The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Least someone's spot on..bunch of tits lol jk lems offered me seeds n all b4 n robbie is a complete star in fairness..in fact everyone in here's pretty slick. ..bar manc
Go suck a potato u bell end

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Product earth? I've a mate who's got tickets and I know of a few folk who are going so I myt pop down with my mate for the day and have a mooch

Limonene

Limonene

Urkle x OMG
Stardawg lower bud

mancdank

mancdank

My first time with her Manc so I don't know yet. What colours do u get? Maybe @william76 can shed some lumens on it?
My first time with her Manc so I don't know yet. What colours do u get? Maybe @william76 can shed some lumens on it?
It's looks black on the plant and the more u flush the darker it goes and when cured lightens up to purple it's a real heavy producer if left until the end and can take some abuse before it gives up probably 1 of the best all round strains I've ever come across

Limonene

Limonene

It's looks black on the plant and the more u flush the darker it goes and when cured lightens up to purple it's a real heavy producer if left until the end and can take some abuse before it gives up probably 1 of the best all round strains I've ever come across
U got any pics? What smells do you get?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Cheers mate Yeh she's a little trooper seems to be running a bit better as a clone...I hope u lot like her

Nice looking stardawg by the way frost in may what's happening

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Wank when u start getting wafts of weed ain't it...but also means your shits fire...the glue always ends up testing the filter in the late weeks people say cheese is stinkier but I'm not so sure man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom