The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

morning :D don't suppose you've any experience using molasses in 60/40 coco clay pebble mix, as it seems to be on my mind this morning.. never done it, want to give it a shot... dipping my toes..:bored:

Desertboy

Desertboy

Coco is an inert medium with no microherd how much use is molasses in hydro I'm not sure but it's less useful than in compost where it feeds the bacteria in the compost so the bacteria can then digest the organic nutrients.

If it was truly a good thing in hydro the feeds would be full of it, Molasses are really cheap which is why they make up most of Biobizz or Plant magic organic feeds or we're being ripped off by nutrient companies buying cheap sugars.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Finally :D

20160716 120346
20160716 120402

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've only read the first two. Also watched the movie several times since I liked it. Bit don't know where to get the tv show. Both books were slovenian editions so decidet to read the original stuff this time.

whitebob

whitebob

Coco is an inert medium with no microherd how much use is molasses in hydro I'm not sure but it's less useful than in compost where it feeds the bacteria in the compost so the bacteria can then digest the organic nutrients.

If it was truly a good thing in hydro the feeds would be full of it, Molasses are really cheap which is why they make up most of Biobizz or Plant magic organic feeds or we're being ripped off by nutrient companies buying cheap sugars.
so it wouldn't act like the sweetners do that you can buy. bud candy type stuff.. not had much experience with different additives.. most my experience is with aero...so its a bit different now I'm in coco.:banghead:
don't forget your towel... bloody classic will love it forever. think we've missed international don't forget your towel day.. look it up!!! i think Stephen Fry takes part every year.. bit like talk like a pirate day...

J

JGreenGiant

morning :D don't suppose you've any experience using molasses in 60/40 coco clay pebble mix, as it seems to be on my mind this morning.. never done it, want to give it a shot... dipping my toes..:bored:
Good morning. I used it once. I ran it thru 1 plant with an identical aged clone next to it which I didnt give any molases to and there was zero difference in either taste nor yield from both plants. I never bothered again. But I guess if your curiosity is peaked you'll never be satisfied till you have tried it for yourself.

whitebob

whitebob

Good morning. I used it once. I ran it thru 1 plant with an identical aged clone next to it which I didnt give any molases to and there was zero difference in either taste nor yield from both plants. I never bothered again. But I guess if your curiosity is peaked you'll never be satisfied till you have tried it for yourself.
thanks dude thats the sort of thing i needed to hear. I'm going to march myself to that bottle of molasses and stare at it until it gives me a sign. 2 add or not 2 add that is the question.. ( I'm rather baked this morning barneys red cherry berry for breakfast):smoking::smug:

J

JGreenGiant

I've only read the first two. Also watched the movie several times since I liked it. Bit don't know where to get the tv show. Both books were slovenian editions so decidet to read the original stuff this time.
Never read the books nor seen the movie but loved the tv show. Infact when it was first aired I didnt bother watching it as I dont generally like science fiction in any format. I ended up having a stoner weekend at a mates years after it first came out and watching hrs of it...Loved it! :)

J

JGreenGiant

thanks dude thats the sort of thing i needed to hear. I'm going to march myself to that bottle of molasses and stare at it until it gives me a sign. 2 add or not 2 add that is the question.. ( I'm rather baked this morning barneys red cherry berry for breakfast):smoking::smug:
No probs! :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Never read the books nor seen the movie but loved the tv show. Infact when it was first aired I didnt bother watching it as I dont generally like science fiction in any format. I ended up having a stoner weekend at a mates years after it first came out and watching hrs of it...Loved it! :)

Yeah, I borrowed the first book from my buddy and loved it. I've been pissimg my pants reading that crazy shit. Second book was a birthday present from my sis. Short after the first book the movie came out and went to movies with a buddy, totally naked. You can imagine the outcome :cry::cry::cry:

J

JGreenGiant

Yeah, I borrowed the first book from my buddy and loved it. I've been pissimg my pants reading that crazy shit. Second book was a birthday present from my sis. Short after the first book the movie came out and went to movies with a buddy, totally naked. You can imagine the outcome :cry::cry::cry:
Lol, you went naked or your mate did? Were you/he arrested?:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom