last edited:
Cjm2164

Cjm2164

Well I've been waiting to mention this til it is a little more evident.
But tonite when I walked into my show, that unmistakable Skunk scent!
Not knock you down , whip out the seal a meal smell but it's definatley got the rank!
I hope it stays, I love this grow.
When does the skunk smell start?

basscaptain

basscaptain

if you haven't lowered those down on the flowering you may went to get closer then the 30"s just a heads up form my pass..... just my 2 cents worth but they can get closer for sure.......and I think the nugs need it...... to have something that has weight to it.......

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
if you haven't lowered those down on the flowering you may went to get closer then the 30"s just a heads up form my pass..... just my 2 cents worth but they can get closer for sure.......and I think the nugs need it...... to have something that has weight to it.......

Yes i have dropped them about 4 more inches and they are at 100%.
Ive got a 5x5 tent coming for the 2 new panels but may boost this grow with them the last few weeks.
My mover is working sweet!

basscaptain

basscaptain

[QUOTE="SkunkyDunk, post: 2400808, member:
Ive got a 5x5 tent coming for the 2 new panels but may boost this grow with them the last few weeks.
[/QUOTE]
you can get get closer then that if you want also...... I got mine down low.......this run......

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
[QUOTE="SkunkyDunk, post: 2400808, member:
you can get get closer then that if you want also...... I got mine down low.......this run......
[/QUOTE]

Thats a plus to these individual panels, each can be mounted at a differant height.
The Bruce Banners are much taller than the skunks.
The skunks seem to take closer light distance than the BB.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya you got to love that OLD Man Buzz... He hit a HOME Run when he got on the KingBrites

Love you Buzz.....................................

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Ya you got to love that OLD Man Buzz... He hit a HOME Run when he got on the KingBrites

Love you Buzz.....................................

Yes he contributed to this mess, i was so happy with my HID system!
Through my own research Kingbrite kept rearing its head untill i could say no no more.

Top Bottom