neverbreak

neverbreak

still killin' bro!

how are ya storing that pollen?

neverbreak

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks guys!

Now this is killin it! Just got back from my bro's 24 plant Larry OG Take Down. He needed some last minute help, so I jumped too for my man. He is the original holder of the sour diesel I run. This Bud was as big as a 1 gallon liquid plumber bottle. I took the larf/trim to sort for Ice water and bho, it filled my old 4x4 grow box. Looks like I got some sortin to do. LOL
Larry 024
Larry 025
Larry 029
Larry 030
DSCN2975

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you guys put in some work...good job on tending to 24 plants

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks Folks! All props going to bro on this one. All done sortin through larf. Have some nice small buds to smoke and some good stuff for hash and oil. Will post some dry nug shots of the Larry soon.

My indoor is lookin good, and I believe the few branches I dusted with pollen have taken. I am excited about that because after trimming my bro's Larry, I realized my unknown male from the Cali Connect mix pack (we nicknamed him swerve) smelled identical. So I am thinking that male was leaning toward a Larry or SFV, def an OG. That plant although unkown had good characteristics and smelled phenomenal. So we shall see. Have hit a little of everything with it (SD, CD, FOG, WiFi, and Durban)? Fingers crossed.
Larry 019
DSCN2977
DSCN2978
DSCN2979
DSCN2980

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Right on brotha looking pimp......that trellis looks like its gonna fill in with some solid nuggets............your buddies LL are insane those are some massive freaking buds anyways im posted up now looking forward to seeing some updates!

420alldaze

420alldaze

looking like some love was spread over them bad bitches as usual.. healthy and fillin in, but you already knew that. lol whats up brotha? hope all is good in your hood

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice budz evolving there, love the way u grow, really out of the regular.
totally agree krasi.

neverbreak

That's a wonderful compliment, Thanks much! By the way, Krasi, my great grand parents were from holland, on my fathers side, my grandfather was one 0f 8, he was born in the states but six of his siblings born before the move.

Looking good M.S.T.! Gonna be some sweet eye candy in the next few weeks...
Thanks bro, got some for ya comin up!

Right on brotha looking pimp......that trellis looks like its gonna fill in with some solid nuggets............your buddies LL are insane those are some massive freaking buds anyways im posted up now looking forward to seeing some updates!
Thanks MN, my buds may not be as big as his but they taste much better. He tries to make a living from it though. Mine is my medicine and passion, weight is always nice but not my main drive.

Nice dude, that room is filling out well.
Thanks man! Next round will be totally dialed, now that I've dialed the environment, I dealt with some slightly high humidity, temps, and a minor light leak this round, but am still satisfied.

looking like some love was spread over them bad bitches as usual.. healthy and fillin in, but you already knew that. lol whats up brotha? hope all is good in your hood

Right on brotha, was going great until I pushed my body a little too hard. 3 long days of work, a day of motocross riding, and Steve Kimmock with Bernie Worrell at the fillmore put me in the hospital with a stomach virus and dehydration. I have too learn too slow down a little after the transplant and all. Soo hard for me.

My plants suffered a bit while I was in the Hospital Mon-Fri. My partner had an emergency as well and had to bail for the week. Onisdad stepped up and took care of buisness in between his regular job. I had just added HH/Moab combo and cut back on the base nutes. Got a bunch of yellowing earlier than I'm used to. But this is my first run off the House and Garden and on the PBP/HH/Moab. I'm def aware of the lack of nitrogen in this mix, but was not there to observe this happen, so may have been some heat stress as well. Not too concerned though, was going too flush soon anyway. Added one more res with compost tea and ro, and will flush after that!

Day 50 of flower SD and CD
DSCN3051
DSCN3055
DSCN3057
DSCN3059
DSCN3060

DSCN3072
DSCN3073
DSCN3071
DSCN3074

Durban Poison!
DSCN3062
DSCN3063

DSCN3064
DSCN3066
DSCN3068

This last pick is the one I tried to polenate.

DSCN3070
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Now,for my partners trays, he is doing a great job this round staying on top of things. Having me in the room has def helped. It was alot of work for just one person with a busy everyday life and fooltime job. Been passing on my knowledge as well, it's nice to work with someone eager to learn. Most of his plants are reaching full potential where I feel my plants (the mothers of all his plants) have been around too long and the stress has shown. I did not even show my WiFi or Fire Og plants because his are a much better rep. and are maturing nicer. Just goes to show, clones off the same plant can come out different than others when grown differently or not allowed to reach full potential. Props to Home Skillet for the effort and patients to rise above!
Sour Diesel
DSCN3021
DSCN3023
DSCN3026

Chemdog 91'
DSCN3042
DSCN3044
DSCN3045
DSCN3048
DSCN3048
DSCN3049

Mix Strain Tray