The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

ie they turned what was a clone, in to a for sale seed faster than I think it really possible, but then I dont breed for anything other than fun and to have something not GG4 for example :)
They've obviously hit the fucker with silver and made some fem beans gg4 as I understand it isn't a strain it's a elite of a strain so I guess that wouldn't take long

Ecompost

Ecompost

Can't run to waste I'm just setting up a run to waste system for drippers in coco is there guna be issues if I'm using normal nutes from the shop ?
no run to waste is easy, fresh water, fresh nutes, its the recirculating systems that suffer. I use Hydro Organics mate, what else. I use a soil filter, so i maintain high levels of soil microbes even in my water tanks, this helps reduce the problems relating to recirculation. Effectively the system runs through a soil filter system which acts like a strainer, the water picks up unused ion and polutant organics, Hetrotrophs like Bacillus Subtillus and other useful bacteria chealte micros and store NPK preventing organic matter spoiling the system, and so preventing my Fe acid climb and related cation lock out.
see here http://organicsoiltechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/succesful-organic-hydroponics-1.pdf

mancdank

mancdank

no run to waste is easy, fresh water, fresh nutes, its the recirculating systems that suffer. I use Hydro Organics mate, what else. I use a soil filter, so i maintain high levels of soil microbes even in my water tanks, this helps reduce the problems relating to recirculation. Effectively the system runs through a soil filter system which acts like a strainer, the water picks up unused ion and polutant organics, Hetrotrophs like Bacillus Subtillus and other useful bacteria chealte micros and store NPK preventing organic matter spoiling the system, and so preventing my Fe acid climb and related cation lock out.
see here http://organicsoiltechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/succesful-organic-hydroponics-1.pdf
That link is a bit heavy for this time of day bro but I will get through it thanks for posting :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

That link is a bit heavy for this time of day bro but I will get through it thanks for posting :)
everything i do is heavy mate, but once its working, its simplicity itself, and the morning is the best time to learn I find, but then i dont have kids. Only people that can master the subtle nature of how plants feed, should try this, ham handed growers need not apply :)

mancdank

mancdank

That's 90% of what they all do now mate! Not many real breeders out there anymore even bodhi I mean come on how many fucking strains has he produced???
Tbh though bro once u get going with the breeding if your busy u can start banging strains out I mean like not only 1 strain needs to go in 1 room

RG420

RG420

Tbh though bro once u get going with the breeding if your busy u can start banging strains out I mean like not only 1 strain needs to go in 1 room
True but if ya pumping out crosses like no tomorrow how much work is going into each line? I actually haven't grown any bodhi gear but I know everyone who has says there's fire in every pack and I'm sure there is no daubt the man has a good eye for males lol

mancdank

mancdank

blockhead bx is a prime example of a bollocks bodhi rush job
That cluster funk looks nice it's a chem x g13 hp looks nice and chunky but at $120 a pack I don't know if I'm guna take the plunge just yet just to have em sat in the fridge for another 6 months whilst I'm working what I've got I think the only things that would get popped straight away at the mo if I managed to get my hands on them would be a couple of tf genetics and a couple more exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom