!!! The Solo Cup Grow Off !!!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok, still waiting on seeds to pop but had a coco coir question. Was at my gfs house and noticed her turtle uses coco for bedding. Could I use it for planting? I took some to try lol
Yes, but it usually isn't pre buffered with calcium magnesium and iron so your first watering should include calmag. Some pet bedding Coco actually contains beneficial insects like hypoaspis miles bugs and recycling bugs.

Smerb

Smerb

Little tap roots.
IMG 6116

5 cookies to get a gal.
IMG 6115

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I opted to go with 3 CSI "Cornbread Bubba", 1 "Elmers Glue" X "GG#4" and 1 "Bullfighter" "Afghani Bullrider" x Starfighter F2 The EG X GG4 wasnt potted up yet. All have thrown tales and are in living soil/coco mix, no fert only water mix. Should due to small pot sizes nutes become necessary it will be the NFTG full line up as required.!!!!

Get your grow on boyz n gurls. :cool::smoking::fire: BTW friggn awesome lineup you all are reppin. Great genetics going down solo cup style. Peace

DSCN1863
DSCN1862

incogneato

incogneato

I opted to go with 3 CSI "Cornbread Bubba", 1 "Elmers Glue" X "GG#4" and 1 "Bullfighter" "Afghani Bullrider" x Starfighter F2 The EG X GG4 wasnt potted up yet. All have thrown tales and are in living soil/coco mix, no fert only water mix. Should due to small pot sizes nutes become necessary it will be the NFTG full line up as required.!!!!

Get your grow on boyz n gurls. :cool::smoking::fire: BTW friggn awesome lineup you all are reppin. Great genetics going down solo cup style. Peace

View attachment 679340 View attachment 679341
Damn dude! Pulling out the heat :ninja::fire:

Top Bottom