The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I see the he foxtailing, but Im referring to how swollen the calyxes are not their length. But at the bottom. The bit where a seed would grow. The buds to touch are extremely dense and not at all airy. I understand the the foxtailing is visible and the swelling of the calyxes is hard to see from the pic. The foxtailing seemed to start when the branches bent over due to weight for a cpl of days and were quite a way from the light, before i put the net up and tied them up. I dont know if this is what caused it but its def when it started.
Whatever ya gotta tell urself, pal.

J

JGreenGiant

That a boy!!
Its a real shame, I posted the pic hoping for some good advice but you just stated the obvious re the fox-tailing and completely unable to feel the buds tell me that an extremely dense hard nuggy bud albeit a small one is airy. Then you totally ignored what I said about the foxtailing and when it started and were then just plain rude. Its all good can taker banter but your not as helpful nor knowledgable as you like to think you are. So forget any valid input and lets just stick to calling each other cunts. Cunt! :D

G gnome

G gnome

Its a real shame, I posted the pic hoping for some good advice but you just stated the obvious re the fox-tailing and completely unable to feel the buds tell me that an extremely dense hard nuggy bud albeit a small one is airy. Then you totally ignored what I said about the foxtailing and when it started and were then just plain rude. Its all good can taker banter but your not as helpful nor knowledgable as you like to think you are. So forget any valid input and lets just stick to calling each other cunts. Cunt! :D
What can i say? Ur sayin a larfy ass bud is dense.
U want some advice......? Go fuck urself! Haha

G gnome

G gnome

Yes the point prior to the foxtails is solid, not airy at all!
U sed to give u my thoughts on what i saw....manc already sed it was lil on the dark side. The main thing i noticed is the bud u took a pick of is a larfy piece of shit....sorry if i dont like my impression of ur plant.
Fwiw i dont think its seeded. If u dont have any nanners or ball sacks and haven't saw any seeds then why wud u think its seeded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom