The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes he contributed to this mess, i was so happy with my HID system!
Through my own research Kingbrite kept rearing its head untill i could say no no more.
I can’t tell ya how many different U.S. companies ( I try to keep all money in US if possible/reasonable) and knock offs I looked at , I’m usually a diy guy but man like ya said I kept coming back to kingbrite, for the price I can’t justify the labor it would take or the local cost of components.

caligirl

caligirl

Well that's not even a little bit true. There was no government body that made any sporting events in this country close up, it was medical experts and the rapid spread of this new virus that lead the commissioners and owners to suspend athletic activities, not to mention the fact that they would have been paying full staff to cater to stadiums and arenas that would have been less than 50% full; that is just not smart business. As for the shortage of toilet paper and food, that is because our governments failed to have plans in place to keep the hysteria down and people freaked out and bought 6 months worth of toilet paper in a single day so supply chains could not keep up on their normal production schedules. So this was actually a lack of government intervention that led to the shortages. And I can still move freely, watch what I want, buy what I want (if its available); if there are any of these things I can't do its not because of government intervention its because of shortages or because I am being cautious and respectful of others health and trying my damnedest not to contribute to the spread of this virus.

Please do not post these lies and contribution to the hysteria of this pandemic. Lets all focus on how we can help each other.

Come to think of it, our governments ultimate deceit would be to divide the people through the use of hysteria so they could not organize and work together. Wait... are you a government agent trying to sow these seeds of doubt and division? I bet you are.
Well said and yay. I was thinkin about finding another group to hang out in but sanity has been restored.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
All of these girls are starting to show trics even down on the leaves, and the BB are going to have spears!
Lights are down around 20 inches now and still at 100%.
Ill get some pics in the morning after i feed them and me.

basscaptain

basscaptain

All of these girls are starting to show trics even down on the leaves, and the BB are going to have spears!
Lights are down around 20 inches now and still at 100%.
Ill get some pics in the morning after i feed them and me.
now your down there... my 1st 2 runs I was to high I think on my lights in flower.......

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
now your down there... my 1st 2 runs I was to high I think on my lights in flower.......

I think i need to go back up a couple more inches.
The BB is looking a litle dark in the center of the buds.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Man these babies are growing like , well, weeds!
If I was a newb I would think I'm the best grower in the world, but in reality these genetics are wild.
It is nearly impossible to bend these plants! And they are so thick! Where is the stalk?
If I bend further they snap.
That top stem is 2" from tip, 1/2" o.d.
What in the haberdashery is this!? Wow

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
My Kingbrites are moving through the system. Maybe ill see them by mid week, at least by end of week.
My 4 panels running now have had 1 red switch on on each and today i turned the other 4 on so all reds on and panels running at 100% at 20 inches and
The gals are looking real happy!
They seem to like the Jacks 321 + bloom
regime too. Ive been feeding at half strength because of the hot soil mix i started with, it has lots of guano's added.
All in all, seeds, nutes and lights are working great together.
Water PH at 6.4, day temps 69*, nights 62*.
Pert near perfect.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Went out today and braved the virus lol.
Bought us a new Ram crew cab 4x4.
Tag says 4-20!
Its a upgrade from our ol 08 Ram that just got totaled, we bought it new and had been a heck of a good ride.
Checked my tracking number for my panels and says they are in Hong Kong.

20200420 173526
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
My panels are still sitting in HK.
Contacted Vicky and she replied that it is because of flight cancellations.
Its a UPS,flight, i didnt know they were cancelling also.

Moshmen

Moshmen

My panels are still sitting in HK.
Contacted Vicky and she replied that it is because of flight cancellations.
Its a UPS,flight, i didnt know they were cancelling also.
I’ve read multiple complains about shipping from HK seems planes aren’t moving like normal? Our restrictions ? Or there’s?

It’s to bad ur panels got caught In the mosh, hopefully you will see them soon

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I’ve read multiple complains about shipping from HK seems planes aren’t moving like normal? Our restrictions ? Or there’s?

It’s to bad ur panels got caught In the mosh, hopefully you will see them soon

I think its on their end, UPS hasn't received it yet.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Went out today and braved the virus lol.
Bought us a new Ram crew cab 4x4.
Tag says 4-20!
Its a upgrade from our ol 08 Ram that just got totaled, we bought it new and had been a heck of a good ride.
Checked my tracking number for my panels and says they are in Hong Kong.
Nice truck brotha. Mine are still in Hong Kong as well. Since the 8th 😢 patience 🤣 what about DHL? Canceled as well?

Top Bottom