The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

I like the logic but soil is a living thing and the buffering isn't instant, it takes a a while from the watering to the feed becoming buffered in the soil.

Often it's nitrogen fixing bacteria that do the buffering (But not the only ones) which when they snatch nitrogen from atmosphere and combine it with water == Nitric acid.

In an inert medium like coco or fytocell I think you would be right in soil it's more complex.

And that's why I didn't try to fix pH but gave them all a nice mycorrhiza/molasses brew instead. And i know my soil's pH is a bit higher than optimal as I added quite a bit CaCO3. There are two reasons for that. One is giving the soil a solid Ca supply and the second is my soil being peat moss based. Once the peat starts to decompose the pH is gonna drop significantly and CaCO3 should buffer the pH. And this same soil had 4 or 5 runs already.

Desertboy

Desertboy

And that's why I didn't try to fix pH but gave them all a nice mycorrhiza/molasses brew instead. And i know my soil's pH is a bit higher than optimal as I added quite a bit CaCO3. There are two reasons for that. One is giving the soil a solid Ca supply and the second is my soil being peat moss based. Once the peat starts to decompose the pH is gonna drop significantly and CaCO3 should buffer the pH. And this same soil had 4 or 5 runs already.

I prepared like yourself I bought a £1.89 bag of 40l compost from Lidl lol

It has brown bits in it I put some white bits in it ;)

I was going to use myco but couldn't find where I put so didn't

Desertboy

Desertboy

G Gnome and Papa Indica is Clinton a bigger Nazi than Trump?

I say yes ;) but I'm interested in the US perspective.

In the UK we're about to replace our PM with a Nazi so we should all get along well after your elections ;)

Desertboy

Desertboy

Evening Ghetto I've been sick and bad for days now it comes in waves but the last 2 hours I've had my head down the loo.

It really sucks balls as I barely have time to drink tea and smoke a spliff before it's vomit time ;)

4 cans of red stripe is probably not going to turn you into an alkie lol times it by 3 and drink for 5 years for proper effect ;)

Or switch to straight moonshine for breakfast

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

you like sucking a black mans pudding?

BRTT8HAEFXOM4MKM

Desertboy

Desertboy

MMA refs are bad ass eat you heart pussy footie refs

Seems most of the refs are harder than the fighters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom