• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

The Terpenes Of Cannabis, Their Aromas, And Effects

Where I live (AZ) the retail bud has no terps. Like none at all.. Not even pinene or caryophyllene other basics like reggie and bagseed has.

Its like a completely different drug without terps. Not even worthy of being called Cannabis. And especially not medical grade. As somone with stomach respiratory and autoimmune issues, terpless bud is useless.

I gave up on Mmj (cant grow) and started visiting essential oil stores, as my sister uses them for everything. While I did find some useful, none of the tree oils have a flavor at all. Flavor...

The flavor is what helped my stomach the most. On the rare occasions I find some dispensary bud with terps, whether they are real or fake, the bud only helps me if it has flavor when vaped. And big shocker, its only bud grown in soil that has flavor.

So, what gives Cannabis its FLAVOR? Do specific terps really have flavor? Is flavonoids a seperate group? Is it antioxidants? Just need something I can isolate and purchase myself since their is no quality cannabis to purchase and its illegal to grow my own. Even with edibles, the only ones that ever worked tasted like skunky hash. The distilled co2 thc isolate whatever doesn't work at all. Not at all. It's a placebo as far as Im concerned.
Awwww....mang I feel for u...most grow for profit not medicine...others to control your mind...
cw...

Where I live (AZ) the retail bud has no terps. Like none at all.. Not even pinene or caryophyllene other basics like reggie and bagseed has.

Its like a completely different drug without terps. Not even worthy of being called Cannabis. And especially not medical grade. As somone with stomach respiratory and autoimmune issues, terpless bud is useless.

I gave up on Mmj (cant grow) and started visiting essential oil stores, as my sister uses them for everything. While I did find some useful, none of the tree oils have a flavor at all. Flavor...

The flavor is what helped my stomach the most. On the rare occasions I find some dispensary bud with terps, whether they are real or fake, the bud only helps me if it has flavor when vaped. And big shocker, its only bud grown in soil that has flavor.

So, what gives Cannabis its FLAVOR? Do specific terps really have flavor? Is flavonoids a seperate group? Is it antioxidants? Just need something I can isolate and purchase myself since their is no quality cannabis to purchase and its illegal to grow my own. Even with edibles, the only ones that ever worked tasted like skunky hash. The distilled co2 thc isolate whatever doesn't work at all. Not at all. It's a placebo as far as Im concerned.
They probably rushed it to market with no cure. Anyhow, the only way you feel the effect of any cannabis is if it has flavor? why.

Terpene's are the next thing in cannabis. early on "thc" was the "thing" but now since more info ans studies have been done - more info concerning the "enthrouge"effect of terpenes and has come to light that terpenes do effect ones moods, ect. They are legal to use and buy. bu tif one is expecting to get "high" don't bother. look at it like this if you use one can experience sensations but not get "high" .

I sifted through some of this. Excellent! Idk what kind of weed I'm looking for now?! Lol
I found the part about where the aroma comes from and the part about eating a mango 45 min. before you smoke to increase effects to be the most enlightening. I'm going to buy a mango and try the mango-hack:)

They probably rushed it to market with no cure. Anyhow, the only way you feel the effect of any cannabis is if it has flavor? why.
Think how poorly Cannabis must be grown to not have its distinct pungent aromas and flavors. Its not that aromas/flavors are needed, its that Cannabis without its aroma isn't grown well, usually premature, overfed and other "dirties" involved in making the weed not smell/taste like weed.. The lack of Cannabis aroma, or presence of non-Cannabis aroma is an indicator, evidence something is wrong with the bud,not a rule. For example, I can get plenty high off a bad cure, or hay smelling weed. But no Cannabis effects at all off dispensary weed with its weird same smells and horrid tastes on all strains. People complain about the hay smell. People are too stupid to complain about whatever they use to cover it up (proper drying is not an option on their table, so yes they are taking actions to get rid of smell, the hay smell). Because the simple minded customer base identifies hay smell as a flaw, but not fake smells . or no smell. Its a fucked up market.

I dont believe the thc ratings in dispos. You can smoke something that's been sprayed with lemon perfume, and call it an enhancement all you want. I know what kind of weed gets sprayed with that shit. Weed that sucks so bad it won't even pass the lowest common denominator placebo test without a little boost. I swear some of these places are putting more chems in the bud for the fact the locals get high off contaminants and oxygen deprivation more than the weed.

Its 2 different things to have bad weed, and weed so bad it tastes like plastic or watermelon rinds instead of a hash. Thc is not strong enough to get you baked by itself. This ain't meth or heroin,its weed. Otherwise the fake shit would have caught on long ago. I dont know anyone who thinks a weed high is worth negative side effects, such as asthma attacks and sinus infections you get from this non-weed the dispensaries sell.

If your weed tastes like shit and makes you frown you ain't getting a good buzz, simpler as that. No placebos, you just need to be smiling when it kicks in, not puking at the sink. Its buzzkill weed. Because somethings goin to be wrong with it making it nasty. All natural weed in the world has a weed flavor. The shit in dispensaries doesn't.

Its the one thing that seperated Cannabis from hard drugs, the fact it is pleasent to consume is where half the positive effect originates. You dont get a smile from smelling meth. You dont get pre-high tasting heroin. Maybe if you love meth as much as i love weed? Without flavor, youd putting Cannabis into a category that doesn't make sense considering the 5k year history that the plant was raised as an consumable incense crop.

Last edited:
some companies that make them "Buy Terpenes.com" "Medical Terpenes.com" and "Frogg Terpenes.com" have more site - let me know want more sites. If you want a short education of - Buy Terpenes has great infor for learning. 101,. ect

I sifted through some of this. Excellent! Idk what kind of weed I'm looking for now?! Lol
I found the part about where the aroma comes from and the part about eating a mango 45 min. before you smoke to increase effects to be the most enlightening. I'm going to buy a mango and try the mango-hack:)
Just buy some natural weed. I swear..... Has everyone missed the point? The bud is supposed to be loaded with terps. You aren't suppossed to bring your own and it doesn't work that way. Non Cannabis terps are just another on-paper joke. The lab says it's the same, its not.

Again I think people are confused because they are growing weed so bad it doesn't have its smells. The last time I had real Mango, the strain, it smelled and tasted much stronger than a real Mango, the fruit. Natural weed is naturally LOUD. Much louder than anything it smells like! I don't know what the fuck growers are doing anymore. Lol weed should not be hard to identify by smell, or need to be consumed alongside a mango to get flavor. Its more pungent and flavorful than the fruit if you just grow it naturally. I mean, Lemon Kush doesn't smell like lemons, lemons smell like Lemon kush.. A gram of lemon fruit can't stink up an apartment complex. A gram of clean natural weed can.

Bay leaves are something like 45% essential oil by weight. Just imagine how long a distiller is going to use a farm with 1% oil content. Not even once. Why should Cannabis be any different? It was a religious incense, like frankincense, long before it was a drug. Imagine buying Frankincense with no aroma,and being told its an effective quality product, just because the oil is physically there.. Youve been ripped conned and misled if you downplay the natural aromas and flavors of human engineered plants that cost hundreds of dollars a ounce. You wouldn't buy a mango with no mango flavor it was bred for, why would you buy OG Kush with no OG Kush flavor it was bred for? Both of these are human engineered crops. I guess weed costs more because it's illegal? Fuck no, weed costs more because weed is amazing in its naturally cultivated state. 5k years of work going down the drain right before our eyes, pretending weed ain't suppossed to be loud anymore. Good to know at least some still care about more than a single drug molecule but damn seems most would rather ditch the plant and embrace the test tube.

Last edited:
some companies that make them "Buy Terpenes.com" "Medical Terpenes.com" and "Frogg Terpenes.com" have more site - let me know want more sites. If you want a short education of - Buy Terpenes has great infor for learning. 101,. ect
Most these places are just reselling scrap grade scents that they bought offline in bulk. Others are selling blends of scrap grade terps. And the kicker? Cannabis derived terps, the expensive gimmicky ones like bubble bag boy pimps, also suck. You can't fuck with nature. As hard as they try you will never bottle a sour diesel flavor.

I think the government only allows high 'CBD' herbals, THC strains are considered as 'illegal' , but what I've seen from most dispo say 30% CBD! No way...it's possible though...

cw

Most these places are just reselling scrap grade scents that they bought offline in bulk. Others are selling blends of scrap grade terps. And the kicker? Cannabis derived terps, the expensive gimmicky ones like bubble bag boy pimps, also suck. You can't fuck with nature. As hard as they try you will never bottle a sour diesel flavor.
basicly they are used to flavor shatter, oil, resin, vape's ect -one can put one drop on a piece of paper towel and then place it in your mason jar for 24hr.s and you will get that taste - for what's it's worth a many dispensery's use terpene to flavor there products

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1