The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

stuck in Esti now mate for the next month, it will never make the post unless you take it as pollen
I guess that wouldn't be a problem either tbh im guna flip some males just for the stuff I know I will never find again I've got a real strong keeper male in all the ex gear I got I thought all the strawbs were fem but there was 1 male and it's a real nice stocky type

Ecompost

Ecompost

I guess that wouldn't be a problem either tbh im guna flip some males just for the stuff I know I will never find again I've got a real strong keeper male in all the ex gear I got I thought all the strawbs were fem but there was 1 male and it's a real nice stocky type
good man, yeah keep that disco juice man, I will find a use for EG's gear in my hut

Ecompost

Ecompost

Probably the most impressive was the flight #1 I took cuts off it and had to cull the donor but when I broke it up to throw it the smell of sour cherry was insane with a chem kushie kinda funk and my hands were seriously sticky from it and stinking
loves me some cherries, I got a cherry GSC here that is super lovely, little nugs, but dam fire never the less

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've been looking for a cherry strain for a long time all the others I've tried were a let down I really think this 1 is guna nail for me :)
sweet man, cherry weed is somehow just pefect, i got one from seeds of compassion too but the fucking seeds got squashed by the roller or shit in transit, the dude aint got more to replace, so I have some ecto cooler instead of the wild cherry i ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom