The Stoney Town Journal w/ M.S.T. & Co.

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I was driving through and caught a whiff of Stoney Town. Thought I would take a rest here and grab a snack.

Went to that stoney bar and ordered up some of this:

n4wvxjlc.jpg

Thanks 420./ It was mighty tasty. MST, I heard re election was coming. I suspect it will be a landslide year.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I was driving through and caught a whiff of Stoney Town. Thought I would take a rest here and grab a snack.

Went to that stoney bar and ordered up some of this:

n4wvxjlc.jpg

Thanks 420./ It was mighty tasty. MST, I heard re election was coming. I suspect it will be a landslide year.
Glad you could take a load off! Thanks for the support! Been meaning to send you PM, will get one out soon. These ladies have recieved a Tea once a week w/ your bennies. I now top my ressies off halfway through the week w/ ro and a gallon of Tea. Thanks again for helping me find the knowledge.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Day 56 update ! Just Wanted to say Hey to all the Stoner's around. Been Battelling health issues lately and sorry if I've lost touch with some of ya for a bit, Hopefully I'm turnin the corner once more, and should be 100% again soon. Til then I will try to catch up with life on the farm piece by piece. Should be taking these ladies soon and are well into flush. More depends on work scheduling and trim time. At this point they may just go 70 days. Also tossed in the MH over my tray to give the room some blue light last 2 weeks. I can already tell the plants that border both lights are bomber. Mainly the edge of the Chemdog 91' tray.

My full tray w/ MH and botanicare/HH/Moab.
DSCN3085

Sour Diesel
DSCN3091
DSCN3086
DSCN3087

Chemdog 91'
DSCN3090

Durban Poison
DSCN3089

My partner's w/ HPS/ House and Garden
Chemdog 91' bordering both spectrum
DSCN3092
DSCN3093

Sour Diesel
DSCN3096

WiFi
DSCN3094

DSCN3095

Tahoe
DSCN3100

Fire OG (best shot I could get this time)
DSCN3099

Keep it real, for real, please! and........ Stay Stoney. Life is too short! Enjoy it while you can! Thanks all for viewing, posting and lurking, peace and love! Harvest shots soon, followed by dry nuggies, 710, fresh frozen bubble and smoke reports. Stoney Town gonna burn em' down.
The Mayor
The Mayor

DSCN3097
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I think the very last pic is a picture of some flame. you should light the torches of stoney town with that.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I think the very last pic is a picture of some flame. you should light the torches of stoney town with that.
Thanks, that is a great idea, I will try to get a photo when I do it.

Wow..:eek:...where`s the weed in that last pic??....:)
Oh! It's there! Ha!

Alright Stoners, today is day 63 and some of the trichs on my sampler's were amber, and I now have a couple days off and some help, so it starts comin down tomorrow. Here are the rest of the pics from the first plant that came down on day 59, Chemdog 91'. It's total weight was 49g. , and is now going for a cure.
DSCN3131
DSCN3132
DSCN3135
DSCN3136
DSCN3137
DSCN3139
DSCN3140

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done M.S.T.! Just wondering if you think leaving a few more fan leaves on at the flip would help a bit... Just seems to me that the canopy was a bit too open...

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Major Announcement: Mayor fucked up! All those last pics of the first chem plant, they are all Sour Diesel. I took all the plants down today and found the tag deep down, that was the only Sour Diesel, so 1 3/4 ounces of Sour Diesel.

Nicely done M.S.T.! Just wondering if you think leaving a few more fan leaves on at the flip would help a bit... Just seems to me that the canopy was a bit too open...
Hey Shady, thanks for checkin in, I'm sure more fan leaves would help. Remember these were the mother's of all the other plants and were older, moved from my prior location to new environment and held back for 1 month after that so all their babies could catch up to flip together. Not exactly the way I usually plan my runs, but have still been able to get 2 runs in, in eight months after having a double transplant on dec, 29 2011. I still have pics to post of the 2 chem plants which swell much more than the SD, 1 WiFi, and The Durban Poison. I really wanted to be able to see every bit of plant in case of something wierd, plus I wanted to see how far I could go, but honestly those plants got stressed more than once! Next run will be spot on I hope. I'm feeling stoked and made some beans of my own this run too. So far found 1 in the SD. BTW your world is lookin sick brah!:p

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

For any catching up, there were 4 thouy's in this room 50 plants split amongst 4 trays. Top Drip, DTW, smart style, prune pots. 8 different strains. Most of the pics I am showing now were my own plants, 5 plants, 1 sd, 1 wifi, 2 cd, 1 dp. They other 3 trays and 45 plants are my partners, and grown with my help in exchange for a place to play. Those plants will come down next week and pics will follow. Thanks all for checkin it out. Stoney Town would not exist without the Stoney THC Farm and it's Stoney Community and fearless leader. All hail the king, Logic.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
There are few better times of year then harvest time in stoney town. It makes Oktoberfest look like a funeral. You've got some resin caked goodness for sure.

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Big apologies to Outwest for being such a bonehead and posted my last post in his thread without double checking myself :mad:.

For any that caught it, I have not had time to set up my usual drying rack, so I hang my leads on metal hangers fed through the handles on a brown paper bag with the sides ripped down, then dogear (fold), to protect a little, vent or adjust as neeeded. Then hang them in a closet with the door closed. Check on them once a day. Usually good for a 3-5 day dry, depending on trim job, when stem snaps , buds should be dry but still slightly spongy, not crunchy, dust yet. Then they are ready for a nice cure.

WiFi
DSCN3161
DSCN3160
DSCN3159
DSCN3172

Chemdog
DSCN3166
DSCN3167
DSCN3168

Sour Diesel Seed (pollen from a larry leaning CC pheno)
DSCN3169

Top Bottom