The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Yeh man I'll have to give it a blast one day I'm getting stacked out with cuts again lol ill be getting that bwiz soon then I've got those 4 coming from Spain shits gonna get messy.. no chance have I got of doing 1 strain runs lol
haha yeah the best i can come up with is half a tent per strain so thats 4 strains per run but thats still not enough to satisfy my curiosity. Do you back all your plants up as cuts when u flip just in case you love them?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

haha yeah the best i can come up with is half a tent per strain so thats 4 strains per run but thats still not enough to satisfy my curiosity. Do you back all your plants up as cuts when u flip just in case you love them?
Lol we could have worse problems to be dealing with I suppose haha....Yeh I'm always taking bloody cuts man always take cuts off jew strains just incase theyre keepers...earlier I was up in the veg tent and I was like shit I've given all my disco biscuits away I thought id lost the cut.....then I realised I've got about 7 snips in the prop lol

Limonene

Limonene

Lol we could have worse problems to be dealing with I suppose haha....Yeh I'm always taking bloody cuts man always take cuts off jew strains just incase theyre keepers...earlier I was up in the veg tent and I was like shit I've given all my disco biscuits away I thought id lost the cut.....then I realised I've got about 7 snips in the prop lol
yes mate we need to get more ruthless, basically I'm comparing every strain to ammo and if it doesn't offer me 1 thing thats an improvement i.e. yield, smell taste, strength etc its outta here! Also i got to enjoy growing it. Im ditching the stardawg and blueberry hash plant for sure and the gsc. defo running the gg4 again. Im just going to hit all my pals up with cuts and get them back if and when i want to but they are all fucking useless lol.

Limonene

Limonene

Oh you'll be running the glue for a while I think mate...I'm with you on the rest of that tho man I do have to make exceptions now and again tho lol..like I've heard this lemon Larry ain't the best yeilder but it's full on lip smacking lemons
hmm lemons.. I'm hoping to get a nice lemon long bottom leaf from tricky, looking forward to that one for sure. Everyone loves lemons!

mancdank

mancdank

thanks, yeah i looked the other day, 4 packs left, nearly ordered 1 but actually found some willpower and stopped myself. Figured I've got enough lemon flavours in the vault already. How many lemon phenos u found? Got a keeper?
There is 3 lemon and 2 cookie leaner but #6 is probably the best out of the selection massive producer of real frostie lemon buds kinda a little hazy smelling but a little more pungent and sweet at the same time

R3LaX

R3LaX

Oh man watch his vids on youtube.
when I researching dry sift he was a total product promoting bell end. he firstly over charges for his sub par products n all his vids he's an over opinionated cock knocker n clearly looks down on anyone he's not in business with...total jew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom