The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Fuck yeah guys, those are some bomb buds @Limonene and @ghettogrower that disco looks like a beast.

My lolitas already forming buds and shooting some pistils and they're only 10 days in. Can't fookin wait to see the finished. The only bummer is I've got none of those bloody clones rooted. They all fookin craped on me. Again. Need to get back to basics and start poking directly in soil again, that always worked great. Fuck those propagators and cubes.

Limonene

Limonene

Anyone watch this weeks game o thrones?as they say on towie,it was "totes amazballs"! "HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLDTHEDOOR HODEDOOR HODOR!" i was nearly fuckin bubblin a baby.a really good scene that.
yes mate i did. really good. I hate to be one of those dickheads who said i read the books years ago but i read the books years ago. Dunno how the fuck bran is getting out alive do you?

Limonene

Limonene

Fuck yeah guys, those are some bomb buds @Limonene and @ghettogrower that disco looks like a beast.

My lolitas already forming buds and shooting some pistils and they're only 10 days in. Can't fookin wait to see the finished. The only bummer is I've got none of those bloody clones rooted. They all fookin craped on me. Again. Need to get back to basics and start poking directly in soil again, that always worked great. Fuck those propagators and cubes.
sort out your cloning game homey! if u find something real nice u can reveg though so don't fret

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

yes mate i did. really good. I hate to be one of those dickheads who said i read the books years ago but i read the books years ago. Dunno how the fuck bran is getting out alive do you?
Read the books too but theres no book for these episodes.the tv show is now farther than on than the books.
theyr all talkin online as if hodors deffo dead but u dont see him die and how the fuck can bran get around without him?the story needs him.atleast brans part does.unless theyr gonna giv him his legs back.

Limonene

Limonene

Read the books too but theres no book for these episodes.the tv show is now farther than on than the books.
theyr all talkin online as if hodors deffo dead but u dont see him die and how the fuck can bran get around without him?the story needs him.atleast brans part does.unless theyr gonna giv him his legs back.
i think brans going to warg the dragons, maybe even phone one in to get him out this pickle. the show overtaking the books has fucked the books don't u think? although the last 2 were shit anyway

mancdank

mancdank

I'm getting a kind of coffee fuel smell. TBH there was confusion about this cut when i got it.
Yea it's a aquired taste the coffee 1 it's not for me tbh but there's guys out there that only want that 1 u won't struggle getting rid I can't comment on yield but u will Defo get top $$$ for it

mancdank

mancdank

Anyone watch this weeks game o thrones?as they say on towie,it was "totes amazballs"! "HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLDTHEDOOR HODEDOOR HODOR!" i was nearly fuckin bubblin a baby.a really good scene that.
There was a couple of good bits in it but tbh was kinda let down after the weeks before episode I thought the shit was guna finally hit the fan and we've only got 4 episodes left until it ends for next year fuckers are milking it there should be ateast 20 episode per season the lazy cunts :)

mancdank

mancdank

What do u think about the true origins of John snow like who are really his parents I think it's neds sister who is the mum and the mad king is his dad any thoughts

mancdank

mancdank

true but its moved a lot on now, daenerys has a new army, possibly a fleet and the support of the red priests, she can get over to westerns now about fucking time.
That's what I'm saying that bitch has been coming to get her throne back for the last 5 years she got all her shit together now she needs to get a wriggle on and get on with it lol

Limonene

Limonene

What do u think about the true origins of John snow like who are really his parents I think it's neds sister who is the mum and the mad king is his dad any thoughts
yes thats the one, not the mad king though its rhaegar who wasn't mad. The theory is that neds sister wasn't kidnapped by him, they were in love and robert baratheon couldn't admit it.

mancdank

mancdank

yes thats the one, not the mad king though its rhaegar who wasn't mad. The theory is that neds sister wasn't kidnapped by him, they were in love and robert baratheon couldn't admit it.
Sounded like he was giving her a hard time in that tower lol

Limonene

Limonene

That's what I'm saying that bitch has been coming to get her throne back for the last 5 years she got all her shit together now she needs to get a wriggle on and get on with it lol
6 books, 6 fucking books and she aint done shit. she's going to turn up just when the walkers hit the south i reckon and save everyone with her dragons. John snow riding one dragon and maybe tyrion the other. My mate reckons meera reed is a targaeryan too. I feel like such a geek.

mancdank

mancdank

6 books, 6 fucking books and she aint done shit. she's going to turn up just when the walkers hit the south i reckon and save everyone with her dragons. John snow riding one dragon and maybe tyrion the other. My mate reckons meera reed is a targaeryan too. I feel like such a geek.
Lol me and my pal were saying the same about the geek part neither of us are usually into shit like this I guess it's the fine balance of sex and violence. What do u think of the new red witch she's a scary fucker her

Limonene

Limonene

she seem to know her onions for sure. Heres a thing, if bran gets south of the wall i reckon the walkers can follow him because the nights king grabbed his arm. Also it was the magic of those little elf things that put the wall up so maybe now the wall won't work.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

she seem to know her onions for sure. Heres a thing, if bran gets south of the wall i reckon the walkers can follow him because the knights king grabbed his arm. Also it was the magic of those little elf things that put the wall up so maybe now the wall won't work.
The shit is guna hit the fan that's for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom