The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Hmmmm, hang on a sec, lets just run with the idea that Im possibly not the first person using grow lights to want a delay relay, my instincts tell me they should be available in every grow shop! Looking now..............

J

JGreenGiant

So far no joy in any grow shops, also I just searched this forum and nothing except for our conversation now! I am the first!!!! :D

J

JGreenGiant

You can wire up a time on delay relay which delays the lights coming on by 15 minutes when the power is live from the timer. Then set the timer to have an extra 15 mins on (This gives you 12/12 again) then if the power cuts out there's a 15 minute delay before the lights come back on.

It's very easy exactly what I did the other day but with a different relay.

http://www.digikey.co.uk/product-de.../H3CR-F8-AC100-240-DC100-125/Z4299-ND/4976375

But I wouldn't buy one from them lol I pay £6 for mine instead of £66 for the same relay lol.
So where did you get it for £6.00?

J

JGreenGiant

Im guessing instead of a "Delay Relay" could poss get a vietnamese person to do same job for v little money! After all they love a grow room! :D

J

JGreenGiant

Ok so Im looking at my just over 8 week UGORG Oldtimes and the calyx's are looking so swollen, Im worrying they've seeded been struggling to take a decent angle to show what Im seeing but see below. Anyway searched for nanas, cant find any. Though as mentioned I do have a 3 week in bud BF CK in there which I have heard is prone to hermie but like I say cant find any nads!

L1080857

J

JGreenGiant

Please feel free to let me know your opinions on colour temperature, depth of field and any other photographic stuff you would like to rip apart! :D

EDIT: I really didnt need to say that now did I!

mancdank

mancdank

Ok so Im looking at my just over 8 week UGORG Oldtimes and the calyx's are looking so swollen, Im worrying they've seeded been struggling to take a decent angle to show what Im seeing but see below. Anyway searched for nanas, cant find any. Though as mentioned I do have a 3 week in bud BF CK in there which I have heard is prone to hermie but like I say cant find any nads!

View attachment 611475
Far too dark that Bro imo I would slow down on the nuts maybe half or quarter strength

J

JGreenGiant

Far too dark that Bro imo I would slow down on the nuts maybe half or quarter strength
I gave em some pk 13/14 twice last week with their usual GHE food, and since one regular feed and one just water.

Been feeding the reccomended ratios at 800ppm on the 700 scale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom