The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Recommended ratios are just that only use as a guide if your plants are telling u there full fuck what the bottle says
Im hearing ya and as much as I agree they do look dark, I didnt think they were showing signs of overfeeding.

J

JGreenGiant

How much do u want for a copy of that pic with the stones u posted the other day
Sorry manc, mate turned up and was also sorting roast....I'll get back to you in pm though to give you an idea I sell framed ones in Local Gallery for £160 but they take 30% so could knock that off but would have to add p&p too if you're interested. Those ones are aprox 27" x 20" frame size..

mancdank

mancdank

Sorry manc, mate turned up and was also sorting roast....I'll get back to you in pm though to give you an idea I sell framed ones in Local Gallery for £160 but they take 30% so could knock that off but would have to add p&p too if you're interested. Those ones are aprox 27" x 20" frame size..
I ain't too arsed about a frame it's the pic I want I could frame it myself when I decide where to put it :)

J

JGreenGiant

I ain't too arsed about a frame it's the pic I want I could frame it myself when I decide where to put it :)
Sorry manc been trying to post this link from an ipad....more pics here...... will check gallery price on unframed and can knock there commision off. I'll let u know tomorrow.

G gnome

G gnome

Please feel free to let me know your opinions on colour temperature, depth of field and any other photographic stuff you would like to rip apart! :D

EDIT: I really didnt need to say that now did I!

What u have goin on in that pic is what we call foxtailing. I doubt u have seeds in there. Thats not what seeing. Essentially, instead of ur buds endin up getting nice and dense and hard whats happening is really the opposite. When buds foxtail like that its gonna end up being fluffy and larfy. Theres a lotta reasons they do this....cud be too hot, light leaks or photo period interruptions, or it cud simply be genetic.

J

JGreenGiant

What u have goin on in that pic is what we call foxtailing. I doubt u have seeds in there. Thats not what seeing. Essentially, instead of ur buds endin up getting nice and dense and hard whats happening is really the opposite. When buds foxtail like that its gonna end up being fluffy and larfy. Theres a lotta reasons they do this....cud be too hot, light leaks or photo period interruptions, or it cud simply be genetic.
I see the he foxtailing, but Im referring to how swollen the calyxes are not their length. But at the bottom. The bit where a seed would grow. The buds to touch are extremely dense and not at all airy. I understand the the foxtailing is visible and the swelling of the calyxes is hard to see from the pic. The foxtailing seemed to start when the branches bent over due to weight for a cpl of days and were quite a way from the light, before i put the net up and tied them up. I dont know if this is what caused it but its def when it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom