The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG420

RG420

That cluster funk looks nice it's a chem x g13 hp looks nice and chunky but at $120 a pack I don't know if I'm guna take the plunge just yet just to have em sat in the fridge for another 6 months whilst I'm working what I've got I think the only things that would get popped straight away at the mo if I managed to get my hands on them would be a couple of tf genetics and a couple more exotic

I would defo get some packs of exotics gear the strains his messing with are unreal

Ecompost

Ecompost

That cluster funk looks nice it's a chem x g13 hp looks nice and chunky but at $120 a pack I don't know if I'm guna take the plunge just yet just to have em sat in the fridge for another 6 months whilst I'm working what I've got I think the only things that would get popped straight away at the mo if I managed to get my hands on them would be a couple of tf genetics and a couple more exotic
hahahha inflation, where is Mark Carney to assure you this isnt real or to validate it and so stop stealing money from savers

mancdank

mancdank

yeah its fucking lovely mate, and i aint saying that cause i made it, I would tell you if it was shit. Like lemon meringue with a punch in the back of the head from a hot water bottle
Do u want a lemon meringue male to put with it :) I've got 5 but there's 1 that's real special if u was guna go off structure to sex it u would defo sat it was fem

G gnome

G gnome

it is a def, its a lack of balance in Chlorophyll, likely relating to Iron as a consequence of pH, which itself is a consequence of someone tilting the media out of cec balance. Perhaps the pH has been to low? Or is now climbing? And so the Fe is binding and or leaching?
I sed its def (definitely) not tmv (tobacco mosiac virus). I didnt say it wasnt a deficiency.

got any silicon? Might be an idea to run silicon first to help balance internal plant pH ahead of adding extra nutes, or if using epsom salts, I would may be first look to use a chelate for Fe like Humic/ Fulvic acid and see if you can stop the leaching of existing Fe in the media. Lots of Dutch nutes are really low Iron if you use Dutch nutes? Reason is they can not run to waste, and so have to treat water, this being done with UV, which precipitates out the Fe sending any res solution acidic, so they largely removed it, or only added it with a chelate like Humic, this is why you may see humic listed in your nutes.
Its early enough to foliar it, I would apply a foliar not a root feed since your root zone is likely a bit off. Humic acid will help mop up any unsed ions from your feeds that may be hanging about causing pH issues otherwise
Are we still talkin bout the chem? Thats what i was referring to.

you should never drench that shit, my word....foliar only mate, it is not a soil feed system, it destroy the consistency and charge of soil and causes compaction and worse
I use epsom salt w every feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom